Ab wheel 1x 8-20
Dumbbell side bend 1x 15-30

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/get-started/programs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just stole your gains so never

omg no! how could you :(

but for real is there something wrong with my routine or what lol

your routine looks fine.if you still looks skinny its because of your diet.start counting calories and eat according to your goals or maybe you are not trying enough in the gym

You're probably not eating anywhere near enough (or, if you are, you have muscle dysmorphia).
Muscles are made in the kitchen.

All the hot fit girls are on steroids, Var I think
Anyways Google search a beginner cycle for chicks

You arent eating enough calories, you should aim for 1kg a month.

Lets see pics. Im sure you look better than you think user. Just keep at it, progress is a lot slower for girls because they don't have as much test

Could be body dysmorphia, you probably can't notice the changes, but others probably can. Have you gotten any comments from people you know in real life?

unironically? starting strength

yes. youre doing WAY too many fucking dinky exercises. If you actually want to put some meat on your bones, run a 5x5, SS, or a 4 day upper/lower split FOCUSING ON BARBELL MOVEMENTS. Don't be that bitch in the gym doing meme exercises

how much more could i focus on barbell movements? seems like that's most of what i do.

Squat,bench,ohp,deadlift is what I meant.
Unless you're a power lifter needed to train power off the chest you don't need to do floor press. Just bench
Forget the good mornings,theyre unecessary. Deadlifts are better for a novice (you're a novice)
Since you're a chick, hip thrusts are fine. They're fine for men too, they just look super gay.
Forget the band shit, forget the side bends (if you are thinking they'll tone your love handles, your wrong) forget the kettlebells.

Like said. Do the Starting Strength Linear Progression program. Eat lots of meat and drink milk. Youll get stronger and have a better more shapely body. Don't even bother making your own routine since you displayed in the op you have no idea how to program

oh i do all of this at home and don't have a bench. that's why i do floor presses. and i was doing deadlifts 3x a week but then it started to feel like it was really killing me and i needed more time to recover, which is when i switched things to deadlift, good mornings, and kettlebell swings. seems to be easier that way.

should i try for deadlifting 3x a week again? it got to be really hard and like impossible to increase the weight. doing it once a week i've been able to increase the weight 5lbs each week.

i thought side bends were for obliques? i'm hoping for abs someday lol

Unless you have a complete home gym which I'm guessing you dont, go to a gym. The plates at a gym will be easier to increase a little bit each time with instead of whatever you have at home.
If deadlifting 3x a week as a novice gets hard then you're deadlifting wrong. The weight is not the problem since you're a novice, so you'll be stronger every workout. It's because you're doing it wrong, I promise.
And if your looking to gain weight like you said in the op, stop worrying about your abs. Focus on packing muscle onto your frame now, focused on dropping fat later. It's easier that way

TL;DR: get a gym membership, simplify your workouts by doing a proven linear progression program(5x5,SS,etc.), and eat more

why would you assume i don't have plates?

my home gym equipment:
squat stand
crappy barbell (actually purchased Rogue Ohio power bar today to replace it)
2x 45lb plates
2x 35lb plates
2x 25lb plates
2x 10lb plates
4x 5lb plates
2x 2.5lb plates
2x 10lb bumper plates
1x 45lb dumbbell
2x 20lb dumbbells
2x 10lb dumbbells
box thing for step ups
yoga mat
ab wheel thingy
various lengths/resistances bands
pull up bar
chalk for deadlifts
foam roller

someday i'll get a bench but i don't really care about making my arms or chest bigger. i want abs and better legs/butt

btw i do have a gym membership. i go there for cardio.

maybe there's something to your 5x5 programs or whatever i guess so that's something to look into. they really seem to be designed with men in mind though. some of us don't really care about arms or chest

Most women who "work out at home" typically don't have shit for equipment. But if you stick to a program for more than a month, you're going to need more 45lbs plates and a power rack. I bet your barbell isn't even 45lbs, but that's just me assuming. Just go to a gym

5x5 programs are not meant "for men in mind". They're meant for people who want to build strength and size. You must not spend a lot of time here, otherwise youd know that anons regularly shit on programs like SS for NOT HAVING ENOUGH ARM OR CHEST WORK lol. I know you might be intimidated by the gym, but trust me when I say literally no one is caring about you, much less "judging" you. If you do a novice linear progression program with consistency and eat enough, you will run out of weights in your home gym within weeks. Take advantage of your noob gains. Youre a big girl now, it's time to graduate from exercise to training.

startingstrength.com/get-started/programs

And also, stop saying that you only want to target certain body parts. A skinny chick like you probably needs to work on a well rounded physique. Do you not want and hourglass figure? You really want to be that girl with a bubble butt and toothpick arms?
Make your body strong, and your body will look better. Do you really want to be that fitness basic bitch on the treadmill that does meme lifts just to show her ass, or do you want to actually improve every aspect of your physical existence? If so, get on a program and UNDER THE BAR.

>How to look like a dyke: the post

>how to be a low-test faggot: the post

>how to be a generic fitness thot and not actually improve your physique: the post

op are you cute?

Where da pics at

yeah my crappy bar is like 38lbs. but my new 45lb power bar will arrive on tuesday.

you really think i'll be lifting more than 320lbs in a matter of weeks by drinking milk and doing starting strength? because somehow i doubt it. and anyway if i get to where i need more plates i'll just buy another pair of 45s. i really don't understand why you're trashing my home gym or why you're so obsessed about "the gym" vs a home gym. before i bought all this stuff i was going to the gym. now that i have my home gym i'm much more consistent about working out and have made much faster gains (assuming gains just means lifting more weight and not looking different).

it's fine that you love the gym. i'd rather work out at home and feel like i have the equipment to get me by for another while. maybe eventually i'll need a power rack. i'm looking at lots of things to buy to make my gym better but i'll have to save up for a while. some loadable dumbbells would be cool. i like the idea of just having 2 dumbbells that i can load plates on. for now though i'm sticking mostly to barbell work as you can see.

also like. i know i'm here asking for advice and you're being nice enough to offer it, but why are you such a dick about it? most of my routine is barbell stuff so idk why you're calling me a basic treadmill bitch.

yes.

Big arms and strength isn't hot lezbo/cuck.
And you're trying to confuse her into thinking the hourglass shape of a man and the hourglass shape of a woman are the same thing.

That generic fitness thot has a fantastic physique AND she's in better shape then the op and you.
Looking like a fucking dude and benching 2 plate isn't good looking or a healthy physique for a woman you weird cunt.

are you a hot fit girl? what do you think about my routine? should i change anything?

>when am I going to look super hot

might I suggest fire?

>yes

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Tits or GTFO

so you're cute but no pics. Can we at least get body shots? Ya know, for science