JUST- hair

How did he rise and fall in less than 1 year, thats insane. Thats the only reason i stay away from steroids, you just cant be aesthetic if you re balding no matter what, your hair version would always out-attract your current one

How tall is that faggot ?

6'5, nigger.

SUCK IT HATERS! CONOR IS THE ALPHA CHAD!

6'1 or 6'2, definitely tall

There is something off about him lately. He is acting so weird, like he is on SSRIs or something.

maybe he is on creatine bro, you never know with those fitness guys

>le

>using creatine

Just say no

> is fish pills okay?

>your hair version would always out-attract your current one

lel

both have hair bro, just different lenght and style, nothing wrong with that.Now try a balding/bald person with his own counterpart.

Left is still facially hotter

he just cut his hair short. Do you have any before/after? I think his hairline was always like this

Thats what my hairline has looked like since I was 16 (25). My hairs still thick as fuck and not going anywhere. Heaps of Anglos have that hairline. It's the appropriate amount of hair adapted to ruling the high seas and bayoneting native children.

Potato niggers are the epitome of genetic trash. His hairline matches his IQ.

i didnt say he had thinning hair in this picture,but he definitely has it now.I just find his facial expression hilarious!

>your hair version would always out-attract your current one
no.
i look better shaved and pic related is just an example.
stop being ugly, period.

Be honest: how many of these threads have you created so far? 12? More?

That's prime Connor, he was just doing a retarded face. His hairline is already entering Norwood territory and he is beating Henry Cavill already.

JUST

me, personally, 2. Dont underestimate the amount of people making connor threads

ghat dayum, saved in album for another thread! thanks
>JUST crew checking in

You're missing the point idiot, he's not balding.

What the hell guys? This isn't bad at all. The guy is literally a 9/10 still.

He's had that hairline for years, you just couldn't see it because of how it was styled.

I hate how thick the average human is.

There are tons of haircuts that hide thinning corners. If youre losing hair all over your head youre kinda fucked but if you got M pattern its really not a big deal