Why is he so weird?

why is he so weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ8n4jtrQ_E
youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Autism.

I think he fell for Veeky Forums memes and now think they're real.

Don't think he's weird just a little bit akward and creepy nothing that time cannot solve

ugly af

Autism for sure.

He has an alt-right let's play of Skyrim.

>your brain on /pol/
that and varg-tier larping

Too wrapped up in identity politics

How did he put on so much mass after fight club? Juice?

He went full retard. Watching his videos nowadays makes me feel super uncomfortable and weird

He's acted a lot more angrier and pissed off a lot lately in his videos especially when he feels he has to explain things so maybe

i miss the good old times with the training and gains kitchen vids

>Why is he weird
He is literally one of us, he grew up in this internet "culture", he was never normal.

To add to that (this is coming from someone who shares many of his views), I don't like the path he has gone down with his videos and the way he conducts himself. Gains kitchen, training and candid political videos were his forte, but he's constructed this image and personality that is too rigid and pretty cringey at times. A lot of his followers are fucking r/thedonald tier scum, truly larping beta males.

How is this full retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ8n4jtrQ_E

he's a fucking character duh. Do you actually think he acts and talks like he does in his videos? You guys are retarded wtf

>why is Dr. Disrespect so weird hahaha surely he's autistic or something?

thats a really good pic

literally just some fantasy autist who hopped on gear.

He may consider me a true friend

ty for (you) buddy

This whole alt right, self improvement, conservative thing is getting old. Don't get me wrong, it's still leaps and bounds more relevant that being a faggit leftie wuss, but it's still feeling stale. There needs to be a new...movement? Like a new sam Hyde but different in his beliefs if you get what I mean. Something new..

the only edgier thing i could think of is if people started defending a far left country or if there was a white islam movement, and i don't mean leftists who are blue pilled, i mean people who actually want to replace europe with a different culture because they hate what europe stands for (lgbt)

>sam hyde movement

So you retards want to be normies or something?

The goal is to be beautiful enough to be as weird as you want.

It's called enlightened narcissism.

>improving yourself and desiring a secure future for your children is a stale meme
Behold everyone, the modern "man", constantly needs novelty and a fashionable flavour du jour movement. I am in this for the long run - I want a better world where my grandchildren can grow up free from nogs, pajeets, snackbars and Jews who hate them, Sam Hyde is funny but terminally misadjusted, and he knows it - can you see him having children?

Faggot impressionable beta. I don't care what's fashionable or edgy, I care about my children and their children, my ancestry and my bloodline's dream. If the alt-right continues to be the only movement who can fulfil these criteria, it is the future.

Post age and body with timestamp please, im curious

>i need something newer, something more hip

kys you trend following hipster faggot

TAKE THE CHRIST PILL

Fuck you nigger

fuck off mate

youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o

there's nothing special about blonde hair blue eye people and european society is rotten to its very core. Europe has been evil since the bubonic plague

>I don't care what's fashionable or edgy, I care about my children and their children, my ancestry and my bloodline's dream
>the alt-right continues to be the only movement who can fulfil these criteria, it is the future.
Except that you can the rest of the Alt-right like the ones in the picture will all die perma-virgins and never produce offspring. Aside from that you're doing a bang-up job preserving your shitty bloodline from continuing to mingle with the rest of the gene pool.

>LARPing and believing in retarded stormfag jpegs is self improvement!

the whole thing is a farce. The guy who runs your most famous website is a degenerate pervert who goes to thailand to fuck ladyboys and the site itself is the most baseline pig headed retardeds just circle jerking each other over the same tired meme. We get it. Youre a weirdo who doesnt have a lot of friends and you spend a lot of time on the internet and *gasp LIKE HITLER! If youre over the age of like 22 and sting clinging onto this shit, its pathetic.

This post needs to be sticky'd

Maybe I want a better life for white people today, maybe I'm honest enough to admit Veeky Forums memery had a lot to do with it. As if you have kids btw fucking autist, 90% chance they will be better being drowned at birth with your sperg genes coursing through them

>letting the jews win

the white race is never gonna make it with attitudes like that. keep lifting and observing what media you consume, you'll notice the coincedences eventually.

>"The First Heretic" quote
>How is this full retard?

>da jooz!
>da white race!

Just give it a fucking rest already user. WE GET IT! you saw a jpeg on /pol/ that you didnt even bother spending 5 min fact checking and now think youre smarter than everyone else because you have some sort of hidden knowledge. I know youre an underage fag and are too young to remember this, but you are the exact same annoying retarded shitposters that were all over Veeky Forums like 10 years ago who would never shut up about "THE ILLUMINATI MAN!"

Aaaaaand there's the stupid fall back.
Everything bad about it is okay because otherwise the Jews win and whites are destroyed.
Reminds me of how the terrorists would win and capitalism would be destroyed if you didn't blindly follow the Republican party in the early 00's

>unironically blaming jews for your problems
Learn to take responsibility,nice trips tho

maybe you should get a job in the real world

the problems within western society are deep and like a rotted tooth, it can't be saved.

>Learn to take responsibility

the best thing about their self improvement threads is that they are inherently liberal in nature in terms of self actualization. Please google who came up with this theory for a good laugh

הוא אינו יודע כמה יהודים נמצאים כאן.

Still waiting on that body pic you cunt

Oh wait, you're 14 and dyel

>I want to save the white race
>but how do we do that
>Its simple. We go on a website created for the purpose of dicussing gay chinese cartoons and then just constantly post pictures of SS troops in uniforms and imagine ourselves as those troops in a sad power fantasy, but for adult men with an inactive social and sex life

at last, I truly see...

Oh who could try to defame so quickly?
Be ye a Jew?
With face soft and soul sickly,
Shoo shoo shoo!
Gods your post is a Jew(you) magnet

this thread is going to get shoah'd in 5 minutes by Veeky Forums mods. for some reason every thread like this doesnt last long.

i wonder why...?

>everyone that doesnt believe in my stupid self help+neo-nazism bullshit is a jew!

I work in operations for Morgan Stanley, it is very unrewarding and stressful

I didn't say I was gonna do anything about it

jew detected

There's the problem isn't it? Your brain just shuts off when you get opposition and falls back to
>JEWS
> MUH WHITE RICE
The funny thing is I don't even like jews, and want to see Israel dismantled yet if I had one bullet in my gun and an alt-right and a jew in the room with me I would shoot the LARPing SS fag.
Then I would probably pistol whip the jew a few times for good measure.

>posting pictures of yourself on the internet
>ever

apparently a lot. odd, i didn't think they lifted. they're probably just here for the gay pics like

The left calls everyone they disgree with a nazi and the right calls everyone they disagree with a jew,but they're totally different guys

>when the only way to save the white race is to dick ride a 13 year long dictatorship from 80 years ago that only ever went to war against other white countries, considered half of europeans to be subhumans and genocided them, and ruined europe in general for years to come

Seriously, even in the context of being a white nationalist, nazism is fucking retarded

If not a Jew than a loyal servant of one, that's the only way you'd be so against white people thriving
That was my first post in the thread. And it's weird that you think I'd identify with party politics and the alt-right (I don't consider myself a néo-nazi either, just a white person) I'm probably as liberal as you can get in fact, for the complete liberation of white people!
If I was in the Jew and alt right situation you described, I would drop the gun, attempt to decapitate the Jew with my hands, and assuming the alt right guy was white, teach him about the real issues and his ancestry.

Why do you think Jews are so much against whites thriving?

>his ancestry

>that only ever went to war against other white countries
But sweetie the only powerful countries were white countries...

So the soviet union was a powerful white country

>If the alt-right continues to be the only movement who can fulfil these criteria
it doesn't fulfill these criteria is the point mang. I can't blame the guy you're replying to for being addicted to novelty because that's pretty much all "the alt-right" has provided. maybe something worthwhile in its wake but this isn't it

>Fake natty
>Will probably be the second person varg will kill
>Ugly as fuck
>Complains about rapefugees and white genocide but doesnt have any children of his own
>Is a living testament to /pol/ meme overdose
Thats being said, his larping is kind of fun and he is less autistic than i am. And for some reason i relate to him better than other fitness youtubers

He grew up with an inferiority complex I'd bet, someone posted pictures of his brother here before and he is much more handsome and much less weird

The Jew was secretly Mossad all along. He uses his superior Krav Maga training and incapacitates you.

BAD END.

marcus... careful on the /pol/ memes

>I want a better world where my grandchildren
you gotta worry about getting a girl first you sad nigga lmaooooooo

That's a lot of pesto sauce.

Dude you aint doing shit to anyone bro, you spend all day online rotting your brain with that /pol/ nonsense talking hard and all that but when you leave your house (if you leave your house) I know you never say or do shit to anyone. grow up

Not so much against whites as against all non-jews I suppose, they really band together well when it comes to bettering themselves at the expense of others
MAGA? I smugly inform him America was never great.

damn yevgeni

Kek

You sure triggered them. God forbid a man believe in something in this nihilism infested world.

This is such a stupid post. One bad site negates the right for white people to have a country of their own? Wanting to live among those similar to yourself is not normal? And then you just ad hom him. Typical.

This a very shameful post.

FASCIST
NUDIST
BODYBUILDING

does he post like every 5 min? if so, hes dopamin levels are fucked
he should just get laid

fuck what's that tumblr with the horse mask cartoon and the thicc grills again?

Living in a literal dystopia and you're the only one that can see it would drive anybody insane.

you sound like a fag so maybe do that

His big bro is better than him at everything except being weird

Cool maybe I'll start by fucking your arse you little poof

You know this is a fitness board right? There's current body threads daily. Simply hide your face if you're afraid of your identity being found out friendo. Or are you afraid of something else?

Good post

Autistic fake natty swedish cuck. Dun bother to watch or try to understand that retard.

>white race

What the fuck is the white race? An American born manchild cannot act as if the achievements of the Romans are in any way related to himself unless he is of Roman blood. You cannot lay claim to the marvelous feats Leonardo unless you are of Italian blood, or to be more accurate his direct descendent. The strength of bygone Germans lives within Germans not a mongrel like yourself.

If you are German you are welcome to respect your ancestors if they've earnestly set out to do good no matter how grisly. The great shame is not honoring the dead as if they were your own blood but the disrespect you give to your grandfather and his father by not praising them.

>one site

its not just "one site" its the fucking magnum opus of your whole little movement. And even then, every other place is derivative of it. Just a bunch of stupid, stubborn white trash retards circle jerking each other. You dont even have a plan for the future which is why you do nothing but wax poetic about some shitty regime from almost 80 years ago. You are all the worst aspects of whites anyway, ironically enough

>on gear
>makes a living shilling snake oil supplements
>also made money dancing at a gay pride parade
>constantly takes really gay photoshoots that look like something Mac would hang up in his room in an always sunny episode

>constantly talks about evil degeneracy and says drugs are evil

every single alt-right figure head is a fucking meme.

*punches a nazi*

what is iceland and ireland

I love this picture so much.

>Armband on wrong arm

False flag.

He's the buff version of Sid

His brother is the übermensch.

i don't get it, is his family celtic? if they are, why don't they live in Ireland instead of Sweden?

I mean if they were, I wouldn't be surprised because celtics have some semetic features sometimes and tgo has puffy lips and sunken eyes

>gay photoshoots that look like something Mac would hang up in his room in an always sunny episode

that made me drop my shekels laughing kek

He is reallly weird. If he would cut back his politics nonsense a lil bit he would be very entertaining tho.

>his family celtic
No they are Scandis.

Fucking hedonistic poisonous faggot

yeah this whole self improvement thing is a really stale concept and we need to stop doing it

False flag.