Hip dips

What does Veeky Forums think of hip dips?
Supposedly they can be rid of with exercise.
Do they matter aesthetically?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
bretcontreras.com/testimonials/brets-top-testimonials/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>training your bones
Logically speaking this is the next step of evolution.

Yeah I was going to ask if it was even true to get rid of them but working out the small muscle in-between the bones

Not an optimal aesthetic, but it doesn't matter if the person has an otherwise attractive figure like

Those were crafted by god to make grabbing hot women's hips easier.
To try to get rid of them is to defy the Lord's grand plan.

Hip dip is literally an underdeveloped glute med and you just need to stand better

It is genetics 101: Bone structures, muscle belly and insertions/origins. But you correct, it can be rid of with enough exercise, a little bit of fat can help too(this varies case to case)

Fit I have this and I'm a male, not nearly as severe as these pics though. What do?

WHO CARE YOU DON'T NEED BIRTH GIVING HIPS??

Does a hip dip mean a square ass?

Almost right

It depends on the bone structure, muscles and fat placement
All are geneticly decided

It all depends on the placement of your pelvis and tigh bones
More space between them requires more fat or muscle to fill the area
If it's not filled enough you get hip dips

Solution:
Train glutes normaly
Examples:
Glute Bridges
Hip Thrust
Deadlift
Squats
Split Squats

More focus on liftes that focus on hip muscle
Examples:
Curtsy Lunges
Side Lunges
Band Abductions
Clamshells
Side lying leg raises

Help

Delusional women think that is where hip bones are

Are these hips, or the back of your knees?

Hips, pic got rotated.

yes they matter aesthetically, but none is better than the other, both can look great

post feminine benis

I used to have a gf with these, are you telling me this wasn't just low down love handles?

>not having juicy glute medius

>tfw no wide hipped quarian gf

>right where the TFL sits

I wonder if it's a lifestyle problem.

I swear, I must have spent a cumulative hour staring at quarian ass. Hips really don't lie.

>when she bends over the console near the drive core

brehs...

>tfw no qt quarian gf

jesus christ
why create fantasy so beautiful yet realistic?
it's maddening how it looks like it could real but is just too amazing to ever be real

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>tfw no qt quarian gf to dance with

>mfw thinking of tali building a home on rannoch alone
>mfw thinking of tali hurting

UHHH so an hour ago I opened this thread and like 15 tabs later I have learned much about butts.

You can develop the lower glutes more to fill out and get that A shape regardless of your genetics.
t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth

"TC Luoma has alluded to the importance of the "A-shape" for sexy female glutes. While the shape of the glutes are largely genetic, women still need to attempt to preserve the sexy A-shape as much as possible and watch their upper glute to lower glute ratio.

The girls in the "good" category have a sexy A-shape and can perform all types of glute exercises. The girls in the "bad" category have well-developed glutes, but are losing their A-shape due to overdeveloped upper glutes. Their upper glutes are getting too big.

These girls should avoid hip hyperextension, abduction, and external rotation exercise and stick to solely hip extension exercises. Although hip extension exercises don't work the glutes like hip hyperextension exercises do, they focus on the lower glutes and limit upper glute involvement."

So, uh, is Mass Effect worth picking up, or is it just PLOT
>t. not a gamer

correction, not regardless of genetics, rather you can target the lower glutes and make em bigger and fill out.

bretcontreras.com/testimonials/brets-top-testimonials/

>Do they matter aesthetically?
it doesn't look as good so yeah

Looks like she stopped wearing high back bikinis to me. Notice how the after pic her bikini is sitting where the "problem" area would normally be.

In pictures, girls with no dips give me a much stronger urge to immediately take out my penis and begin furiously masturbating, regardless of where I am, even at work.

However, in person, I find that it doesn't make a whole lot of difference at to whether or not I would attempt to ejaculate inside them (unprotected, of course.)

>t. not a gamer

perfect, then. mass effect is probably my favourite gaming franchise of all time. I barely play games any more but I keep coming back to ME. the story is amazing and what makes it different is that you can change the course of the game through your own actions / dialogue. The production quality is really high as well (see webm). The world itself is p great too, like star wars tier great.

id say definitely pick it up, but keep it on low difficulty if you want because the gameplay doesn't really matter too much - the story is what makes them amazing games.

Thanks a lot breh, I'll give it a go then