People you see at the gym thread

Who do you see often?

So there is this guy at the gym, see him almost every day. Wears yoga pants, a belt, thats not too tight and the same shirt almost every single day. Same shirt being of some suppliment store. Mostly black yoga pants, but sometimes blue. While hes not fat looking he has a decent amout of fat hanging over the belt. Ive only ever seen him do 1 arm tbar rows, with meh form, stretching with a pl8 and some type of pull down on the pullies. At first I thought he might be homeless or something but he drives a fucking bmw, 2yos at the most. So should I 1. Try to figure out his workout in detail? 2. Approach him? 3. Not do anything at all? This guy has me intrigued. Any ideas what he's trying to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polo_shirt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the polo shirt is a legitimate athletic garment.
literally invented for playing sport

The number of Pajeet threads have skyrocketed ever since Veeky Forums got btfo by that one troll pretending to be a Pajeet, a day or two back. You guys are no better than /pol/tards

what happened

>tfw no pajeetta gf

Our Indians have not discovered the gym yet here in the midwest.

We do have a better character:

Old white man in his 80s working out at 630am in a pair of jeans and a v neck undershirt.

It's a pretty popular look. If you buy a medicare part D plan you get a "silver shoes" membership for free at a few national chains so we are fucking RIPE with em.

While they need to be introduced to the wonderful world of basketball shorts they are clean, don't do stupid shit and are polite.

But goddamn old people sleep in for once. Old farmers making me look bad.

For playing POLO, which is literally sedentary - you're sitting around in a saddle for two hours. With a cool breeze. You're not going to run track in this shit.

>The fat Redneck wearing Jeans and a real tree jacket while doing only the curl machine.

Serves me right for going to the YMCA.

>he's never seen a soccer player, a rugger, or an aussie rules player pre 2010

>Serves me right for going to the YMCA.

I wish I had rednecks doing curls. I tried the YMCA in my little urban renewal urban loft bullshit neighborhood and the place is literally 75% gay.

That's what I get for trying out a place where they required boys to swim in the nude until the 1970s.

Its sufficiently gay everywhere, I never understood the "creepy gay naked old guys in the locker room" stereotype until I had my Y membership.

>polo shirt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polo_shirt

before it expanded to other sports, it was invented by a tennis player, Lacoste
funnily enough he looks like plausible pajeet despite being Parisian

Stop crying you Patel faggot.

often see an indian in leather jacket and jeans at my gym

Yeah and Indians wear loud polos because they want to look wealthy.

story?

he goes to bed before the sun goes down. of course he's up early

> basketball shorts
> boogiesface.jpg

There's one guy at my gym that wears these thick hoodies even during summer. He might have a growth on his neck which I get since this is a normie gym, but damn my guy it's 90 degrees out how can you stand it?

> car has aircon
> gym has aircon

not that crazy

my ex

spot the american
only in america would a typical athletic garment be considered formal wear