Hair isn't that impor-

are you implying that he's balding? just looks like a mature hairline

God forbid you don't look like Justin Bieber? If we don't look like Justin Bieber, we can't get laid, obviously? Lol

he's diffuse thinning fast as fuck and it's confirmed, do a bit of research not hard to find

Americans and their fixation on male hair kek.

nigger's finished

t. baldfag

Imagine being 15 years old and having his level of fame and fortune. Fame and fortune that has not been reached by anyone that age since then. Imagine how much pussy he got. Every girl who hit puberty sometime within the last 10 years has flicked it to the Bieber. He could become a celibate today and still die having had pussy only rivaled by Genesis Khan.

Even now, with the partying and drugs getting to him, he still has regular fuckbuddies with 18 year old exotic models like Yovanna Ventura, with whores like Kendall Jenner, with Playboy models, etc.

Try as you might, but you will never live as good a life as the Biebs has had.

I actually got more attention from women when I started shaving my head. I rocked a curly jew-fro that was impossible to style for most my life. Then I started balding and said fuck it and shaved my head.

Turns out I have a good headshape for a shaved head. So even with the thinning hair I get more attention from women. It made me look serious and masculine instead of 12.

So, all hope is not always lost if you can't have a faggot Veeky Forums haircut.

tfw have puffy jew hair and would love to go buzzcut or shaved head but bones protrude a little bit on forehead so I have two weird lumps that are very visible with short hair and looks like shit

ballcap nigga

this is the only reason i never want to touch roids

if i ever get rich enough for the good shit that wont cause hair loss ill hop on

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

if you base your looks around your hair, you're gonna have a bad time

most peoples' hair goes sooner or later. can't rock the punky prepubescent boy look after that. it's not that bad though, you can still definitely get laid if you try and aren't autistic. especially someone like bieber

am I balding guys :(

I'm only 21

My dads hair is still completely normal like no signs of balding

Is this just a mature hairline?

All of his family are like NW5+ so it was bound to happen, poor guy.

>Genesis Khan

omg he starts to look like that primitive technology guy from youtube.

There's no way of knowing if it's just a matured hairline or whether you're balding based on this photo. The process of balding is not linear, it usually progresses in phases. But yeah, you're not going to have a full head of hair in your 30s most likely.

the hairline looks okay but you're diffuse thinning for sure

this just proves that your bald genes don't care if you're a chad.

I like bieber, he's always pissing off someone

>Picture accompanied by a vague, inane statement that ends with a da-
/insertboard/ unequivocally, eternally YMCA