"You are on a diet user?"

>"You are on a diet user?"

>"LOL I though only chicks went on diets, whats one slice of pizza gonna hurt?"

bro I'm not touching anything that's been on that floor, bitch in the back probably got ass cancer on contact

I didn't say I'm on a diet, you stupid cunt. Diets are for fat people. I eat a healthy diet. One slice of pizza won't hurt, but it's greasy shit and I have no desire to eat it.

>mfw this was me last week in uni

If I cave into your peer pressure than I am no better than any of you with your fake designer clothes and caked on make up. No, I think I will stick to my diet thanks. If you guys want to go get some food that fits my macros I can pay otherwise i'll see you all in the rear view

God I love those photos.

LOOK AT HOW FUCKING HAPPY WE ARE

Implying I would ever be in a situation where four beautiful young girls are offering me some hot pizza and joking around.

The girls are laughing at you you stupid cunts.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

>tfw have online-crush on the blonde one

I get this from fat girls all the time, somehow mocking me for dieting

>the virgin projection

>> Sure, I'll have one slice. My metabolism is pretty fast anyway.

i'm honestly not on a diet i just don't want to share food with your nigger friend

This is the most autistic response in the thread.

*nods respectfully towards you*

edit: thanks for the gold stranger

Why are they sitting on the sidewalk?

Yes, how else would I retain my effeminate man boy nogains2014 figure? Can I get BLACKED by your friend in the back?

*dab*
Thanks u.

trust these kind of chicks will gladly eat the pizza, post it on instagram and facebook while laughing at that hilarious pizza slice
the day after though, they will eat salad to balance out, because they still want to look like kylie jenner

You're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real you're not real NOBODY EATS PIZZA ON THE SIDEWALK GODDAMN IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

because it's so random LOL
>I'm so weird
>OMG look how big the pizza I eat is

>those eyebrows and roots
>"blonde"

autism

Training and dieting are inseparable. What you put in determines your results as much as what you do. You would now it if you actually did anything with your body besides selling it out

yeah you should totally eat more pizza to get even worse skin so you have to put even more makeup on your ugly face to hide the truth. anyway I am going to the gym with Stacy now...

>Only have pepperoni as a topping
How fucking basic could you get

>Diets are for fat people
>I eat a healthy diet

*know it
Englando pls
Brain, pls
Pls shoot me