What is /fit opinion on Ritalin, Adderall, Vyvanse etc?

What is /fit opinion on Ritalin, Adderall, Vyvanse etc?

Aderall is literally the greatest drug of all time.

First time taking addy all year, fuck I missed this feeling. It's like, I pop it, now I see how to save the world. I'm just concerned about if I'll need it when I'm actually working as an engineer

I'm on Adderall literally right now. Should get back to my project.

Drugs are for degenerates

Modafinil is my preference

Do you buy addreall online or did you just ask your doc for a prescription?

I'd go for addi if you are even considering anything. I went through a 5 month ritalin induced psychosis. Dont touch it.

you know when you know you have homework to do? or you want to clean your room, or talk to an old friend, or even flirt with that cute girl at work? that barrier that goes up in your head preventing you from doing it (excuses, postponing, etc...)? well yeah adderall eliminates that barrier (at least for me). If I suddenly decide I want to clean my room, I immediately get up and go clean my room, top to bottom. with a smile on my face the whole time too.
shit's amazing

I have a friend with a prescription who doesn't take all of his. I get the leftovers.

I tend to do that shit during maniac phases or if I had too much coffee
how are the side effects and how long does it get to develop tolerance

>written while on Adderall

Let's talk again when you're coming down

Spent 3 years on daily adderall. I was misdiagnosed add instead of bi polar.

N e ways that shit changes ur brain chemistry.
Once in a while its not good to be dependent on anything

Taking Adderall XR is like taking molly without the euphoria/feel good sensation. Off the charts focus, you feel relaxed as fuck and in the zone but ready to knock somebody out at the drop of a hat

I first tried it doing my trade schooling, still can't believe they prescribe it to kids and it's so normal in society. I only take it for 2 months out of the year, zero appetite, sweat like fuck, shittier workouts for sure.

Me and my buddy would sit in class and work 8/10 hours a day uninterrupted crushing math, would never be able to do that normally. Don't drink caffeine when you take them, I took preworkout a few times while using it and legit felt like my heart was going to explode.

Relying on a substance every day, absolutely not. Using it for schooling or important situations, go for it.

I agree, but yesterday I took some ibuprofen so I'm lost anyway.

>relaxed as fuck
I feel everything you described, but edgy as fuck. Even a small dosage makes me feel like jittery and shit.

It's not fucking worth it

>adderall for trade school math

Lol

Adderall is a shit drug that will fuck you over in the future. Don't take it, it isn't worth it.

Vyvanse is leagues above Adderall.

>side effects
literally the worst of any drug. side effects of adderall are feeling like death for the next 1-2 days and lots of suicidal thoughts. while ur on it ur sharp as fuck tho

I'm an electrician and I was doing 2nd and 3rd year, hardest math you can possibly do in trade school. Math doesn't come easy to me. Laugh if you want, but it's not like I'm some carpenter struggling with fractions.

Ritalin is alright. Its in a different class of drug than Adderall. It just makes everything mildly exciting for me. The only side effect that I have noticed is when its effect is active I feel energetic sensations throughout my body like when one wakes up feeling refreshed in the morning but more intense. Its not always pleasant, but it helps alot imo.

Yeah man that's half the fun, me and my buddy call it being cracked out. I always sweat a little bit and have a small shake.

I tried drinking a monster a couple times while taking it and I'd start to have a visual shake in my hands and get a headache, don't joke around with that shit.

I did adderall and Ritalin through school and post grad. I just do cocaine now though.

Modafinil is weird, sometimes it just makes me tired. I think it usually works better when i take a smaller piece of a 100mg pill

i've got a bachelor's degree in math and work as a mathematician, math didn't come easy to me either. but i overcame the problems i had and studied upwards of 8 hours some days by sheer force of will, without any sort of drug dependency.
you didn't need adderall, you took it because you couldn't learn to focus correctly and you risked having issues later down the line by messing with it. my friend's mother is a psychiatrist, someone who makes their money by dealing with headcases. she was cool with him drinking and smoking weed, but begged him to just avoid adderall because some of the worst people she has to deal with are those who took it outside of a proper prescription, usually for academic shit.
one of my roommates when i was in senior year (he was 30yo) would drone on about how great it was and how he would take it to get stuff done in college. he was an unemployed alcoholic that ended up having to move back in with his mother because he couldn't commit to anything. he smelled like shit, he didn't wipe his ass (he would use entire rolls for a single trip so i hid my own when i bought it, and he couldn't afford to buy his own), and just sat in front of the tv all day telling me how he was going to learn to cook and fix himself because Ramsey's show inspired him. he was the epitome of someone who felt like he needed drugs whenever he wanted to get shit done, feel happy, etc., albeit probably a worst-case scenario. worst part for me was his whining about how he was a victim of the world
>using it for schooling or important situations
just don't use it at all. if you need to take it to get something done, you probably have to work on other parts of your character

dude your post is horrendously formatted and unreadable. did drugs fry your brain?

it was the math mang

>Ritalin
>Sleep not interrupted

bull-fucking-shit i was on that shit when i was like 12 some nights id stay awake until like 4am thinking there was something wrong with me because i was so hyper i couldn't sleep. I stopped taking it after a month, DESU i still dont really forgive my parents for making me take it. I was just an active kid who had a lot of energy.

Not everything these days is a fucking condition that needs to be medicated. All i did was train for my sports team every afternoon and i was fine.

How do I find someone to sell me this shit in college

I understand what you're saying for sure. I don't use drugs for important dates or ever really. My school runs for 8 weeks of the year and we use addy for the last 2 weeks to buckle down and make sure we crush the course.

The stupid thing about electrical is the math is insane and so intense but in my day-to-day life I never use math, ever, not once. It's all electrical theory, formulas, phasor diagrams. cool stuff but I never use it at work ever.

I'm 20 so I grew up with a lot of people who grew up taking stimulants, almost all of them turned out fucked, got into other drugs, developed mental issues, etc.

Just use addy to ensure I pass, I could do it legit but I honestly just love the extra boost. I believe people taking pills daily are fucking themselves hard and unmotivated degenerates.

Adderall is pretty bitching for a cram session or a night out drinking.

Taking that shit daily is no bueno.

>the math is insane and so intense
school is generally difficult in different ways than your career will be. all the more reason to not care as much about it and to understand that the drugs you took for it were for something that will matter very little.
>i could do it legit but i just love the extra boost
i love the feeling of overcoming something as i am more than when i have that kind of assistance.

sort of like how sex abstinence is the best way to avoid STIs and unwanted pregnancies, i think drug abstinence is the best way to avoid any sort of drug-related issues. it's not a worse life, just a different one. i'm happy to hear you were able to make it work for your situation though and things worked out

I was on all of these at one point.
As someone who was diagnosed with "severe" ADD I can say I was extremely dependent on these for 10 years growing up.
They are great at what they are supposed to do at first, but after a small amount of time you find you cant even interact with people without it.

The side affects get worse the longer you are on them.
I quit almost cold turkey 2 years ago, and I'm still dealing with the side affects(no energy ever, chronic anxiety and panic).
I'm an engineer, so I couldn't slow down, I just had to force the focus to hold, and now I'm a lot better.
The point is, never EVER put kids on this, and never take them habitually.

It is totally fucked up how we give kids hard drugs because they are "hyper" . I think in the future we will look back at this the same way as we do that coke used to be prescribed by doctors in the 20's.

all it did when i tried it was make me having trouble sleeping and killed my appetite.
sucks cuz i bought like 100 tablets

>mfw im a carpenter who struggles with fractions

Lads is Modafinil any good? Care to share you experiences on it and what the come down was like?

For me its really hit or miss and idk why. It helps with mental performance a bit but sometimes it seems like it makes me tired or like i barely feel it. It can make you on edge if you take too much or take some caffeine too. Its meh for lifting and cardio, caffeine is way better for both. Careful cuz it can make you super anxious if youre prone to it. Make sure you have some benadryl or something so you can sleep at first. I think my focus problems might have more to do with anxiety cuz of my tism rather than adhd or something. Lifting on ritalin was fun tho. I think modafinil made me way better at vidya so careful you dont become too much of a sperg

I guess try a bit and see how it is for you, maybe start with less than your standard 100mg

I was on Vyvanse for like 2 years, reached a point where I was taking like 120mg, staying up for 48hrs+ and masturbating non stop to the most filthy degenerate shit for like 5 hours straight. I also became the biggest skelly. But I have to admit nothing was more fun than straight up tweaking and then hitting a bowl and playing counter strike.

I'm off it now though, trying to get my shit in order, but I definitely know my dopamine receptors were fucked and only now after 4 months do I feel like my brains approaching some sort of normality. Fuck the literally Jewish "doctor" who got me on it.

fucking amphetamine junkies, you're not any better than opiate addicts

I used to have a prescription for adderall. I hated it. Yeah, it improved my focus, but it did so by making everything unbearably dull. Even if this thing I should be doing was boring, so was everything else I could be possibly be doing

Enjoy not sleeping as well. I feel cool as shit while I'm on 40+ MG. But that night I won't sleep at all. I'll be nauseous and tired the next day and probably still won't sleep. I develop a tolerance quickly for it. I'll also shit all day

All that shit is terrible for you fagget

100mg makes me tired and gives me a headache. 200mg gives me great focus, and 400mg gives me crazy energy. 50mg is good for memory but can have side effects if I dont drink enough water and have some paracetamol.

Came here to post this. I took ritalin for 1 year during uni exam period and I could pull all nighters without barely any consequences. It definitely fucks with your sleep.

As far as concentration goes: sure you'll study more focused once you've got your books in front of you, but the problem for me was that everything became more interesting. Not just my books.
>tfw spent an entire day blissfully watching the local gardening channel on tv instead of studying.
I stopped taking it after that. Also because I was affraid to get addicted to the euphoric high you get from it.

>sex abstinence
user i....

that's what Klonopin is for, m8. if you aren't are prepping for the crash you're doing it wrong.

>20mg of adderall in the morning
>20mg of adderall at lunch
>20mg of adderall + 5mg of klonopin at 3-4pm
>5mg of klonopin before bed

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Junkie

Modafinil is the perfect drugs and will replace caffeine.

Take 200mg modafinil half an hour before you wake up (set alarm, swallow, go back to sleep). You'll wake up 30 minute later like a rocket man.

Increases sex drive. I fuck my wife like a machine on it.

Improve workouts. Cardio especially.

Concentration becomes magical. Unlike adderall and other shit, you don't tweak.

No side effects except pee smelling bad.

Klonopin is the most dangerous drug out there.
It completely alters your behaviour into asshole-mode, and it permanently fucks up your gaba receptors.

I'm all for abusing drugs and you can go ahead and "degenerate" me, but klonopin is one hell of a drug.

Try codeine instead, its really great with amphetamins.