Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13971195
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LETS FUCKING DO THIS SHIT ELDERS

DUBS FOR /OLDFAGS/ EDITION

>30 plus
>still on anime board
wew

Piss off, this isn't about anime, this is about knowing shit about life unlike your pathetic little ass, thinking life is about Chinese cartoons and about revolutionary extreme opinions which you're too scared to express in real life because you know that your life is foundationally comfy and you can't risk that.

Hi, I'm 30, live in Australia, lifting for 5+ years now.

>Age of a 30 year old
>Body of a 21 year old
>Mind of a 18 year old
>Mental maturity of a 15 year old

I didn't make it :D

Younglings BTFO'd

33 here, anyone else /oldasfug/?

this isn't misc, piss off wrinkly faggots or go /fraud/

im 19. how long did it take you guys to get 315lb bench? can I do it at 20? I just hit 225lb

29 and not even in my prime yet, it feels so good to be a man

31 sup old fuckers

strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195
strawpoll.me/13971195

>0-18
>18-21
>21-30
>30-45
Are you kidding me?

Just know that muscle maturity peaks at 35yo averadge, but your growth hormone peaks at like 20. So just keep beating the shit out of youself for now. You should recover overnight

That doesnt really answer your question. I just miss being young, i guess

You can just buy growth hormone. Ez

Where is the problem?
>0-18
I wanted to see how many underages there are
>18-21
Depending on which part of the world you live, you're underage too
>21-30
Below 30 is a reasonable age to not have children, which means it's normal to be on the chins
>30-45
Odd I guess but if your work svchedule allows it
>45-999
What are you doing here

If you are 30 you have two options to click. Same with 18, 21, 45. Your poll is shit.

>34 years old
>never pressed 225
feels bad nigga

The first problem is that 0-18 and 18-21 fucking overlap, you absolute retard. The second problem is that you group together 21 year olds with 30 year olds and 30 year olds with 45 year olds. I mean it's painfully obvious you're 21 or younger, having used these choices, lol. Piss off out of this fucking thread.

Way to make it brah!

guys, i turn 30 in October and im scared. ive tired to lose weight my whole life with success only in the last couple years. im still a fat fuck, but not like i was. is it really all down hill at 30 like a lot of old timers say? i feel a midlife crisis coming...

ffs man pick whichever one you like or believe best represents you
Even though it's supposed to be read as "until your 18th bday, from 18th bday until 30th bday" etc, so if you're 30 and 1 month old you pick 30-45
1) see above
2) 25 actually
3) less than 20% of the results are above 30, and I've only posted the poll in this (30+) thread, so how about you fuck off :^)

Yeah, id like a shot of growth. Im completely natural, ive never done any hormones or steroids. If i hit 40 and feel like i never really made it, then ill throw in the towel and get on some hormones. But untill then its WHATEVER IT CAKES

32 years old

>be 50
>visit Portuguese bagel fucking forum daily

Or you could just accept that your poll is absolutely autistic, you know, God forbid you actually used choices that make sense. Example:

0-17
18-21
22-25
26-30
31-40
41-

Something like that would do fine. But you put in a total of two seconds of effort into this poll, so I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings by telling you the truth.

Downhill from 30? Hell no! Just get swole brah!
Midlife crisis comming? Yeah deffinitly. I think im having one at 34

I'm one hundred years old.

30 year old here.
Damn it feels good to be 30.
Amidoinitright?

Mmmm bagels.....

It should be 31-35 tho

Could be, could be just 31-40, but at least my suggestion is way fucking better than grouping in 21 year olds with 30 year olds while still making the huge distinction between 18 year olds and 21 year olds.

31 oldie checking in. all the bros i play ball were surprised when i told them my age. they thought i was 24/25. this is also with a big gnarly beard. look even younger when im clean shaven. ;)

Same here. Im 34, people think im 25. Good external genetics. Yesterday at the store a lady asked me if my 39 yo sister was my mom

>sorry I hurt your feelings, even though I'm clearly the one who's mad
k
btw are you sure you're >30?
I didn't care about that distinction, hell, if it weren't for the US i'd group 18-30 as 1 group

>in the What are you doing here range
>someone made a social networking thread
>hattie_mcdaniel I shoulda gone with Piana
Since you kids are in here shooing us off your lawn: do you honestly take Jordan B. Peterson seriously?

triggered old man. did you not get your breakfast it you old age home tonight?

Fuck you

I'm 18 :-)

Bet you old faggots wish you could be 18 again

Haha except you can't be

Hahahahahaha

>42930751
I don't. I pull hotter chicks and make way more fucking money than you little boy.

>What are you doing here range
so >45?
>shooing us off your lawn:
I'm not, it's a legitimate question, how come someone this old (sorry) is here? What's your day like?
>do you honestly take Jordan B. Peterson seriously?
Jordan Peterson is to SJWs what NDGT is to astrophysics. An e-celeb with not too much going for him scientifically. I'm glad he exists, but I don't care about what he says.

i like his analysis of religious stuff in his podcasts

At 18 I thought I knew something. Now at 25 I know I don't know anything, I guess at 35 or 45 I will think I still don't know anything.

Being 18 years old and thinking you know stuff just proves how immature brain you have.

>Bet you old faggots wish you could be 18 again
>Implying I want to be born too late to live the pokemon hype
>Implying I want to be socially awkward, weak, skinnyfat, virgin, unable to dance and with 7 whole years more of school and 3 more breakups ahead of me
haha no :-----))))
I do miss my hair though, I'll give you that

Is this where the dilfs post?

You're autismo I know that

38 here
I have a babbyface that's started paying off, most people guess my age around 28
I'll soon look even younger as my euro friend will be shipping me dermal fillers like sculptra
Blast and cruise tren/test/deca for life.
I dress in fitted clothes like slim straight jeans and tight shirts, I also rock an undercut and I do crazy shit with it sometimes like highlights.
I go to edm clubs on the weekend and get hit on left and right, I was with two handsome tall blonde aussies guys this weekend and they got no play at all, I arrived with a slut and the second she got up to go to the restroom a girl scooted in right next to me. When I walk through the crowd girls rub their tits on my arm, sometimes they see me and walk straight into me.

The moral of the story is take care of yourself get jacked on tren and girls don't care about your age.

you should not swear. i respect the elderly and you should be the one teaching us about respect. besides, you will be going to heaven anytime soon and people who swear may not be given entrance.

>38

Jesus Christ topkek

34 here brothers.

18-21
22-50
51+
Those are the only brackets.

30, turning 31 next week. The annoying fucker that occasionally starts posting pic related to piss off dicksuckers in their non-fitness related threads. Been lifting for little over 10 years, with some off periods when I was rowing competitively and was in military academy.

Pics to support claims.

>The annoying fucker that occasionally starts posting pic related to piss off dicksuckers in their non-fitness related threads
The only annoying part is that you don't do this more often

Good. I've seen more than enough hero worship here over the years. The desperation always disturbed me, made me feel sympathetic, sorry and slightly at fault.

>I'm not, it's a legitimate question, how come someone this old (sorry) is here?
Many years back Veeky Forums helped me briefly. I know some boards skew older and I know they might try Veeky Forums out of curiosity or a desire to look better/climb three flights of stairs without resting.
>What's your day like?
Greentext it for me.

Wtf kind of exercise is Tom Cruise doing here

lads, i'm turning 27 in December. i'm fucking terrified of being 30. what should i do?

inb4 kys

kys

The only reason you should be terrified of turning 30 is if you didn't have your shit together in your mid to late 20's.

Bein 30 kicks ass man. Access to way more ass, you stop caring about 'being cool' because you are just a successful human being (hopefully) and if you are lifting now you will be jacked. I am fucking slaying women from 21 to 40. Its great. Being in your 20s is lame as fuck.

neat

i have my shit together now, i just really don't want to be 30. but the other guy made it seem cool

>Greentext it for me.
Mine?
>Wake up at 7am
>Breakfast, coffee, idle around, shower, dress, idle around until 8:30am
>Bike to class at 8:45
>Classes until 12:45
>Return, change clothes, gym, shower until 3 pm
>Group projects until 6
>Groceries
>Home
>Eat dinner, cook for tomorrow, do the dishes, talk to family/gf
>Depending on how tired I am, fall asleep anywhere between 22pm-3am
Your turn

Here is an easy pickup line for you "I own a house" lol. Any woman 25 and under, for some reason, becomes putty in your hands after this.

35 here grew up on the interwebs AOL chats 4 life/hotmail/geocities fight me

i don't want to own a house though. ever. i want to be able to move to whatever part of the world i want to on a whim. also i'm a musician so i'll be traveling alot anyways

this is because most women 25 and under still live with their parents, or they're in a super shitty living situation with like 8 other people and share a room

they see you owning your own place as a quiet escape from all that.

youngin here

take me with you?

Take your pills old nag

Fucking retard

based

Stay mad

TRIP SEVENS
WHITNESSED

I clearly said no blogging in the op

>born 1999
>didn't get to experience the 90s

lmao, i don't even you one bit lad

envy*

BUMP THAT SHIT UP YOU ELDER FAGGOTS

GET UR ASS IN HERE OLDFAGS

Start posting your bodies grandpa's I wanna see some swole old men

50. Need to lose 25 pounds. Needed to lose 40 in June. Other than that, made it before most of you were born, then career took its toll.

Don't give a fuck about anime or /pol/. Am here for Veeky Forums /k/ and /out/.

Post guns. If you're on /k/ I know you have a glamour shot.

So what's the weight loss plan?

I will start my work again my friend

Same. I go to the gym at 3:00 AM and one lady that I've chatted with a few times asked what is someone my age doing at the gym that early. Finally revealed how old I really was, and apparently I must've made a hell of an impression with everyone else since I keep getting complements and people stopping to ask for advice. The few that go at that hour are usually 35+.

Just fyi "friend", veganism IS Veeky Forums related and by keeping them in one thread it's better for overall board quality. Now fuck off :)

Agreed. But vegans annoy the fuck out of me so I just had to do it once

>compassion annoys me
Careful with that edge

No edge. I'm very compassionate. Just can't stand vegans and the overall vegan attitude. But hey, please enjoy your healthy diet, just don't try and convert omnivores into something they're not.

If vegans had their way, we'd end up like the pandas: "happy and in balance with our surroundings", but slowly dying out because we have to consume so much vegetables cause our bowels are made for meat and in the end we get fucked over by the Chinese.

Vegans can eat more things that bamboo leaves, just fyi

35 here. 30's have been way better for me than 20's in absolutely every respect.
PROTIP: don't get memed into starting a family
PROTIP: don't bust your ass in a job you hate
PROTIP: don't have shit hair genetics
PROTIP: there's an enormous amount of 20-yo chicks with daddy issues you can capitalize on till your late 40's if you're not an autist

this was me out of the marines

35 Here
>PROTIP: don't get memed into starting a family
Kids are great
>PROTIP: don't bust your ass in a job you hate
Truth, this will kill you
>PROTIP: don't have shit hair genetics
Who cares, im not a woman
>PROTIP: there's an enormous amount of 20-yo chicks with daddy issues you can capitalize on till your late 40's
>sticking your dick in crazy

>strawpoll.me/13971195
>9% 0-18
p-please leave ;_;

>new serious gym in my area
>emerge from basement gym where i have worked out for the last 7 years
>im older by 10 years then everyone from 9am-11am

get on my level. 41. Been shitposting since usenet.

No, at 18 you had confidence, and even if it wasn't lasting, it was belief in your ability and knowledge as a person, now at 25 you're a desperate little piss ant who tells him self he knows nothing because he literally doesn't, you know why that is? Because you listen to bullshit other people tell you, enjoy being willingly ignorant

28 fuck the police

No, faggot. Nuh to the uh.

43 do I win?

Glamour shot? Here ya go. You should have seen the taxidermist's bill.

MyFitnessPal, SL 5x5, and running.

Agreed. Picking on Vegans is ableist as fuck.

31 here, can I make it still