Carotene Tan

Have you taken the orange pill yet Veeky Forums? I have and I'm drowning in puss. Pic very much related

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110111133224.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-a/safety/hrb-20060201
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3111944
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3623938/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you looks like a cheeto xd

wtf that episode of the Magic School Bus said that Arnold turned orange because he wasn't eating veggies

some faggot post the study about women finding orange to yellow skin tones more attractive.
if you aren't eating carrots wahtre you even doin

You look like a parody of Donald Trump

Just a reminder that vitamin A toxicity is a thing that can fuck you up.
mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-a/safety/hrb-20060201

I took carotene all summer and had no skin gains. It might work for other people, but not for me.

You like the orange president Drumpf

or you can just go outside and take your shirt off. i go to the park on my lunch break to get some exercise in. always take my shirt off. natural tan gains>orange fake shit

There very little tan there buddy...

just a reminder that carotenoids are not vitamin and are stored in the skin until needed for conversion into vitamin a, a regulated process by the body

also, no plants contain vitamin a

ONLY FROM MEAT

hahahaha

>no plants contain vitamin a
they contain what we need to make it, that's why nutritional label of carrots says there's a lot of vitamin A

And you CANNOT overdose on plant vitamin A. Only shitty ass meat "vitamins" fuck you up like this

same thing with your heme iron

Excess carotenoids form crystals which damage the skin and eyes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3111944

It doesn't say anything about excess carotenoids causing that. Is it actually caused by too many carrots?

Speaking of crystals, crystalline cholesterol is thought to induce plaque rupture in the arteries, which can trigger a stroke.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3623938/

Are you reading impaired or did you just fail chemistry?

Bruce Jenner is that you?

Hi there Mr. President

I'm trying to, gonna quit smoking and take lots of niacin and shit too for a while. My skin quality and health in general is complete garbage

How strong dosage do you take to achieve this

i was taking like 3-4 pills a day and got no results

For how long? I remember reading reviews for some tanning pills (they were a mix of different carotenoids) and people said they needed to go through 200 pills to notice effect.

I don't think its working senpai

you look like a looser xd

That chick turned orange because her seaweed snacks were full of carrots.

Looks like you aged 25 years in the process.