Greetings hu-mans

Welcome to /skelle/
Who is skelle for?
Skelle is 4u user.
Its for anons who wanna gain weight but cant/fail to.
Post success stories and mires

> tfw you decide not to warm up for squats and your knees make cracking sounds

im 195cm 71kg how do i force myself to eat more 16yo here dont ban please i need help

>started working towards eating a set amount of calories a day on monday
>hit goal both days
>well on track to meet it again today
Baby steps, but it's a success to me

You shovel food into your mouth
Eat anything you can get your hands on that isn't junk food and you'll be good
Eventually you're progress will motivate you to continue on this path of reverse anorexia

Why not eat junkfood?

GOMAD, put some peanut butter and oats in a mixer and go nuts

>deadlift day
>Last time did 155
>New lifting belt, thick all around, must allow awesome core stability
>New confidence, load 185
>3x3 with extra round back and weight on the toes
>Decide to rower machine for cardio
>1km, round back, hello snap city

Yep, I fucked my lower back. It's muscular though, but it's 2 weeks off and then 2 weeks of rehab, so all my poor gains will be lost

Because then you'll just get fat and it'll take longer to cut

Whqt high calorie foods do you recomend?

Just eat this shit, make recipes out of them or something and you'll be good

>mfw 20 years old
>started lifting
>gaining weight and muscle even if hardgainer
actually smoking weed helped me alot with eating more and clean, and it always taste very good. you should give it a try

any former skellies that are now on a cut? could use some help and advice

190cm here went from 71kg to 87, in a one year, ama.

Im broke, user.
Weed is 40 dollars an ounce

how did u do it

5'9, went from 130 to 170 lbs in about 1.5 years
also willing to answer questions and share advice

I treated it like lifting, and progressively overloaded the amount I ate. If you can't stand eating loads of oats, just eat a little, and eat more the next week.

Most of my days are:
>Breakfast:
3dl Oats
6dl Milk
0-50g nuts
>Lunch:
2,5dl milk
3 eggs
140g bacon
3 knackebrod
50g cheese
>Smoothie
4dl milk
1dl oats
2 eggwhites
1/2 banana
1tblsp peanut butter
>Dinner:
350g chickenbreast
1,5dl rice
1dl cream
1 broccoli

I'll stop at 95kg and evaluate i think

thanks for sharing but i don't have the time to cook for every of my meals

How did u achieve it. Please guide us out of the valley of the shadow of skelles

Started at 139. Been working out and eating somewhat cleanly and got up to 145 but stalled. Eating around 2750 cals per day. Should I increase it to 3k cals? Trying to get up to 155 or 160 lbs max.

>get on GOMAD and gain 10 kg in a month
>second month in, only 4 kg
What the fuck

blend a bulking shake with oats, milk, pb. shits wild

>16 yo
>195cm
holy shit i can image you at 2 meters at your 20's

lame but boring answer is this
throw peanut butter into protein shakes
actively try to eat more, but dont force it
eat whatever you want, whenever you want
clean bulking is good and all, but is hard to sustain unless you are committed or good at cooking and have the time
your appetite will grow over time, but you cant expect to jump from eating 1800 to 3000 calories overnight and not want to puke, or find it extremely hard to eat

my advice would be to keep it at 2750 for now, see if your weight is actually stalling or if its just part of the normal fluctuations
weight gain and weight loss is never linear
if you put it on a graph, it will show overall increase or decrease, but there will be ups and downs
i also recommend lean bulking
if you think eating is hard, cutting is much harder (at least when youve reached the point where youve gotten used to the increased appetite)

>weed is $40 an ounce
You mean gram? $40 for an ounce would be INSANE

Nice brah, thank you.
What meals would you recommend for a broke student besides oats and tuna, which is what im already eating.

Meal prep my guy. If you're cooking something, cook a lot of it, so you're good for a couple of days. Repeat.

Or just dirty bulk and get fat.

Shit nibba
I did mean gram

>peanut butter

atm I've got no peanut butter. should I just wait until the next grocery run, or can i substitute with nutella?

really depends on where you live
but when i was bulking a lot of it was off of papajohns pizza
go to retailmenot, wait until they have a 40 or 50% off coupon, a buy one get one free offer, or a XL pizza for below 12$
buy gift card from retailmenot or other gift card site for less than what its worth (23bucks for 25 papa john bucks)
buy pizza that comes up to around 10-13 bucks for an XL pizza, depending on what you choose/toppings

also where i live ive gotten skin on bone in chicken thighs fir 89c per lb, mad cheap\

yeah ive used nutella before, plus nutella taste great
the problem is the consistency
to get around the issue of having my shake way too thick, i started using all natural peanut butter, which is more watery

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is /skelle/ Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Eat Calorie Dense Foods Like Nigga Pick Up Some Nuts Haha

I went from 125 to 172 in about 3 years. My only problem is that people only recently started noticing I go to the gym even if it's been 3 years

holy fucking autism

8 months progress using mostly calisthenics. 5'7 125lbs now. was 113lbs in before pic

if your lifts are going up, your weight is immaterial. if your lifts stall, it may have something to do with not getting enough energy

I am eating good in breakfast.
You should do it too user.
>4 stripes of bacon
>3 eggs
>2 peanut butter toasts
>1 coffee
>1 portion oats with milk
Boom, you will get massive.

Spooky

Went from 170 to 200lbs in a year. Not all muscle obviously, but I think a decent amount. I was super skelly before so it was hard to judge.

Everyone said how much better I looked, but I didn't feel it. I crashed hard back to 163 because of depression and shit. It scares me how little I'm able to eat and still function.

Back on the horse now. Back up to 173. Aiming for 200 again and to not look like shit at my friends wedding in June.

If I can gain weight, anyone can.

Alright bro, thank you for taking the time to respond I'll try it out.

i went from 110 to 180 in 2 years , had the worst time of my life eating everyday by force , still do
it's not easy ,kidos

>that feel when from 115 to 135 in a month
I ate very little before, I'm surprised I managed to stay at 115 for so long

sounds tasty deshoe, is DL 100ml? as in decaliter?

My knews crack on every dip

I provably shouldve seen a doctor about it a decade ago but fuck it whatever it is its definitely permanent now

So I'm 6'4" and 175lbs the last time I checked. I'm a distance runner but I put on 10lbs of muscle in the last year and want to keep building strength. I mostly do deadlifts and farmer carries with a trap bar at 200lbs, but I've been carrying a 50lb kettlebell around lately in varying positions. I just recently started counting my calories because I want to do an extended water fast so I need some extra body fat. Currently eating about 3700 to 4000 calories per day, using my fitness pal. I get most of my calories from a 2600cal shake I make after my first run on my lunch break, Half&Half, coconut oil, and peanut butter goes a long way.