Who else /liftingtofendoffacrushingexistentialcrisis/ here?

Who else /liftingtofendoffacrushingexistentialcrisis/ here?

>tfw you will not be alive to observe the world in 1000 years from now

>having a crisis about whether or not you exist

LOL just look in a mirror like nigga come on your real

>tfw all of your achievements won't be observable and/or relevant after the sun swallows the earth

How do you know?

>2017
>thinking that this life is all there is
Might want to change that kind of attitude user. You won't make it if you keep thinking that way.

>tfw you are not lifting in the parallel universe

I'd like everyone here to know that I had a dream last night in which one of my dream characters told me what the true natural of reality was

I forgot it of course but damn, it gave me a crazy nihilistic existential crisis in the middle of the night last night. Not even Kripp's stream could make me feel better because Twitch streams and video games and everything was "pointless".

Fortunately I felt better in the morning, but... damn. I've still felt bad all day today, although I've been feeling bad for the past several weeks at least.

>Unironically believing any form of spirituality in the CURRENT FUCKING YEAR

>unironically believing that you have total understanding of the entirety of existence

dude science lmao

if I can't measure it, it ain't real

If it can't be measured, viewed, heard, smelled, tasted, or otherwise observed in any capacity; there is no reason to believe it. Belief in something entirely without evidence is just stupid. "Hurrr durrr you can't prove Santa Claus doesn't exist LMAO"

I lift in hope that the pain from lifting will be greater than the pain I feel inside
>It's not working.

Spirituality is real user.
Every single society to ever exist has some form of spirituality and organized spiritual belief.

We have hard scientific proof of it's effects on the human body and have more evidence of spirituality itself being a natural honest part of humanity then anything else.

All we've done is overthrow one organized form of spirituality, down played and down talked the very natural idea of spirituality and replaced it with a mislabeled version that keeps the powers that be flush with cash and in control.

If you'd be responsible for making humanity go beyond solar system your achievments would be pretty fucking observable, you'd be called forefather of humanity.

rest assured we will kill ourselves before that ever happens

user... Just because an idea is popular, does not mean it's correct. Also, spirituality can be easily ascribed to placebo effect.
The nearest habitable planet is estimated 10 light years away. The energy required to even go 1/1000th the speed of light would require the energy of one nuclear bomb every second. Then you have to carry that fuel, which makes the entire aforementioned example pointless, because that math involved only a car sized object. We will never have another planet.

>user... Just because an idea is popular, does not mean it's correct.
The idea is born in absence of anyone pushing it.
You're litterally saying that something that is vital and a natural part of human life is bad because you don't like the natural outgrowth that occurs because of it.
Look at the current quasi-spiritual hedonistic push from both the alt left and altright?
They've been manipulated so thoroughly they can't even fathom it.
Same for the natureworshipping scientists and "find your bliss" rando spirituality in all things folks.

>Also, spirituality can be easily ascribed to placebo effect.
Spirituality isn't a drug, stupid.
It's basically an emotional state that's an inherent part of humanity itself.

That's what im talking about, if you'd somehow manage to overcome those odds and mange to put a man on second Earth in some different solar system you'd be remember for as long as humanity would exist in whatever corner of the universe they'd got to thanks to you.

No need to be so hostile, user. I bet you probably had similar ideas to the ones he has at some point. I know I did

my grandma just died - she raised me and I took care of her while I went to college and worked. . I have very strained relations with the rest of my family for various reasons.

I'm trying to turn my fat ass/life around but jesus christ its hard.

The universe is a mental construct. You are a character that you can mold and create given enough discipline. Just look at actors. This is not the base reality. We emerged from something else. Consciousness did not come from us, it came up through us from something and somewhere else.

Nah. That passed when I turned 15

but now you're "all grown up" and are a super #woke nihilistic atheist who somehow finds meaning in life despite realizing the total meaningless of it all

if only I had 200 IQ like you

God is real and mewing works

u lie boi

>not having faith in our one true Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
ISHYGDDT

lelll

>quantum mechanics proves that our mere observation changes how particles act
>multiple scientists believing the universe is a simulation
>all tribes and polulations across the globe are spiritual and major religions have essentially the same messages
>taking psychedelics makes you realize the one-ness with the universe and how you're part of god
>people can't even handle a few seconds on DMT getting blasted through dimensions
>we're only 3 dimensional creatures with an extemely limited perception of the universe
>dude like god doesnt exist bc my tiny chimp brain can't understand it so it can't happen lmao

it'll pass friend, just keep lifting and thinking positive.

You have to keep going.

Push, don't give in, you must continue on this path.

It chose you and you must complete it.

In this moment, I am euphoric

me

I'm lifting to get energy so I can do my academic work. I'm an autistic mathematician and working out is the best way I found to have motivation, if I don't work out I become a lazy fuck and depression sets in. I hope nofap will also help me, 3 days in now.

>tfw
>pic related
It's 2 am, I haven't slept in 4 days, making money hand over wristlet fist, listening to the RuPaul guys/girls/etc.

Slaytina.

i go to the gym so that i can be around other human beings and forget about how horribly lonely i am