Voicelets

Veeky Forums always makes fun of attributes you can't change, for example: manlets, facelets, framelets, etc. But I have yet to see a thread dedicated to
>Voice
Your larynges did grew during puberty and now you have a masculine voice, right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0N4JcnRTkB3
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZRwGV8CqrN
vocaroo.com/i/s1mG5JvKwf1V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You can't change
wrong faggot just smoke meth

cigarettes

No. And i'm a manlet. And don't forget the balding.
Should i kill myself?

My voice is so deep I'm monotone by default. It's funny too because I don't look like the kind of guy to have the kind of voice I have.

Wut

You can change your voice you dunce, just talk at a higher or lower pitch. When your speaking in your best voice you should feel a vibration

You can look this up on google you fag

>This is what voicelets believe

vocaroo.com/i/s0N4JcnRTkB3

something i did for an audition forever ago

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZRwGV8CqrN

rate me voicelets

Having lived for a few years as a shut-in who didn't need to talk much, I actually had to learn how to use my voice properly.

Having trained my voice 20 minutes a day for the last 3-4 months I've actually seen huge improvements.

Stretching and learning how to use it effectively was almost life changing.

100% srs

Wrong. My voice is high pitched and nasal as fuck except when I'm actively trying to make it lower, or when I first wake up.

I hate it.. but I can live with it. I would rather bear this cross than being short, or prematurely balding for example. Still sucks though

Train it bro, I'm serious. Take 30 mins a day, learn how to use it and it will change your life.

>tfw earnt over £40k speaking into a mic saying a few sentences when I was young, hit puberty and made nothing

Well at least I have a deep voice now, making nothing

fat farmer with beard mode

You haven't been here long then

vocaroo.com/i/s1mG5JvKwf1V

>tfw stutter

that's a high compliment because i'm twinkmode

fuark, where you from bby?

Dad is a politician and I inherited his speaking voice
Get compliments on it all the time, get paid to announce events
Feelsgoodman

manlet detected

how bro