What BF% do I need to land a gorgeous woman like this bros?

What BF% do I need to land a gorgeous woman like this bros?

Just kill yourself

Agree

> You now have to be a 8/10 guy to fuck a blimp, 9/10 for average and 10/10 for hot girls

Boy feminism sure has made everything fair and equal huh

MAN THE HARPOONS OvO

It was never about being fair.

Reminds me of beauty and the ham beast.
Also, that guy's definitely cheating on her.

Atleast 30%

Does he have no legs?

>won the internet

it made fat cunts on etsy all day feel good about eating all 12 costco muffins

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

can you imagine the SMELLS that thing must produce? it's just grotesque.

I don't know how any self respecting man could really find himself THIS out of options.

Being seen with something like this is so much worse than being alone.

Get her back in the sea

I like fucking fat girls, probably more than thin girls actually, but you would have to be retarded to marry one

As far as cliches go, this stands true. They're practice material.

Why are men so generous to women that we have very minimal standards even when theirs are so unrealistic?

agree

you faggots just never fucked a 8/10 and above.
Thin Girl with big ass, hips, gap, boobs, nice cute face, submisive. Best sex ever.

>gap

come on man, every one know what i mean.
the gapo

Every study done on the topic estimates the male sex drive is 10 times stronger than the female sex drive. Men are willing to fuck anything because they are horny all the time. Women are barely horny ever.

It's basic economics. Supply & demand.

I agree. Fat chicks fuck damn good because they put in effort. They know thats the only thing they have going for them. And lets be honest they don't get all that many chances to fuck, so they make the best of what they get.

On the other hand hotties might not be that in to it. It's awesome fucking a 9 but I have to put in all the work. While with a fatty i can just be a lazy slob, lay back and enjoy myself.

Still tho I don't want a fat chick around.

> Girlfriend
> Low BodyFat
Choose one

Female sex drive is the entirety of their being, it's just that they only hold sexual feelings for less than 20% of men

Fucking everyone has tattoos nowadays don/'t they

Idk what fat chicks you've been tapping but my experience and some common sense can tell you that they are lazy and not willing to put effort into things. They are also inherently worse at physically exerting themselves.

Fpbp

Bullshit. Women are ultra horny.

There's a reason we had a male lead society that forced decency on women.

I'm only a 7/10 and I fuck 8-10/10 range girls, I compensate for the extra 3 points with confidence.

Don't need to worry about body fat, my dude.
Just be a whipped lil bitch cuck and she'll love you truly