/plg/ - powerlifting general

I went to the doctors and it has been confirmed my arms definitely grow.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201602/why-is-neuroticism-so-toxic?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=-7_doihy2sc
youtube.com/watch?v=lE4X9tt90x4
youtube.com/watch?v=Goi0tN_8zOY
blackironbeast.com/starting-strength
strongerbyscience.com/trap-bar-deadlifts/
blestcoaching.com/guided-template
youtube.com/watch?v=YtmLJ7NvfdE
youtube.com/watch?v=P4tcdN4Zrg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is cheating you made the thread like 7 years before the bump limit

I want everyone to know that my arms are growing

Can I use straps on work sets deadlifts if I'm not planning on competing? I don't want to risk the bicep tear or imbalances in the hips. I do grip work at the end anyway with farmer walks and weight holds.

first for official /plg/ waifu

follow your dreams

Why do them at all, then? You aren't gonna compete, you don't need deadlifts.

In fact, you don't need to work out at all! Just get fat on your couch, because you aren't competing so it doesn't matter.

295kg? you mean 195?

>sumo
>rom is literally less than 1ft

How can anyone actually call this a lift? Fucking lmao

>that ROM
mirin hard

>sumo

wow you seem mad over other people excelling at your hobby

>sumo

you wont copy this to the other thread

That is a fair point.

I just got whatever brush and soap came in the kit, and they're fine.

It's probably fine. I actually had to start using straps in my current programming, because the amount of grip-dependent work I was doing went up.

no I won't

I miss her.

If I one last chance to talk to her, I'd tell her I love her and I'd ask her to never leave me again

>he doesn't know

>her

Jesus christ I thought we finished with this whole tranny drama last year, how is this bullshit STILL going

The picture was completely unrelated btw

Test

oh shit I didn't know someone was filming me.

topkek

This thread is better.

I have been resting hard, eating a surplus, sleeping 10-12 hours a night, and taking as much possible time off lifting and running yet I am really really fatigued still?

I think its stress induced but I have no idea how to combat it.

I voluntarily took 5 days off, come back ad fatigued and week as I was the week before.

i don't get it

lmao

Pls revive thread

>ywn be known for anything in life

how do I fight this feel

Do something nobody's done before

Do something crazy. You don't have to be known for something good.

Be known for sending me all your money

it's some normie meme

Good news buddy

Soon earth will perish and nothing any human ever did will matter, nobody will remember us, nobody will ever know that that busted ass cinder once held life and nobody will ever care.

All human achievement is objectively meaningless.

why are you such a sad cunt m8?

Best part about it, even on my death bed I know I'll think back to the few things I never got to achieve and regret a life not lived even though I won't care in a few moments time.

It's gonna be a horrible day that is

Neurotic people make terrible athletes.

>he's gonna make it to his deathbed without reconciling his existential meaninglessness

Pleb

Nice projection!

It's a fact.

Source: your mirror.

It's hard not to be m8

I've never been diagnosed for neuroticism nor do I show any signs of it, therefore the only logical conclusion I can come to is that you are projecting your own neuroticism into me.

Sad

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201602/why-is-neuroticism-so-toxic?amp

Good article.

Mental GDE

You should read it sometime, may come in handy to you

youtube.com/watch?v=-7_doihy2sc
youtube.com/watch?v=lE4X9tt90x4
youtube.com/watch?v=Goi0tN_8zOY
Form check. 1st is how i normally squat but 2nd amd 3rd is trying to shove knees out nd use quads more

>just had a cup of whole yogurt, two pastries, 5oz of pasta, 2.3 cups of milk and peanut butter

the shit I do for calories

Just got broken up with on my rest day lads. Tomorrow is the start of my peak volume week and my new adipowers just got delivered. Mixed feels desu.

>depression
>low openness
>social anxiety
>impaired sports performance
>reluctance to change

That's you.

fuck that shit imma ride fo my muhfuggin plg dawg

where da bitch at im finna pop a 187 on ha azz

It's for the better lad, we weren't really working through issues effectively and she was tired of it. Can't expect someone to ride out issues in a relationship they're tired of maintaining.

I wanna get big guys. What's a good program

Scientific principles of strength training.

gvt

In Sheiko's Int Small Load, if I hit the 105% sets in Prep 2, do I adjust my maxes, or finish the cycle with my original maxes?

blackironbeast.com/starting-strength
SS if you're new.

I'm nearing the end of SS myself. Does anybody have a good intermediate routine for focusing on the big 3?

Finish the cycle with current maxes and PR on competition day. Then use those maxes.

Pls do not give advice on /plg/ if you only know of one routine.

You must respect all queens

Who's that by?

K, thanks senpai.

Cws and israetel.

meet me somwhere then niBBa

*teleports behind you*
Heh.. Typical slavshit would be an incel

Whom?

currently on texas method while on a cut. lifts going up slowly while bodyweight drops.

but i wanna hop on DNP to be temporarily ripped for halloween (500 for 15-17 days) , what program should i use to minimize strength loss?

nerd

nice trips

aaand wasted

REEEEE I'M FUCKING RETARDED

While you pursued good aim in the shooting range, I studied the nucleus

embarassing

>tfw you've been drinking and didn't proofread your posts
>feelsbadman

what was it

I just had a typo. Then fixed it but forgot the pic.

Thinking about tossing in trap bar deadlifts as a variation next cycle after reading this strongerbyscience.com/trap-bar-deadlifts/
Opinions?

They are a good variation with strong carryover to jumping and squatting.

Lol. TM + nuckols bench int med to get your strength back after.

This was always a diversion that 99% of fit got duped with. It was a cover after he dox, but Trappy was undeniably a real and provable thing.

hitting a bench pr in an hour

what do to get hyped

Trappy occurred during my hiatus, what's the story?

Caffeine and energetic music that means something to you. How do you motivate yourself? Are you an angry lifter? Excitable? Focused? You need to stimulate yourself in the way that matches your personality.

In a nutshell?
>I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude

"Trappy-Chan" was a tripfag claiming to be a petite qt trap who also was an experienced strength coach who was an expert on lifting. Trappy would spam plg, routine threads and the like with copy pasted routines that he passed off as his own. He shilled Sheiko a lot.

Lots of people told Trappy to fuck off for being an annoying tripfag, avataring with anime girls, spamming, and generally trying to create an online personality complete with beta orbiters. Said orbiters formed a kind of Trappy defense force to defend their waifu. It was all super annoying.

Anyway people kept demanding pics of Trappy, etc. Trappy posted pics of a girl in response. Anyway, to make a long story short, the pictures Trappy posted belonged to a girl named Livia who was a real girl, not a trap. Livia had no clue what Veeky Forums was. Meanwhile, Livia's ex boyfriend, a Brazilian hobbit named Rafaello (pictured here ) was super into lifting and lifting programming, despite being a skinny skeleton.

Turns out Trappy Chan was Rafaello using pictures of his ex girlfriend to roleplay as a transsexual lifting coach on Veeky Forums, an act he kept up for years.

Raffy made up a trap alter ego and went around starting routine generals and telling people to do TM.

ALreayd have a mug of black coffee
gonna blast some metal shit right now

That's amazing in a car crash kind of way.

>Said orbiters formed a kind of Trappy defense force to defend their waifu.

Having any amount of orbiters is interesting. I can't imagine the level of delusional blue sky thinking to fall for it though.

>petite qt trap
And
>experienced strength coach who was an expert on lifting

Both are such small populations that are unlikely to intersect. I mean you're pretty much banking on a d20 every roll there...

Also why pretend to be a trap in the first place? If he wanted to pretend to be a strength coach, he could just do that. If he wanted internet attention he could have just pretended to be a girl. Why decide to adopt the personal of a transsexual on top of everything?

It's Veeky Forums, you play to the crowd in front of you?

i only use them for working sets and just double overhand+chalk for warm up sets. helps me to not rush my setup desu

lmao that actually brought me solace

What do you bois think of Blevins and his programs?

He's a smart guy and writes good programs.

She's a dumb cunt and types shit routines

ask her urself

twitter.com/trappychan_

does he have any free programs

A weekly, bi-weekly and monthly progression model.

Link me up senpai

He's coached by Hani, even if he knew fuckall and was just ripping off TSA (there's a lot of TSA, RTS etc lifters who do this) his programming would be pretty solid, but from the vids he's put out he's got a solid approach himself.

Go here and scroll down past the paid stuff to the 3 downloadable programs:
blestcoaching.com/guided-template
Explanation:
youtube.com/watch?v=YtmLJ7NvfdE
Using the excel sheet:
youtube.com/watch?v=P4tcdN4Zrg0

>go to gym receptionist
>hey, I was wondering if the two of us could make something...work out? like go out haha!
>she giggles and says she has a boyfriend so no but nice try

time to switch gyms
at least I hit a Press™ PR