I'm genuinely concerned that King Leonard Persin Jr will die sooner rather than later...

I'm genuinely concerned that King Leonard Persin Jr will die sooner rather than later. It's a damn miracle he's survived this far but him getting hospitalized and straight back to the gym makes me worry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2UwFj4c6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what happened to give him a huge gut and sagging lower pecs?

He's the Tom Platz of abs.
But seriously it's probably years of gear abuse

hgh makes you swole, but also makes your organs including your stomach and intestines swole

And what about my dick?

How can you expect to be taken seriously with a homer simpson gut like that

Well, years of insulin and igf1 abuse. GH was around for a long time, this shit really started when insulin and igf1 arrived on the scene. People have been using GH before the bubble gut phenomena happened.

Start jelquing if you want, dicklet

Can someone who has a genuine interest in bodybuilding competition explain this shit to me.

What's the appeal? How has he not been laughed off staged with that gut? Am I missing something?

IFBB is retarded. Retarded politics affecting decisions, retarded judges not fucking disqualifying those idiots with bubble guts immediately, etc. Thats all there is to it.

In Lenny's case he does get laughed at by everyone, but he couldn't care less.

As for Palumboism/Lennyism in pro bodybuilding it's because of politics and the spectators. People want to see the biggest people possible, it's more of a freakshow than a display of a good physique nowadays

Lenny is a fooking boooiist

jelqing literally just damages your penis

Its a fucking organ, you can't make it grow.

Bruh

Is this supposed to prove him wrong? Looks like shit

pls don't die soon lenny I won't be able to take it

IT POLITIC

Why would you ever get so big that it looks like a smaller version of yourself is trying to escape from your shoulders

Lenny will live to at least 150, he is merely transitioning into a golem.

The droopy pecs are probably from how fat he used to be and how much weight he used to put on while bulking, the huge gut is probably more to do with ascites and less do with organ growth from hgh. I am pretty certain he has mentioned a doctor telling him in the early 2000's that he had liver failure.

That bellybutton/hernia in the second pic looks so stupid

As rich said steroids will make your dick bigger.

guys...

you fucked up with the shoop, the date is clearly forged

Nope, this is a common myth. It's not the HGH, it's the insulin. HGH gut only happens in athletes who have some predisposition, this may even be his case but I would bet in insulin(it's the thing causing the "bubble gut" in the IFBB pros).

Not using insulin properly can easily drop you dead, so be careful bodybuilding anons.

i want to flick his bellybutton

>Rip in peace
That means rest in peace in peace, You retard

>taking the b8

Welcome, newfriend

>Implying it was not you who took the b8

Pretty sure he said that old bodybuilders used to cut something out of their chest to make it look better or some bs and the gut would be GH

don't blame him blame the fucking retarded judges.

this is how he looked in 07 and got 5th place at the Arnold. It's all political bs as been stressed a million times not how well you look.

The retarded excuse they give for giving Phil the win despite the preggo gut is this "it's not just the midsection that counts".

Well fuck, surely having a deformed gut disqualifies you no matter how good the rest is, right?

I mean, it's not just the arms that count either, but someone no arms isn't about to become Mr. O either.

Summer is over, why are you still here?

>wonder why his legs are so bad
>see a video of him squatting
>like 1/5th of a squat
>balances the weight on the top of his traps (??) and his neck (????)

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2UwFj4c6E

Disgusting ass body. How is he even allowed to compete

Because they can and you can't

It's the Ruby classic...

Hard to tell the good guys from the bad

Honestly, Phil Heath's gut is almost as bad. Modern bodybuilding is a joke.

Layers and layers of abdominals

>Its a fucking organ, you can't make it grow.

Thanks for the ab workout.

Lennyism