Woah......................... weight loss surgery actually works?????...

Woah......................... weight loss surgery actually works?????? Why are we all wasting out time in the gym then lol

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ieANKZJYwPg&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

left: fat degenerate fuck
right: fat degenerate fuck

.>we

Because "we" were never fat in the first place and the goal of fitness is to become stronger, manlier and more classically beautiful, which you will never achieve with your weight loss surgery you weak-willed fat piece of shit :)

>Rich Piana is dead.

He wouldn't be dead if he wasn't a meth head

roid shitters BTFO by a fat slob who plays video games on youtube

Good for him, I hope he makes it

I bet he thinks he made a hell of an improvment.
He is going to stop losing weight anytime now and get back to his old habits.

You'll say that when he's down to 170 lbs too probably. Just shut the fuck up you hater. He's doing good.

He'll get down to a certain weight, only because he doesn't have anymore room in his stomach, not because he is eating right, exercising or doing anything good for himslef.
He still eats shit.

He's an asshole though so who cares. The guy doesn't do anything useful with his life. Silly youtube videos for a living. Fuck him.

Fuck you, stupid cuck.

>supports boogie
>uses cuck as an insult

You know boogie is a cuck, right?

Losing weight requires negative effort, I'm training to get big and strong

He said in his latest video that when he gets to 250 he's going to call it quits! hahahahahaha! Fucking idiot! Listen to him rationalize it's fucking funny.

He's not "doing" anything you fucking retard

He has a goal and did something that he thought would help him get to that goal easier. I don't know what you autists always babble about with your pretentious "will power" nonsense and placing these abitrary limitations on what someone can and can't do to get to where they want to be. Why do you care how he reaches his goal as long as he does it?

Do you own a car? Hope you're walking to work/college/whereever everyday and not using your car. Wouldn't want to be taking the "easy way"!

Because severing your GI tract has other negative consequences you absolute dipshit.

>have no willpower
>use science to lose all of my fat
>start gorging again because no willpower
>be hamlord again

>eat less
That's hard. In fact, that's so hard that I need to go through a surgery.

I'll be honestly surprised if his stomach doesn't burst before he makes real progress.
He's the kind of retard who keeps eating because it's the only thing that gives him pleasure in his greasy, disgusting world, not because he feels hungry.

Daily reminder that Boogie did NOT take the easy way out to lose weight. He chose the HARD way (not the easy one!)

I'm happy. From 537 pre-surgery prep
to something like 442 last week
Probably like 435 right now

Yeah he couldn;t do it through willpower, so he got the surgery so it hapens without effort. I get it. He has shit willpower. So what? He's 42, when is he gonna be able ot get a life? I'm hapy for him, I hope he gets slim so he can finally live properly. I don't care if he 'cheated' to get there. Fuck it. We only get one life.

>choose not to eat less or be forced not to eat less

It's only the hard way if the easy way is not eating less.

People who are as morbidly obese as him often have severe hormonal issues due to their life-long shitty eating habits. It's still their fault ultimately for allowing themselves to become that way in the first place, but when these 500lbs whales finally decide to turn their lives around it often doesn't work to just "eat less" because their bloodsugar and hormones will go haywire and they will feel like foggy like they're about to pass out 24/7.

And no, you can't just pull through those symptoms with "willpower" because contrary to what animes and Rocky movies may have taught you, we are still animals with biological limits ultimately and at some point people like Boogie WILL crash and binge if they try to do it without medical supervision and/or help.

Thats not true
A fat fuck like him could fast for a year no problem

He took the fucking stupid way
"Live"? Boogie will never live. He was over 500 pounds because his idea of a good time was videogames and mayo 24/7. The only thing about Boogie that's changed is that his physical mayo capacity is smaller. Making It isn't about dropping fat, it's about creating and maintaining a diciplined lifestyle to become the person you want to be. Besides, it's too late for him to be normal. Losing 200 more pounds won't reverse the bone, joint, or tissue damage from the decades he spent worshipping nurgle, nor will it unmake the countless precancerous lesions throughout his body. He couldn't even get fit even if he wanted to now, as he literally cannot eat or drink enough.

But, he did take the easy way out. Hard way would have been taking care of yourself for years and not getting that fat in the first place

Your stomach expands back over a few years of this
He'll be back where he started 5 years from now

Nobody experiences those symptoms without doing some sort of retarded 3000 calorie deficit crash diet.

I think it was a bad idea for him to do this and he could have tried to lose weight like everyone else instead of taking the easy way out and risking his life but since everything went well and he is actually preaching how "health at every size" is a bad mindset I genuinely feel happy when I see him losing weight.

He grew a bigger beard. That's it

that isn't true.

it's easier for his stomach to reach it's max size again than it would be for people who's stomach had never been that big, in the same way it's easier for people to get fat again once losing weight, or how it's easier to put on muscle again after you stop lifting.

>in the same way it's easier for people to get fat again once losing weight
It's not. It's just that people who had shitty lifestyles are more likely to regress

is that a beard? i thought it was elephant pubes or something

>fatass goes to sleep
Good. More sleep means less eating.

>bloodsugar and hormones
Doubt he'd have problems while eating like a normal human.

>Boogie WILL crash and binge
Zero discipline.

He should iron his shirt the fat lazy cunt

Exactly what do roids have to do with his death when it had no influence on him dying? lol nattycuck crusaders always resort to lying

Why are you shilling him? He's a piece of shit subhuman. A real garbage person.

Really?
Why stay is fatty liver disease territory if you're losing weight anyway

read a book

he was a roid meathead

He still fat tho.

He probably thinks 250 is normal for his height
Probably still eats the mantinence of a 250 pound man even after the surgery, lmao

hooktube.com/watch?v=ieANKZJYwPg&t see for yourself

I must have missed the chapter on how thermodynamics don't apply to former fatties

I dunno he could've saved all that money if he ate a WHOLE PLANT based foods diet he would've lost weight even if he ate 10,000 calories!

That's not how it works and you know it

Show me 1 (one) fat person on a WHOLE PLANT based foods diet?

That's like asking me to prove to you that water molecules are an oxygen atom and two hydrogens

This user gets it. I want less fat people in the world, I don't care about how they do it.

In my case I've lost 100lbs and part of me wants Weight Loss Surgery just as a safety net. I've definitely slipped many times on my journey, and it looms over me that if one day I stopped caring enough it could all go back.

I think for a lot of people on here staying fit isn't taxing to them, so they think it won't be taxing to others. I *always* want to eat more. That shit is a drain. And while I am able to hold my own now, I absolutely was one of the people who couldn't before.

So yeah as I said in the beginning, if one less person is fat - that's awesome. I could really care less how they get there if it works for them.

>Those photos

So he lost glycogen?

The problem about surgery is that it does not change his mind/attitude.

For now its just physically restricting his stomach space, but the stomach stretches everyday if he has the same eating mentality and he will gain it all back. He could have achived the same by not just eating like a madman, but he will never get this

You can lose all the weight you want, if you get a gastric bypass, you will never be fit. That door will be closed forever.

>if you get a gastric bypass, you will never be fit.

But you will be closer to fit than you were before. You will be "fitter" than you were before.

Honestly I wish I had never used the word fit in my post. My emphasis was supposed to be on not-fat.

The only reason to undergo a surgery which would make impossible for you to ever get fit is if you were so fat you were literally going to die from it

> Live a shitty not-fit life at 400+ lbs
> Live a shitty not-fit life at under 300 lbs, maybe under 200

I mean, you do you but I'd much rather carry less weight my entire life.

Or you could FUCKING EAT LESS AND LIFT WEIGHTS

That's an option to lose weight! So is surgery. Why do OTHER options bother you so user? Is it that you don't have faith in your methods?

Or is it not about helping people lose weight at all, is it about doing it "your way"?

Lol. is he describing what feels like to be hungry?
Like is this the first time he's ever had an empty stomach?

>Risking death because too weak willed to put down the fork.
Embarrassing honestly.

Not an argument.

Why is it so difficult for you to understand that some people have different vices than others? Like I don't judge you for being a weakwilled procrastinating retard for wasting multiple hours on Veeky Forums which you could have spent doing much more productive stuff if you really were such a machine of a human being who is just impervious to biological impulses and laziness

>Needing surgical intervention to stop forcefeeding yourself
Embarrassing.
>Ugh you have vices thus you can't judge my fat ass
Embarrassing.

You call us embarrassing. Your shitty argument has been whittled down to the point where you can only respond with one word over and over. But hey a win is a win.

Congratulations, you used to look like a fat disgusting fuck and now you look like a fat disgusting fuck. Great job doing absolutely fuck all Boogie. Fucking kill yourself you fat piece of filth.

Uh I've called Boogie a fat retard multiple times. But I also understand that the generic "just eat less" is more difficult for some people than others so if they find another way then I'm not going to get all butthurt about it. It's like getting mad at someone who buys protein powders while making threads about how "lazy" they are and how they are an inferior person because they drink shakes instead of doing it "muh hard way!!1" by cooking 4 times a day to get all their protein through proper meals

Like, is it lazy to take protein powders? Kind of, but if it helps someone get to their goal then whats wrong with that and why do you give so much of a shit about it

Yeah, of course it works, they cut out half your god damn stomach. So you're definitely going to lose some weight.

Problem is, the surgery doesn't fix bad habits or a lack of willpower. A majority of people who get the surgery gain the weight back.

he didn't just magically die though, did he?

>lost more weight than boogie ever will
>no surgery
>no vanity photos
it was just a thing I had to do, not the focus of my existence
that fat fuck disgusts me in every way

>A win is a win
Embarrassing
>protein powder is the same as going under the knife
Embarrassing

Because gastric bypass ruins your ability to ever get fit and carries serious risk of complication and death

you're the same idiot in the previous boogie thread that compared the willpower to not eat like a fucking pig to having the willpower to become a doctor.

Ahahhhhaha some people on fit crack me up

What is this fat losers height?

Pics look same to me. Fuck I wish Dr Now had him in the exam room.

i told you and nobody listened
he is going for the maddest v-taper

who the hell cares, you guys really care?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FATTIES BTFO

Fuck you Boogie. Stop acting like you're on some sort of journey or enduring some sort of great struggle - you took the easy way out bitch.
Look at all those likes. What the fuck is wrong with this society? We applaud some fat fuck losing weight when he's the one that fucked up his body in the first place.

Except he died from brain damage from lack of oxygen and hitting his head. Steroids had nothing to do with it his death. There's only been around 20 reported deaths from AAS use in the last 17 years faggot.

Did he hurt your feelings boogie? I hope the gastric band breaks

Former super fatty here
>468 pounds
This is fucking bullshit. It's a fucking excuse. I lost 300 fucking pounds. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

100% he will gain it all back. His RMR is fucking shit.

I bet my life savings that the fat fuck has already drank a container of melted icecream since the operation.

lmao get a load of boogie here
>Nigga you fat and useless kys

It's a copypasta troll from the 2 fatties arguing post a few hours ago

he can still die instantly from surgery complications from now to 5 years from now. Why do you advocate death? It's not like this is the same thing as getting in shape, it's dangerous and fucking moronic for a fat useless cunt that LITERALLY cant stop himself from eating with a shovel. piss off

Does he still need a mobility scooter?
Yes?
Then he is still crippled by his poor life choices.

Let me know when that stops + he maintains it for a year.

It's not even close to the same thing, are protein shakes potentially lethal and needlessly expensive? Idiot.

I advocate for results. Someone who can't stop himself from eating but can be stopped from eating is still a result. Moron.

eating less is only more difficult for people because they were raised having HORRIBLE eating habits, on top of bad habits they also are addicted to high salt and high sugar foods, so not being a fat ass once you already are is probably a little easier then quitting smoking if you have been for 10yrs

>the guy doesn't do anything useful with his life
And going to the gym for sloots is?

I can't tell the difference. Is his neck smaller?

Nigga shoulda just thrown out his silverware so when he eats he has to eat like the pig he is. I bet he'd like it in a depraved fetish kinda way, the waste of resources he is.

He looks the same.

STOP POSTING THIS FAT FUCK ALREADY

do you think they will make a tarp out of his loose skin at the end?

when your weight is still over 500

Why do surgery when you can just do Keto? Lol

He only weighs 430 lbs now, idiot.