Post best ingredients to get be it for the nutritional value...

Post best ingredients to get be it for the nutritional value, their effects or their taste giving nature despite being relatively healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_meat
keziefoods.co.uk/Catalogue/Lean-Meats/Exotic-Meats/Kangaroo-Meat
youtu.be/RtGf2FuzKo4
health.harvard.edu/blog/panel-suggests-stop-warning-about-cholesterol-in-food-201502127713
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22412075
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/10/feds-poised-to-withdraw-longstanding-warnings-about-dietary-cholesterol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You first

Some easy recipes you can share to use them in?

eggs are literally a superfood you dumb cuck

>Brown/black lentils
Boil then mix with salsa, guacamole, bell pepper, sauteed onion, chili powder, corn, etc and top with a good hot sauce
>Red lentils
Simmer in a pot with chopped carrot, onion, celery, and plenty of black pepper

How?

To be fair most fish is godly.

The Jesus Christ of Protein.

I highly prefer small fishes like in your pic compared to large cuts though.

Eggs can't legally be advertised as nutritious

spinach
onions
garlic
red peppers
blackberries
chicken thighs
black beans
greek yogurt

Maybe in your backwards country full of sue-happy morons and greedy lawyers.

And legal definitions and false advertising laws

I dunno I like both a big slab of Salmon or Tuna when cooked well is pretty godly, small fish is amazing for snack type meals, starters or as an accompaniment to others.

m8 legit nobody cares about your quack nobody.

Cheap, amazing taste, lean, and good source of proteins shame it's not as widely available in the UK and it's mainly an Aussie product

THANK YOU WALKING BIRD OF GAINS

This stuff is the shit if you can find it

Eggs can't legally be described as high protein because its not true. They can't be called low fat. They obviously can't be called low cholesterol.

So in what way do you think they're healthy? How would you honestly advertise eggs?

Cholesterol makes testosterone. Eat tons of eggs for natural high test.

Um no. People don't eat kangaroos. Shut up.

So you'd advertise their cholesteol content.

>EGGS! THEY'RE HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL!

Haha.

Also this one with higher milk fat.

>this much pseudo-science

how to spot a vegan 101

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_meat
> It is mostly produced in Australia from wild animals and in 2010 was exported to over 55 countries worldwide
Also where I buy the good stuff
keziefoods.co.uk/Catalogue/Lean-Meats/Exotic-Meats/Kangaroo-Meat

That's not how it works

It literally is you fucktard, there are obviously diminishing returns, but prove him wrong rather than contradicting

Eastern euro magic I tell you

Avocado... Eat them! They are fantastic for your skin and give you GOOD fats.

The amount we produce is ridiculously high compared to what's used for test production , what make you think even more will yield more test ? The only thing it will do is sit in your protein , clogging your arteries .

>Inb4 it doesn't raise serum cholesterol
YES , in people who already have high Serum Cho .

He hasn't posted anything to prove himself right in the first place, but every cell in the human body is able to synthesize cholesterol, including the leydig cells that produce testosterone. Saying "cholesterol makes testosterone" when talking about diet is just retarded. For that matter, cholesterol also synthesizes estrogen. Why single out testosterone?

in your lipoprotein*

this is my diet right here, save a load of money too. oh and eggs, I eat at least 12 a day.

>Not consuming saturated fats and cholesterol for testosterone gains

Never gonna make it.

they have all the nutrients needed for a chicken to grow inside

Doesn't work like that.

ok r u a chicken growing inside an egg?

Well shit, I'm convinced!

Can I interest you in some of my semen? It has all the nutrients needed for sperm to survive

your body doesn't need the same vitamins, minerals and aminoacids as hen?

what's with the hate on eggs? wtf

>cholesterol is bad xdd

hurrr durrr I'm a fucking retarded vegan

Not in the same quantities. We aren't supposed to be eating any cholesterol.

I know it sounds strange because we all grew up thinking they were healthy, but look at the nutritional label. Thats why...

Freedom of Information Act documents reveal that the U.S. Department of Agriculture warned the egg industry that saying eggs are nutritious or safe may violate rules against false and misleading advertising.
youtu.be/RtGf2FuzKo4

If any food that has vitamins, minerals, and amino acids is a "superfood" then every food is a superfood.

G-gaston?!?! Is that you I thought you died fighting the beast?!?!

I never called it super food

buttmad vegans

Eggs literally aren't unhealthy

Then why is it illegal to advertise them as healthy? LOL

because of backwards thinking from the 70s which portrays fat and especially cholestrol as literally a loaded gun pointed to your head while modern research suggests this is nonsense

>Nutritionfacts
>Trusting a vegan
>Trusting a Jew
Pathetic.jpeg

fat and cholesterol are bad for you user

obviously the video isn't for /pol/

you're fake as fuck anyway, MAY I REMIND YOU THAT IVANKA IS JEWISH? lmao

>fat is bad for you
You need fat (macro) to live
>cholesterol is bad for you
High blood cholesterol is, which has no relation to dietary cholesterol.

Try again cunt

Ivanka married a Jew. Not the same as being one. And even thus, she'd be a converted Jew, which is not considered "true" as far as the tribe sees it

>fat and cholesterol are bad for you user
in sane doses they really aren't
dietary cholesterol doesn't affect blood cholesterol and fat is an essential part of your diet
health.harvard.edu/blog/panel-suggests-stop-warning-about-cholesterol-in-food-201502127713

again this thinking is a relic earlier substandard research which has been largely discarded by most experts at this point

>High blood cholesterol is [bad for you]

Ah, so you would agree then that saturated fats, which raise blood cholesterol, are also bad?

bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long

Dietary cholesterol also raises blood cholesterol, so wouldn't you agree that it's bad?

ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf

Can we just admit that there is such a thing as an ok jew? Maybe just Ivanka and Dr. Greger.

Dietary cholesterol is linked to so many diseases user

No amount of confusion tactics casting doubt make that go away.

HEART DISEASE!

Not to mention your brain and hormones are made out of cholesterol and fat lol

eating 430g of chicken at this moment

Lol askhenazis?

They arent hebrews nor have Hebrew blood

Fuck out here, mate

First off, both of your studies are meta analyses, so by linking these, you're essentially saying you have nothing.

Second, your second link flat out states that baseline cholesterol does more for serum cholsterol levels than added dietary cholesterol.

Third, your first link flat out states,
>The quantitative importance of diet to blood cholesterol remains uncertain because non-experimental dietary studies in community subjects are unreliable and experimental (“metabolic ward”) studies have been too small to be separately reliable

Try. Again. Cunt.

>Can we just admit that there is such a thing as an ok jew
>Only jews okay are the ones that I wank off to
No.

>Dietary cholesterol is linked to so many diseases user
except in actual big scale studies on the subjects
the biggest study on the subject to date found no link between dietary cholesterol and heart diseases

Man Jews really do look like rats.

Which study is that?

>>Is it legal to advertise eggs as healthy?
>It's illegal to advertise that eggs pack a nutritional wallop, or that they have a high nutritional content. Eggs have so much cholesterol, we can't even say they “contribute nutritionally.” ... By law, according to the USDA, the egg industry “needs to steer clear of words like 'healthy' or 'nutritious.'”

Well I'm sorry you didnt get aroused from that image, but he's a swell guy.

>both of your studies are meta analyses, so by linking these, you're essentially saying you have nothing.

What in the fuck does that mean? Do you know what a meta-analysis is?

>Second, your second link flat out states that baseline cholesterol does more for serum cholsterol levels than added dietary cholesterol.

Meaning the starting intake has a large effect on the observed change, which is why it points out the importance of measuring from a low baseline intake rather than measuring from a starting point that's already too high.

> Third, your first link flat out states,
>>The quantitative importance of diet to blood cholesterol remains uncertain.. studies have been too small to be separately reliable

Which is why they did a meta-analysis, you idiot

LA LA LA LA I can't hear you

here's the actual study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22412075

it's locked behind a paywall though and this isn't in the abstract since it wasn't the point of the study

THANK SOU WALKING BIRD OF GAINS

The big study you were referring to about dietary cholesterol wasn't designed specifically to look at dietary cholesterol?

You really are dumb aren't you?

>no argument

You literally have no argument. Meta analyses are flawed because they can't attempt the experiment leaving them susceptible to any flaws of what they study. All they can do is draw conclusions.

hahaha dude you just made my day

>HEART DISEASE!

This made me laugh. You're wrong about cholesterol though. Heart disease is caused by metabolic syndrome, not cholesterol.

The point of a meta-analysis is to take the experiments that already exist and compile their data into one. Are you arguing that the dozens of experiments (or hundreds for the saturated fat paper) are flawed? In what way?

>Heart disease is caused by metabolic syndrome, not cholesterol.

Heart disease is made worse by metabolic syndrome, just like with hypertension or cigarette smoke. It's not the sole cause of it.

>This made me laugh.
nice to know this wasn't a complete waste of time haha

THANK OU WALKING BIRD OF GAINGS

The burgers they make out of them are delicious

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/02/10/feds-poised-to-withdraw-longstanding-warnings-about-dietary-cholesterol/

>THANK YOU WALKING BIRD OF GAINS