Is the wall real? And if so - what age does it start?

Is the wall real? And if so - what age does it start?

It'll be whenever I decide to kill myself.

somewhere in the early 30's. Maybe in the late 20's if you spent your teen and early 20's doing drugs and generally being a dick to your body.

25 for women
also known as christmas cakes by the japs

there is no wall for men

depends on gender and looks

For women it's much earlier than for men. It's honestly like 22 for women. They'll never look as good again.

>Is the wall real?
No

The wall as in they loose their looks is real but its not affecting their dating game much
Im 30 now and trust me, girls have it just as easy now as they did at 18

He means there looks. They definitely look way worse in their 30s

They look worse but it doesnt really matter, they still have an easy time in dating so its not like you can just "date an older girl, lol"

Plus most girls have kid/kids after 24 so...fuck

>loose

It's lose, you fucking idiot.

The wall starts at 24 for women. At this point any woman, no matter how attractive, will plateau and slowly decline in physical attractiveness. This is why it's best for women to marry early so that they can make use of their attractiveness to attract a man when it's at its highest and when they're at their most fertile.

For men the wall is only what they decide it to be. It's true that the attractiveness of men is at least partly dependent on their looks but also on their sociability, income and status. This means that a man always has the opportunity to improve his attractiveness through personal improvement. It takes more work than that of women, who only need to maintain their physical attractiveness, but it means that even the biggest loser of a man can theoretically clean himself up and improve his desirability as a mate to at least some degree.

What's SMV?

Super Modified Vehicle

Scooby meets vagina

Most women at age of 30 do not want just dating, they want family and husband.
And nobody will marry them, this is the meaning of the wall.

Sensitive Molecular Viscosity

Sincere Medal (of) Valor

>just as easy
not really, chads dont want them anymore. betas will step up tho and praise her

Sexual Market Value.

Thank you Urban Dictionary

You unironically do downhill once you hit 25

>When I wrote Navigating the SMP, the reason I used 30 as the general age women typically hit the ‘Wall’ is really a combination of factors. Most importantly it represents the threshold at which most women realize their lessened capacity to sexually compete with the next generation of women in their ‘actualized’ sexual peak (22-24). However, there is a male part of the Wall equation that needs to be understood. 30 is also the general age at which men (should) become aware of their own, longer-lasting sexual market value and potential. This affects women’s interpretations of the Wall. Once a Man is aware that he has the capacity to attract the sexual attentions of the younger women he’d previously had limited access and understanding of, his actions and imperatives define the Wall for women who are approaching that threshold. And unsurprisingly this is the point at which Wall-fearing women begin their accusations of men’s infantile ego issues, shaming, etc. for preferring younger women than themselves.

>When we (and as women in particular would have us) view the Wall in terms of physical attractiveness we don’t see the full picture and relevancy the Wall has for women. It’s very easy (and often fun) to compare pictures of girls we knew in high school with their current FaceBook profile shots at 40+ years old and get a laugh at how bad she hit the Wall. It’s also easy for women to point out the notable exceptions to the rule and find a hot 38 year old woman with 3 kids competing in the Ms. Fitness USA pageant. It gives them a sense of hope about their own decay.

>However the Wall is much more than just the physical; it’s the conditional that accelerates or decelerates a woman’s date with the Wall.

>Single mother? Acceleration.

>Consistent, bad personal habits? Acceleration.

>Careerist obsessive? Acceleration.

>Obesity? Acceleration.

This is a meme so that permavirgin /r9k/ and r/theredpill dwellers can feel better about themselves, isn't it? I haven't met a single (one) single (alone) female above 30 as long as she's got a job
Unless they kill themselves idk, but that'd pop up in some statistic somewhere

>nobody will marry them
Thats true for girls below 30 as well, guys shun marriage because its a bum deal for men.
Point is there are just as many, if not more men for women at 30 to date/fuck so if they are still single its prolly the same old "Why are there no men" problem

>30
Women are still more or less fertile and attractive with 30 so yeah they still have some kind of worth. But for how long will her fertility and attractiveness last? Men aren't really interested in women being educated, smart, even rich if the price is them being unattractive or infertile.

Most women peak around 20-22 and then go downhill from there, they can be fucked in a decade.

Most men peak when they're around 28-30 but have a much, much slower decline.

Where do you live? Here in Finland those 30-something Sex and the City-larping women are very prevalent

>tfw 24

The best is yet to come, lads.

>I haven't met a single (one) single (alone) female above 30 as long as she's got a job
Really? Kek
Try visiting any dating site, full of them, usually divorced and with kids.

>for women at 30 to date/fuck
Again, at that age women do not want such life anymore, they want family.
They are desperate, this is why it is easy to fuck them, they think they can win you that way. But most men just using such women for sex and nothing more.

>Try visiting any dating site
I think he means (alone) as in the man term for alone
Girls on dating sites get tons and tons of offers but not from the men they want so they arent lonely

You dudes underestimate the patheticness of men. I know so many single mothers who're in their 30s and despite their fading looks and having nothing to offer they always have a chain of suitors.

>Women are still more or less fertile and attractive with 30
Add to that few years of dating, marriage, few years of living together and time to get kid. She will be 35+ easily and most likely can't born you a healthy kid anymore.

It is like 150kg fat woman will offer you sex.
Means nothing.

this. a womans looks may decline faster and earlier, but they almost always end up with someone better than them. an average loking women can easily pull a good looking man, while an average can't guy will have a hard time having a good looking wife.

>but they almost always end up with someone better than them
Not really.
You can score 8 while you 5 or 6.
But you need to accept her kid.

Netherlands. Granted, the oldest female in my social circle is 25, but I don't even hear stories of this online "phenomenon" irl
Yeah, see, you're kinda proving my point with this.
Marriage as a social construct is falling apart because the post industrial revolution era creates different social expectations and needs
What you gave is an example of having your pie and eating it too. A woman that is "divorced and with kids" can't possibly hit any fictional "wall". She is beyond that. She did settle, she did reproduce. There's nothing she could or should possibly offer to the dating market, not because she is past her expiry date (implies went unused), but because she fuflilled her purpose (she did something evolutionarily/biologically "useful" to our species, have kids)
And what about her husband? Will he be more desirable than her in the daing market? He's also divorced, he's also got kids "burdening" his chances at a new life partner. The best either gender can do is fuck around on the weekends until they hit 45 and start looking like legit old people.
From then on, the woman may or may not find a beta orbiter, but that's unimportant, and the man who is supposedly the "winner" earns what? A marriage with a 15 year younger woman? Some marriage, some success.

No, more like its like an 65kg girl offering you sex when you demand a 50 or less
girls demands are way too high in most cases IF they are single, girls who are reasonable get a guy

My wife was super hot all the way to 36 or so. I see that she is physically not as youthful/smooth faced as before but I'm still in love with her so it's all good. I've been with her since she was 19 so at least I got to see/enjoy the whole ride.

Shit, STILL enjoying it!

But sex not important to them as for us.
We overvalued women. Because we write them in hoping to fuck them.

>My wife was super hot all the way to 36 or so
> I've been with her since she was 19
Now imagine you met your wife at 36, and she sucked not your dick this whole time.

BULLshit...especially when they hit 40 or so.

for men, it's when you can no longer provide. whether it be food, shelter, security, dick, whatever. when you become a useless liability.

that said, it can happen at any age. what's important is that you realize your potential early in life, and don't stop being productive.

>Granted, the oldest female in my social circle is 25

Just wait, then.

>guys shun marriage because its a bum deal for men

This. You have a risk of 50% to pay half of everything you've earned, alimony for children you are never allowed to see without the consent of the mother and spousal support for the rest of your life no matter why the marriage ended. Prenuptial agreements in many countries aren't allowed to change these.

Fuck marriage under these conditions.

>smooth faced

If I were single? Fuck yeah, I would have jumped all over that!

But they can't lock down a dude as easily as before. I work in the medical field and all the single women over 35 can't lock a man down. They mostly get pumped and dumped

Ehhhh

Not just fuck her user, marry her.

What? A 40+ year old woman has a rougher texture to her skin than an 18 year old.

One day you'll see.

Your wife's pussy is getting looser and her anus is getting sloppier. She still takes the dick real good, but I don't know. She has this weird stale odor. What are you feeding her?

Yeah, I'd marry her.

I work with a women in her mid 40s who is smoking. Wish I could have pumped babies into hey during her prime

Nah I get that it was just the wording you used. Sounded like some shit a ghoul would say

That's bullshit. I go out to a place that caters for 30+ once a month, I'm 25, and teven the ridiculous hot ones with money are desperate as fuck. You dont need to do shit but look interested in them, look decent and talk to them and they'll take you home.
It's because all their good looking, succesfull male peers are focusing on women around 21-25. They want to settle down but can't find a suitable partner their age anymore. They focused on having fun and their career, putting real dating aside. After awhile they'll give up and settle for an ugly beta their age just because they're afraid to die alone. Even the women who gave up and settle down dont give a fuck and will cheat w/o a second thought because they crave prime cock.

t. Someone who had to run out of a 5 bedroom house with a pool half naked because her husband and kids came home last sunday morning.

I love how she didn't even say "settle down", she just said "settle". Like she literally, in no mixed words is saying "oh yeah I'm ready to settle for some beta provider now that my cock carousel has stopped spinning."

Do not lie to yourself.
Answer honestly.

Get out of your basement loser

>They mostly get pumped and dumped
Same problem as before though
They CAN lock a man down, but not the man they want. They constantly go for men who are way, way above their own station and these men realize that and use the women for sex

Meanwhile id be willing to bet my left nut there are tens of guys who would commit to the girl but she isnt having any of it

Were you crying with a sob every step like a toddler while holding your pathetic shriveled wiener in your hand?

That doesn't address any of the other points I made though
Projection?
Reddit trying to fit in?

worthy read

I know it is hard for some of you to believe, especially on this site which is so full of pessimism and hatred, but some people DO win sometimes. She's an awesome, smart, horny, courageous, hardworking and loving woman AND she is good looking. Not going to find one a whole lot better than that because all of those things are the things I want in a wife.

>talking about women 30+
>the oldest woman I know is 25

How is that not addressing your point?

Your mileage may vary then i suppose

Im 30 and the only girls ive gotten to date in the past few years have all been 19-24 simply because these are the only single ones
Ive yet to meet a girl who is 28+ and still single

She's a cunt bro, plain and simple.

Smegma Making Kings

>be 20
>30 year old female coworkers asking me what's the oldest women I'd go for
>say 25
>they all look offended
Was this autistic behaviour? Was I suppose to lie?

"High-achieving women in their 30's looking for equally successful men".

There's the problem. Men look for a broad who is young, good looking, puts up with their bullshit and willing to have their kids. That's it. Job is not really a priority. If the ladies want to conduct themselves like men then they need to do the same. Don't be so picky about a dude's career.

just go out you fucking creepy virgin lmao

This should be capped for use in future "the wall" threads.

lol...your desperation and jaded outlook brings makes me laugh.

And now imagine she spent all her prime time with another man and met you at 36.
And most likely you isn't her perfect man and she has many memories about her past lovers and still loves some.

The age you start on Veeky Forums

Do not think about it, they always offended.

>Don't be so picky about a dude's career.
But that would burst their feminist bubble of them being special snowflakes that deserve whatever they want whenever they want. These women would rather wait until they're infertile before accepting a man that isn't tall, highly educated and with a six-figure salary.

Oh, and I would be a complete blank slate in this scenario?

Older people have baggage, true, but I would be grateful we found each other at all. Hell, I am amazed we found each other at 19 and 22! It was random chance that we met and when we did we both 'knew'.

I never a trust a man who uses exclamation marks. What are you hiding?

Fuck em. If you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask.

based trip

also
>Smegma Making Vikings

His wife eats my butt on a daily basis.

That's one sentence out of the paragraph I wrote. I said OTHER points. Can you read?
make me faggot

Sorry, bro. I type like I talk. Sometimes exclamation points add a little emphasis.

>Oh, and I would be a complete blank slate in this scenario?
Compared to her, yes, most likely.
She will definitely will have failed marriage and some fiance who run away from her.

You do not know how fucked up women after that.
It is hard work to keep them sane.

I goy ou through the window within 30 secs of hearing the fromt door close. That's why I was half naked. Her husband still doesn't know.

Then the places you go out to aren't the ones you should go to. Like I said the place I go to caters to 30+ and like an user in this thread said the amount of sex in the city- larpers are huge. Also you're 30. The woman around your age dont go to places like that to find beta males to settle but in the hopes to find prime a "suitable" partner. As a 25 educated, Veeky Forums male it's ez as fuck.

Also I was obese till 20 so I know how it is to be a beta cuck that nobody wants. And she wasn't wearing a wedding ring when I met her.

Nobody has to make you faggot, you faggot all on your own.

Got all the partying out of my system by age 23. Had my kid and married by 24 (only wanted one child because more than that would be more than we can afford). Bought a house last month at 29.

goodfeelsman.jpg

You're such a bitch.

>Netherlands
Don't worry. The Arabs will marry your women.

You could have gotten your dick sucked by milfs and you ruined it.

I envy you. Trying to sort my life to get to that goal.

>Seeking Maximum Vascularity
>Scooby's Manly Vagina
>Strength Magnitude Variable
>Silly Manlets Vacate
>Sips Means Validation

>sex with coworkers
Better not.

>Got all the partying out of my system by age 23. Had my kid and married by 24

This sounds delusional as fuck, you got a girl pregnant so you decided to marry her, I'm 26 and I don't see those partying years ending anything soon, I still have to travel the world and meet new people in different places, also fuck korean and russian girls.

You can't afford a person but you're blowing money on a pile of sticks? You're disgusting.

This is what I thought, I fucked up. Probably should have specified that I meant 25 for relationships but would fuck higher.

Dunno what happens up north, Sven, but here interracial couples are a diamond dozen. The chinks stay with the chinks, nigs with the nigs, the pajeets with the priyankas, the sandnigs with the burqas, the snownigs with the snownigs, the mediterraneans with the mediterraneans ,etc.