Can i be jacked and a creative?

>inb4 pretentious autist try hard

I love artsy "alternative" shit. Architecture, gfx design, deep house, the type of shit you'd imagine some skinny dude wearing all black and designer glasses be into

I'm also jacked and super into working out. People think I'm gay or weird when they see a buff dude blasting German techno or sketching in a corner at a cafe. actual designers I'm friends with think I'm a meathead and my gym buddies make fun of me and call me faggot for not being a testosterone dripping basic bro

I've considered cutting out lifting and working out and eating a lot so I can slim down and fit the "artsy" mold. Then when I lose strength gains I get mad and uneasy cause I didn't do my weekly diddlies. Then I tried cutting my design hobbies out for a week and only listened to rap and metal like the other gym dudes and I felt just as miserable

I'm stuck between two worlds pls help I can't be juicy and artsy at the same time

Develop an interest in techno

>rap and metal
Correct, only acceptable music to workout to.

>not wanting to be Frazetta tier
Faggot

stop trying to identify with groups and cultures so specifically. you have dabbled in many things just like anyone else, only different. just stick with what you love doing.

also those frames are too small for that guy's face.

>sacrificing your unique identity for social acceptance so you can blend into the massive blob of grey stereotypical normies
>making it

most memorable people don't fit into stereotypes

Why couldnt you? Do whatever the fuck you want, I dont really understand what are you asking here

why do you have to be one or the other

people who identify strongly with certain groups for their sense of self are gonna rail on you for not conforming but why even worry if it means you get to be a dynamic fuck with a variety of interests. i don't think neutering yourself to fit in is going to make you happy

Just do you bruh.

t. fashion photographer

>I've considered cutting out lifting and working out and eating a lot so I can slim down and fit the "artsy" mold.

lmfao what the fuck
i hope you're not actually this retarded

is this bait, user? if you have abs in the creative world you get to pull endless blue-hair sleeve-tattoo nose-ring ass. don't give that shit up bra

>taking the bait

I can't wear skinny jeans and boots with these quads dude. Relaxed fit jeans + artsy aesthetic do not mix

>you have abs in the creative world you get to pull endless blue-hair sleeve-tattoo nose-ring ass. don't give that shit up bra

I can tell you from personal experience this isn't the case. Every artsy/edgy/alt girl I've tried to get with does not like muscle or "typical" displays of masculinity at all. It sucks for me cause those are the coolest girls I'd wanna spend time with.

Meanwhile some basic bitch sorority Stacy will give me easy pussy caus "your arms are hot lols" and then I'm sticking my dick in something with a lower IQ than a gerbil

Then don't?

It's not that hard you sperg.
>pic related

Women say one thing and mean another, user

>not answering realistic questions so threads can be archived in peace.

this is absolutely true. believe me, user: comp lit girls mir just like everyone else. if you have any personality at all and some muscle tone, you're golden

>can i be a faggot

No.

you're schizophrenic.

Have you tried not being an insecure faggot?

>I can't be juicy and artsy at the same time
Yeah sure

>not being insecure
>on Veeky Forums

Kek

>People think I'm gay or weird when they see a buff dude blasting German techno or sketching in a corner at a cafe
>buff dude blasting German techno or sketching in a corner at a cafe

Got some bad news for you OP
You're gay.

delet this

My brother and I are like you. Been working out for years but I take joy in illustration + design. My brother makes alternate techno and djs. We tend to wear baggy skate style clothes to sorts obscure and be humble, but I'd say we both get cred for being genuinely different

no one will make fun of you for having muscles, if you are an attractive person
chances are you are ugly as fuck or dress like shit and having a shitty haircut while having muscles.

Do both and be a trailblazer. Don’t listen to em. Maybe in 5-10 years it’ll be cool and you’ll be ahead of the game.

Is dick ovens /ourguy/?

post self. most i've seen "strong" artsy guys be at is like 140 6'

This, liking muscles for girls is almost universal, you probably can pull any kind of whore.

This. Post bod or you're just humble bragging op

Just do YOU, you confused faggot.
Your artsy friends are jelly of your gains and your meathead friends are gonna shit talk you anyway so fucking what

Literally same as you bro. Art and sociology major here. President of an art society in my school. Work in fashion and do retail for jcrew rn. But I hit the gym 5-6 days a week. Used to be a lacrosse captain. Gains 24/7

Do what you love user. You can still wear your classes to the gym and sketch in cafes and at the end of the day you're going to be swole and creative and chicks will want ur dick for at least one if not both of those.

this. nothing stands out more than a jacked dude with fashion senses and artistic taste. Art hoes will be flocking

You are basic Tbh

Do your own thing. Or, I guess, you could pussy out and try to become another human art-piece to fit your friends' "aesthetics".

t. know some artsy pricks and they basically consider friends the same as fashion. freaks me out desu

Just do what you want and stop living in a world of stereotypes, weakling.

certainly not

the part of the brain that is responsible for creativity releases a hormone that blocks test

source pls

Bitch u crazy

Imagine looking like this guy except ripped. That's the goal.

>is tricky ricky our niggy?
>is gay
/our guy/ confirmed

your spooked 2hard fgt

>source pls

google.com

I joined a frat to be under people who do sports and party, but I kinda got boring so I joined a literature course but people called me meathead, desu i tried to befriend them but they projected some weird highschool bully on me.
So I did an iq test to find out if I am retarded, actually Iam quite smart not mensa level but 116 is okay, I thought i would have 90 or so.
dont get sad about other people

>rap
Dyel confirmed

Frank Frazetta

Ripped and father of modern Fantasy art

I'm not posting photos on the internet for fags to jerk off to

6'1 211lbs 15% bf 510 DL, 300 FSQ, 200OHP, 375BSQ, 310BP

Nothing "internet impressive" but I know for a fact I stick out among the artsy kids with circle sunglasses and septum piercings

>who is yukio mishima

>Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead.

>

You should stop lifting and your career, it's quite the dilemma

Or maybe user you can live your life as you please without adhering to petty tropes like the "artsy type" or the "meathead". Lift and be yourself dude.

>deep house
Male Basic Bitch detected

Listen up faggot.

Just continue to do both and become a rare combination of both subcultures which will make you appear more interesting to either circle of friends you hang out with. If you play your cards right you'll be the one that gets to fuck all the techno chicks because they secretly want to be fucked by a muscular chad and you'll also get to fuck the gym chicks because you're buff but a lot more interesting and edgy than your peers.

Source: I live in Berlin and hang out with artsy faggots but I also lift.

Who fucking cares

>I live in Berlin and hang out with artsy faggots but I also lift.

I would give anything to live in Berlin REEEEEEEEEEEE

Ur so naive if you think altchicks don't like fit men. Stop trying to be a fucking stereotype that goes all in to one scene. Why don't you try being a well rounded person instead of a meme. You're fit friends are lame for not being lit and ur lit friends are lame for not being fit.

Weightlifting art student here.
Just B urself!

this

I have had the opposite personal experience. I'm a very physically masculine guy but I'm balls deep in alternative lifestyle and I've had relationships with 2 tatted up psychology majors and a black hipster art major who only dates white dudes. Currently dating one of the psych majors.

They've all been high key obsessed with my body. One girl literally starting licking my hairy abs on our third date. Another came while feeling my arms during sex. They've all had daddy issues and daddy kink that I've been happy to humor. These kind of chicks chase the lanky sad bois for the image but crave a caveman that also appreciates their weirdo music and dresses in all black with them.

Note : all these chicks have been more libertarian than modern liberal and I think that's a big factor in their taste in men. Hard to find that kind of ideaology in the alt scene chicks

Is that your art user?

Basically = Weightlifting single-digit-IQ trash

>mfw all the """"art"""""fags ITT are actually basic bitch nu-bros
How to detect for those that don't know, look out for key phrases and topics of conversation:
>deep house/minimal techno/tech house/drone techno
>Berlin
>Berghain
>graphic design
>grayscale
>coffee
>basic 20th century literature
>talks about architecture but can't even name one classical column type
>unironically into fashion

>frogposter being retarded
wow never seen this one before

I went to art school. I know a demi-goth chick who just couldn't make it work with an otherwise great guy because his chest wasn't big enough.

Is this a spicy new pasta?

Just fuck their girlfriend and get on with your life.

Success breeds jealousy. If you manage to be both creative and fit you'll get flak.

Also: get better taste

>can I be my own individual instead of some generic stereotype?

lul dunno bruh, I just lift weights an fuk sum puss puss

Get some relaxed wool trousers like a proper artfag, you fucking cock

>forcing yourself into a category
Never. Gunna. Make. It.
Be yourself, don't be a poser.

>tfw lift but also read constantly, went to a top 10 global uni, go to documentaries/exhibitions and left-field techno nights
>All the other people in the smoking area probably assume I'm a mouthbreather...same with qt art school girls

>who is Mishima

Kill yourself

has rick taken the neck pill?

This. Do what you like doing and people will find you "quirky" or "interesting" and you won't look like fat disgusting slobs that also may like the same things.

>Also: get better taste

It you don't like Andy stott KYS

Then talk to them and prove them wrong

Look at Trent Reznor. Although he was a pretty scrawny guy and famous for over a decade before he got fit.

Spoiler: Guy is not interesting.
lmao
BTFO
Don't compare fags like this to a legit genius like Mishima.

I do and it usually goes well

This is true, but they don't find out for a few weeks at least hehe

>Andy Stott

lmao, hello p4k babby

this
triggered basic bitches
I can go to my local university, go to the nearest first-semester classes and find 20+ guys that are "artsy" and "unique" like you, OP
Bet you haven't even listened through a single harsh noise discography, faggotface

You sound like a cool dude Id hang user. Well yeah you can, you obviously are already.

Dude. Literally no one cares. You're just making up problems for yourself.

Try not giving a shit and do stuff you like.

>go to the nearest first-semester classes and find 20+ guys that are "artsy" and "unique" like you, OP

Kill yourself

triggered

take a signature tip from the twin lifting negroes and DO WHATEVER THE FUUUCK YOU WANNADO

seriously, let me drop the real pill on you; being bland or normie or conformist isn't liking popular music or doing trite shit or fitting into a category or label, being bland or normie or conformist is liking/disliking something BECAUSE it's popular or unpopular - there is nothing more basic than trying to fit outside of the sphere just because you want the worthless merit of being different

your time on this shit planet is way too short to have to justify to anybody - even yourself - why you like something, there are days in the gym where i have men at work blasting or chief keef blasting, if you want to work out and also listen to black veil brides and work as a petroleum engineer then do it nigger, if you want to have the world record strongest weighted pullup and want to bump it out to the soundtrack to gothic 2 while you do it then DO IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

If people aren't giving you a little shit, they just don't like you very much. Just do your own thing and give as much as you get.

but are they gonna be jacked?
>:^)

If you feel the need to conform to cookie cutter stereotypes then you aren't as eclectic and woke as you're styling yourself to be.

p.s. hi /bleep/

>not taking literature with you to the gym

Currently reading Musil's Man Without Qualities between sets

>everybody who disagrees with me is just secretly mad and cant handle the truth of my englightened mind

lmao what a narcissistic sad cunt

>Bet you haven't even listened through a single harsh noise discography, faggotface

this is how I know it's bait, but here's your (You)

Going to the gym is like the most normal thing to do in current year and no one is gonna care, be surprised or impressed. Seriously guys are you this fucking autistic with absolutely no self-awareness that you try to create a persona from doing the most basic thing in the world everyone is capable of? Lifting requires absolutely no creativity, thinking, intelligence and unless you do it professionally, it barely reqires dedication. You're just mad that you don't get the same level of respect as being a creative or interesting so you make this autistic war with people who make a religion of going to the gym vs all those sheeple brainwashed normies.

Holy autism you arent a special snowflake

>Lifting requires absolutely no creativity, thinking, intelligence and unless you do it professionally, it barely reqires dedication.

I can post entry questions like that while keeping in mind that he hasn't, because OP is a basic little snowflake that feels special when listening to fucking deep house lmao. I know too many people like him that couldn't listen to anything avant-garde and consider themselves "artsy" with their faggy search for identity