25 years old

>25 years old
>shit top teeth
>investing 2.5k euro can get me this
is it worth it?

How about braces like a normal human being?

Invest 2.5k euro and go to Turkey or something instead, you'll get a Hollywood smile, that's what I'm gonna do

No you fucking mong

Crooked teeth are solved with brackets, for adults there are different sort that can hide them if it's troublesome to you

Implants hurt with temperature changes and are weaker compared to natural teeth, which is essential if you decide on boxing or any contact sport

Get veneers if anything. You are gonna regret getting all of your teeth removed.

This. You might even be able to get offbrand Invisaligns by post for around that money. Only reason not to do that is if your teeth themselves are deformed.

There arent though. My girlfriend has to get brackets on the outside and she's 26. Literally no other way since brackets on the inside can only be put in once the first year is over

>Veeky Forums
>Trying to look better with temporary changes
There's no reason to work for your looks every morning. You need to work so you will be beautiful all natural, all times.

unless your teeth are rotting you can make it work. Your body is a whole, just work on other things and it will conceal your lesser parts. Invest that 2.5k in whey protein instead.

also braces.

>euro

you're fucked no matter what, 3rd world shitfaggot.

>let me just remove all of your teeth, screw in a few bolts and tighten some fake teeth in their place
thank god I clean teeth everyday

Bro drop $10-20K and get crowns/implants. I did in my mid 20s and years later I still get compliments and it was the best money I ever spent. Dentures like that look fake as fuck.

As a guy who grew up with shut teeth nothing is better than having a beaming smile that looks natural.

I had 21 crowns at about $800 a pop. Just went in for a cleaning recently and even my new dentists was surprised they were fake when looking at X-rays

>root can tooth is being rejected
>3 wisdom teeth need to be removed
>couple of cavities
> 4 partially fake front teeth

Fuck my mouth, I wish I had a reset button or money.

Mew dipshit

Why so angry user?

Expand on this please. Are they all fake? Do you knock out all your teeth or what? Feel like teeth are a huge meme that get fucked up easily, might as well get a mouth full of fake teeth that will never hurt or decay.

Hows it like having fake teeth though? Compared to having teeth. Hows is eating like? What are the cons?

>t. gyno surgery will cost $10k here

my father who has most of his teeth removed told me to NEVER extract a tooth if not absolutely necessary.You will go through a lot of pain and honestly if you pay close attention to them you can tell they will be fake. Also it will most likely change your facial bone structure if you remove all of them

Has anyone here had their teeth whitened from manky yellow?

Years of being a fat degenerate drinking nothing but soda has stained them baaad

No they only put a crown on the ones that have issues if you want. I basically had all the teeth that show when I smile big crowned - a couple of my way back teeth just have regular fillings. They grind each tooth down to a little dome then like superglue the crown (which are each custom made by like a master craftsman and I spent the extra money for the good ones - the guy that did mine did Tom Cruise's not kidding). So it is your natural teeth from the root until about 1/2 way up the tooth. The bonding is super strong so if you got punched the whole tooth would pop out like normal. They colormatch the ones you don't want crowned (I had some work in the past that I didn't want to replace) and basically build your teeth up to exactly what it would look like.

The reason these are better (and expensive) is that they are made of a material that is as similar to normal teeth in looks as possible. Notice how some people have obvious bright white fake teeth? They don't look like those ugly chicklets.

It is completely unoticeable in normal life because really all they are doing is placing a super bonded cap on the tooth that mimic what the tooth would be had it never decayed.

Other than the money there are no cons. I got knocked out for the procedure and woke up with temporarys. Two weeks later you get knocked out again and they put them in and that is it you are done. I have had mine about 7 years and they still feel great and look fucking amazing.

I did got first class all the way though so if you take shortcuts YMMV. Cost me $21k cash for everything.

Haven't had a cavity or dental issue since and I honestly get complimented on how nice my teeth are once a month. I think people think they are real, which I guess from the middle down they are.

it's pretty obvious when a person has fake teeth. don't do it OP it's going to look weird, and be very painful. you'll regret it too.
also I bet your teeth don't look as bad as you think they do.

No you retard.
Get a Jap slant eyed import who'll love your fucked up mouth pussy.

Want to also add that you should avoid pulling teeth at all costs and also never do teeth whitening.

This is bullshit if you spend the money and get it done right (go to a cosmetic dentist not just Dr Joe Somebody).

Also stay the fuck away from veneers.

I'm a dentist/med student post your teeth they can't be bad enough that you require a full clearance at the age of 25.

post teeth already ffs!

He doesn't want them all pulled he just doesn't know the tech I think and is desperate.

Well what he's saving for can only be achieved by full clearance guess the guy is just confused.

t. somebody with fake teeth
seriously tho OP, even a world class dentist won't make them look "natural".
also, reminder that teeth are supposed to be very slightly yellow. almost not noticeable but not bright white and perfectly straight.

dentists are the money vampires

Interesting. What about general shape of your teeth i.e. crowding, slight over/underbite?

>never do teeth whitening.
>stay the fuck away from veneers.
What are you on about lad, you literally are wanting people to avoid things that are literally above a scale and polish

I know i'm a defective vampire which is why I'm in med school to become a maxfax surgeon for shit hour/money ratio.

>seriously tho OP, even a world class dentist won't make them look "natural".
BULLSHIT.
The rest is true tho.

I have big teeth with a slight overbite. My crowns were designed as if my teeth had never been fucked with so they felt big at first but I have realized that my old teeth were shrunk from abuse (soda drinker and former smoker)

Teeth whitening especially they over the counter bullshit weakens your teeth. I don't care what anyone says it just stains and eats them away. Veneers look like shit under certain light and I can spot those fuckers a mile away. Also I think they bond them to the front of the tooth so the physics of chewing must put a hell of a torque on them.

>Teeth whitening especially they over the counter bullshit weakens your teeth.
Dunno about your country but here in UK it's not legal outside of a dentist to do whitening which avoids the high concentrations of hydrogen peroxide which can cause damage as you say.

>Veneers look like shit under certain light and I can spot those fuckers a mile away
Either the dentist that did them are shit or you are good as fuck because laymen rarely are able to tell.

>Also I think they bond them to the front of the tooth so the physics of chewing must put a hell of a torque on them.
Depends on the veneer, however most current ones are buccal (infront) of the tooth and are only 0.3-0.5 mm which does not pose any torque on the teeth. You need to read up on canine guidance and group function to have a better understand on occlusion.