I don't wish baldcel on my worst enemies

I don't wish baldcel on my worst enemies.

>projecting

I lift to look better. Looking better gives me more confidence to get girls. So yes, I do lift for girls

I don't lift for girls. I never had any trouble getting girls. I just want to get big because it would be a shame not to since I'm 6'4.

no

>checked

I lift for my hairline

He is projecting. I lift to be stronger and for sports.

I lift cuz I enjoy lifting and enjoy looking better. If I think I look better it will get me more girls, but that's not the main reason

If you lift to look like a bodybuilder, you'll get more attention from gay guys than girls, just sayin. Most women don't want someone who cares more about their appearance than they do theirs.

Women don't know what the fuck they want so how would you know.

I lift because I want to be strong. Looking good is a bonus.

I lift for myself to get girls

That's what it started out as, yes.
But it evolved into an abstract state of emotion, a therapeautic expierience for me.

I did until he cut his hair short

I'm gay and I lift so girls will mire me and then I can turn them down

"If i wanted to do it for my health, i'd probably do like crossfit..."

>HEY EVERYONE LOOK I'M PROJECTING

I think you're missing the point. He is lifting for himself, because he wants to get girls, or mires, or whatever it is, because HE likes it.

Are you working your job for yourself, or to be able to provide yourself the things you need and want? Turns out it's the same thing, in the end.

>Xcel
kys faggo

I do it for safety purposes. If I didn't use the gym to vent out my frustrations I'd probably end up in jail.

I definitely lift for girls. If my brain wasn't programmed to constantly try to impress these thicc curly haired penis-receptacles I would be sitting at home playing videogames and shitposting with all this free time.

> Be me
> 2 days ago
> 4/10 gains goblin I banged last year hits me up and asks to hang out
> We go to bar and blow my daily calories
> She tells me she has a boyfriend, but he lives in another state
> Damnit
> End up back at her place
> Watching Netflix, she's in her panties
> Boyfriend calls
> She suddenly realizes what she's doing and says I should go
> Fuck it whatever I'm tired anyway

> Today
> She invites me to go out dancing and drinking tonight

Should I do it Veeky Forums? I just spent yesterday undereating to make up for all the alcohol from the other night and I have an exam tomorrow morning. However, I haven't been laid in like 8 months and it seems to me that it probably would not be that hard to do tonight.

I lift because it was my mom's dream to compete in a women's physique competition. Ever since she got cancer that dream is now my responsibility. In the end we all lift for girls, maybe some of us lift for the ones that matter most.

I already had a gf when I started lifting.
I lift to look aesthetic, is that the same as lifting for girls?

>>"we all lift for girls"
Yeah bro its not like we all lift for the pump, rush, that feeling a good workout that makes you feel invincible, better than busting a nut. We all work out so one day we have the courage to walk up to a girl and say hi, maybe or somehting

I lift to be competitive in sports be healthy and feel good.

fuck lifting for women lift to be strong and for you women are just a plus

HAHAHAHHAHAH IM FUCKING DYING

WATCH AT 14:35
WATCH AT 14:35
MANLETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GALAXY

>4/10

today i've hit ohp pr 155x10 and still no gf

I only lift to get stronger since I grew up in Chicago and you had to be strong or you were prey to shit like the knock out game or robbery attempts so no he is an autistic faggot.

lmao no, what an insecure cuck

i second this

The most insecure mindset there is.
Why would you do this ? To get approval from other girls ? To get approval from guys ?
Or does he do it because is a huge manwhore that does not know any better anymore?

>brooo what is this vehicle called bro?
>hahaha bro why would you want to learn to drive manual dude bro hahaha just learn to videocinemegraphitate something really cool man
>sits in backseat
What a colossal fag

Doing crossfit is as bad for your health longterm as smoking a pack a week

By that logic the only reason anybody lifts is for themselves, retard

Lifting for girls is like trying to commit suicide by flying the plane. Statistically it is possible, though highly unlikely. Lifting won't solve your mental issues, therefore it most probably won't get you a qt.
>inb4 sluts
Sluts are not even people, so take them out of equation.

6'3'', handsome, makes good money
I wonder what there is to be insecure about?

I just like being strong

>Started out lifting for girls
>Got girls
>Moved in with gf
>Kept lifting togheter with gf because we are both narcissistic healthfreaks

It´s a blessed life

She already flaked once, don't waste your time

lifting has WAY too many benefits to single out only one

All the material possessions and reassurance can't fix a shit mindset. He made this video entirely about dedicating his life to lifting because he wants people to admire his so he clearly cares a lot about how people perceive him, probably to a fault

That's literally what he said, idiot

lmao why

That's stupid and it's boiling down a multitude of different reasons for lifting into one reason

Just do whatever you feel like. I´ve banged some 5/10´s myself just because I was bored, some of em really good lays too. Ignore the insecure betas and their peerpressure and just get some if you wanna.

Imagine that you are all alone in the world with her, that nobody will ever know or care and just ask yourself "Would I like to have some drinks and get my dick wet by some average girl tonight?"

The point was so many people say shit like

>you shouldn't lift for girls bro the only one you should lift for is you

But if getting girls is your goal then by pursuing that you're still lifting for yourself

This, it's pathetic and a little embarrassing, I couldn't make it through the whole thing

Did he say that in his video? I only watched like a minute. If he did then he's playing mental gymnastics to justify his shitty reason for lifting

Quite simply stated, he's thinking in the wrong direction; he's going to the root of the reason instead of letting his reasons and ideas branch out and take shape.

This guy is such an insecure little faggot no wonder he became a roider.

>slouching the whole time

Hes confident but insecure at the same time

If you think the only purpose in life is to pointlessly feel pleasure go ahead and pointlessly bang the degenerate harlot, whom is obviously not fit to be a wife or mother.

Why not just be a big fat faggot and shoot up heroin all day then, instead of lifting?

/making it/

He's right, but we don't lift necessarily for women, but to impress others in general. There are virtually no health benefits when it comes to lifting. If you aren't a power lifter or an IFBB pro, then you probably only lift for what others think of you.

>but to impress others
Wrong again faggot

Snapping all your joints and your spine is apparently healthy

same i am in it 4 those nathalie emmanuel gainz

personal conceit

He doesn't even believe it himself, he doesn't practice what he preaches

He's not going to stop lifting when he's married

Ego will consume him,ego consumes everything it touches and turns the pure into something ugly,abandon and starve the ego,become pure.

The truth is you should really lift for yourself,and you shouldnt be expecting any results at all,abandon thinking about goals,dont be "waiting to get big" make it a consecuence of you lifting not lifting to get big.

I lift because I live in a tough neighborhood, and you never know when you're gonna get jumped.

>started lifting partially because I was sexually frustrated and thought it would help me have sex
>keep lifting because I enjoy it and it gives me a sense of accomplishment

I think a lot of guys try lifting because they think it will help them get women, but if that's their only reason to lift they will quickly lose interest.

You are the pathetic one here.

Not even him,but he has a point.

Keep believing in bullshit.

Since when do phones come with anal bead attachments?

I once heard some dude here say something along the lines of how we don't lift for girls -- we lift so that we don't have to put any effort into getting girls. I like that train of thought.

>500 million years of evolution to produce a sex-driven creature
>deny being driven by any sexual desire

Please