If anyone has a grocery list of healthy shit to eat that is cheap it would be greatly appreciated if posted...

If anyone has a grocery list of healthy shit to eat that is cheap it would be greatly appreciated if posted. I'm cutting.

Which Hodge twin transitioned?

behead/10

Post diets you aren't funny.

rice
beans
leafy greens
protein powder (cheaper per gram of protein than most meats)

I cant decide what i feel when i look at westernized whores
joy that will turn into rancid sluts despite their upbringing and traditions from their respective countries or ashamed at how far degeneracy is able to spread?

Yes I am, drink bleach
>literally asking what is in the sticky, but no you're a snowflake that needs his own thread

Bro that's a lotus blossom tattoo she's not Muslim she just put a scarf on.

read the sticky then kill yourself for being too dumb to read the sticky in the first place

>hand tattoo
>nose ring
>edgy middle finger and booze bottle
I wish the sandnigger lived in her native shithole country so she could be pubicly stoned to death

Kek

Don't buy this all at once. Get to a point where you're buying things week to week as one thing runs out while the others are half to fully stocked. Fresh veggies keep for about three to five weeks if stored properly and kept unwashed. Fruit keeps for one to three weeks depending on the fruit. Meats keep for about a week. Nuts keep indefinitely. Oils keep for months if stored properly. Starches keep for weeks to months depending on storage and type.
Veggies:
Spinach (cheap)
Italian squash (cheap)
Yellow squash (cheap)
Crown of broccoli (cheap)
Crown of cauliflower (cheap-ish)
Carrots (cheap)
Red/yellow onion (cheap)
Stalk of celery (cheap)
Portabella mushrooms (cheap)
Radishes (cheap)
Kale (cheap)

Fruits:
Oranges (cheap-ish)
Bananas (cheap)
Apples (cheap)
Kiwis (expensive)
Blackberries (expensive)
Blue berries (expensive)
Strawberries (cheap)
Cherry tomatoes (cheap-ish)
Avocados (expensive)

Protein:
Eggs (cheap-ish)
Chicken (cheap)
Tuna (expensive)
Peanuts (cheap)
Whey isolate (expensive)

Fats and Oil:
Flaxseed meal (very cheap)
Sunflower seeds (cheap)
Extra virgin olive oil (cheap-ish)

Dairy:
Almond milk (expensive)
Greek yogurt (expensive)
Sharp cheddar (cheap)
Whole milk (cheap-ish)

Carbohydrates:
Sour dough bread (cheap-ish)
Russet potato (cheap)
Sweet potato (cheap)
Wheat noodles (cheap) >I prefer ramen

boo hoo i must defend shitskins at all costs

That's a henna tat bro. It's a traditional plant based dye. Women in arab countries will get them usually the night before the wedding in a bachelorette party kindda thing (alongside morrocan baths).

Sometimes, they'll also just get them done in a girl's night kindda thing.

You can tell she's a real muzzie by the way her scarf is done (2.5 loops tucked under the chin). Probably palestinian diaspora. If I had to guess, probably somewhere in Michigan.

>Whey isolate (expensive)
Only seems that way because you have to buy a months worth of servings are once. Whey is by far the cheapest source of protein you can get excluding soy.

Tell me about it. It doesn't fill you up and it doesn't have any micros.
>cheapest I've found it is $10.99/lb
>need more than a pound per week
>mfw only money can stop the gains train

frozen peas are cheap, easy and highest proteins among vegetables

>tfw 3 dollar per kg kiwifruit rn

living it up

> uaing 1 pound of whey a week

nigga you're supposed to eat actual food with it

Dearborn, to be precise.

>anything less than 6 scoops

not gonna make it

what are the downsides to ramen? some people eat that shit daily. others avoid it entirely.

You can have it with or without food. It is a dietary supplement and I use it as a supplement. Because of schedule I can only eat about 70-100g of whole food protein per day.
>supplement 87g whey isolate per day
>51g protein supplemented per day
>609g of whey isolate consumed per week

What the fuck? Where? Kiwi are my favorite go to snack but they cost $1.50/fruit.

High sodium content and simple carb. It's basically a block of salt and sugar. But I like the taste. Just don't eat it too much and make sure you're getting a complementary amount of potassium.

like no nutrients at all.

australia in the spring, probably because we're close to the two biggest producers.

i kekd out loud

>animal products
>healthy
Rofl

Rice
Lean beef
Saurkrout
Spinach
Tilapia fish
Canned tuna
Broccoli

Pls be bait

>Muzzy
>Drinking

Pick...stone her

Shit gonna have to move to NK if you want non degenerates.

vegetals

>tattoos
>alcohol
>hijab
One of these things is not like the others!
One of these things just doesn't belong!

>t. biggest faggot on Veeky Forums

still haram

Broccoli
Onions
Spinach
Chickpeas
Cabbage
Chicken
Brown rice
Protein Powder
Milk
Eggs
Yoghurt
Bananas
Apples

Enjoy

>Canned tuna

This shit expensive as fuck where I live (Swedistan), price per kilo more than double that of filleted and tenderized chicken, and you don't know what the fuck is in that can

The Spanish stores have cheap produce they get off those banana boats they run to smuggle in "product". It's usually just the produce and meat thatre dirt cheap though. They literally wait down at ports for shit that didn't get picked up/sold and wait till the lot is about to close and the person occupying it needs to dump product. Get stuff cheaper than walmart but it's also not as fresh and usually turns in 2-3 days. I get a 20lb bag of rice for 4$ and 2lb bag of oats for 78cents