*blocks your locker*

*blocks your locker*
>why do you grunt so much user? you look like a freak. Are you insecure or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

models.com/models/Karlie-Kloss
imgmodels.com/search?searchtext=karlie kloss
elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/news/a35516/karlie-kloss-insecurities-fitness-regime-beauty-must-haves/
celebheights.com/s/Karlie-Kloss-48071.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*make direct eye contact and put my hands gently but firmly on her hips and pull her close*

Are you?

Aphex Twin

i did know a guy in highschool who was a genetic monster but could only grunt like frankenstein because he was shy

> Get close
> Put hand on locker to block her escape
> Y-you TOO
> Put up opposite leg as she tries to edge out the other way
> Not so fast, baby gurl
> Raise remaining leg to block her escape if she tries to under under my arm
> Where are you going, babe?

Because I don't want to talk to you. Fuck off.

>looks at her from below her waist line

f-fucking lanklets!

>when will they learn
She was super young in pic related and she's actually a little taller now.

I want to fuck you so bad. Too bad I'm only 5'11 soon to be 6'0.

Pick the petite thing up with one arm and hold her up
Open my locker with my other arm and sling my back pack into
I then tell her, "because I'm horny"
Will carry her kicking screaming then finally giggling to the storage shed where we keep tackle dummies to fuck the everloving shit out of her.

Is she 6'1, 6'2 or 6'3? They stated 6'1 before, 6'2 now, but she looks fucking 6'3 from images.

Serious replies please.

Why don't you go fuck yourself

you are autistic

>petite
Nigga she's unironically 6'3

6'3
6'1 and 6'2 are from when she was a teenager.

>grab her by the hips
>hold her close
>look her in the eyes
>D-d-d-d-d do you wanna hang out

models.com/models/Karlie-Kloss

Model.com says 5'11 lol....smdh.
IMG Models says 5'11 too wtf !?!?!

imgmodels.com/search?searchtext=karlie kloss

> May 4, 2017
>However, when the 5ft 11inch model recently sat down with ELLE after a morning workout with Adidas, perfection, star-studded glamour and multi-million pound fashion campaign deals were the last things on her mind.

elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/news/a35516/karlie-kloss-insecurities-fitness-regime-beauty-must-haves/

>post yfw they all lie about their height and she is actually 5'11, Gisel is 5'8, Gigi 5'7, etc.

Yeah, but I smash pussy harder then Gallagher smashes mellons.

I'm 6'3" 240 and pretty goddamned strong.
She's what...120lbs soaking wet(after I'm done with her)?
I'll carry her around like a loli and toss her around like a doll and powerfuck her like the little cunt owes me money.

>Being model
>Being anything under 5'10"

Models are all lanklets. No fucking way Gigi is actually 5'7". She wouldn't get work anywhere being 5'7". Same reason why Kendall models for Vogue and Kylie sluts herself selling makeup

go back to /g/

Jordan Barrett is legit 5'11 and IMG lists him as 6'2..... O'Pry is 6'1

>pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls be 5'11 pls pls pls

You are a literal retard, you have three points of contact with the locker, both of which being your feet and no contact with the ground while you are trying to be suave. 10/10 bait rustled me hard

so this is the power of autism

Some autist place make an analysis of this.

Stats according too the most reliable sources:
Far left guy - Sean O'Pry = 6'1 (185cm)
Middle left chick - Karlie KLoss = 6'2 (188cm)
Middle right guy - Andres Velencoso = 6'4 (192 cm)
Far right chick - Joan Smalls = 5'11 (179 cm)

How tall is the Kloss?

Neither one of those weird looking fucks are over 5'9.

celebheights.com/s/Karlie-Kloss-48071.html

Could this work?

They all lie about their height user.
The men all have lifts the women are all in heels.

>*Rapes Internally*

Nice, so at least 187 cm (6'1.5) back in 2014.

Too bad, manlets.

>6'2 - 130 pounds
Is that healthy? wtf

>I think you're mistaking me with someone else. Could you please move over? I need to take some stuff out of my locker

Search your feelings, user... you know it to be true.

Let's do this.

he looks like that 13 year old that could already grow a beard in junior.

meme

I want this much balls, I have the test and I know how to systematically mire back at mirin chicks in a flirtatious manner.

I do very well at a distance but gotta learn this assertive up close shit.

you mean the average kebab

Start going to the bar, pretty much standard behavior

Gj projecting your insecurities, op.

This really is a place for autism

He is forgiven because seeing Klossy on first page is always a pleasure.

don't be retarded you hang onto the locker

*grabs him by the throat* BACVK THE FUCK OFF?

They do that since 5'9 and a half to 5'11 is usually the sweet spot for both commercial and editorial work for models. If they printed real heights, a lot of girls wouldn't even be booked for go-sees. At least by faking printed heights they can attend castings and have a shot at charming casting directors and designers despite being just a little shorter or too tall.

How the fuck are they not able to tell the difference between 5'11 and 6'2?

underrated

are you genuinely retarded or all your knowledge from the modeling industry comes from jerking off in your mothers basement to karlie? fucking kate moss was 5'7. the vast majority of models range from 5'7 to 5'11 and being over that is a very rare exception for females. samilar for guys, the vast majority is between 5'11 and 6'2.
how can you be so retarded about something you obsess over for real

this is 5'8 vs 6'1
have you ever leave your room user seriously

I'm ayysian, can I join this ayy convention

guys im in a pickle, HELP

>flirt with girl at work alot
>ppl always joke about us being a thing
>she knows im into her
>her friend at work asked that if i asked her out, would she say no
>she says no
>several days ago, she was resting her head on my shoulder and i had my arm wrapped around her for a long while after we both got off, just talking
>texting her today, its her birthday
>calls me her best friend, jokes about getting her man on me
>shes obviously single

how do i keep fighting and not abandon ship

i want to be her man, i dont want to be relegated to side nigga or friend zone status

getting called best friend is such a red fucking flag, im think im gonna be sick

You need this too much. You are needy. That's what neediness means - to need something. Being needy does not get women wet.

What is it about yourself and your life that is so unbearable that even the slightest taste of affection from a member of the opposite sex sends you over the edge?

If I'm a female, say, and I'm evaluating you as a potential mate, is my pussy going to salivate at the prospect of fucking a male who clings to me like a security blanket, or a guy who wraps me up in his strong arms with a cocky smile?

You have to kill the boy, Jon Snow, and let the man be born.

"fuck off that's my locker you slut why do you look at me like i'm just a piece of meat you want to have sexual intercourses with? plz no. im vergin"

rapist

She will think you're high value if you show interest while also displaying that she's not your first pick, you've made the mistake of not taking the opportunity as soon as its presented itself.

Trump is shorter than he claims. Whdn you see him next to Obama Trump's shorter, even though he claims to be taller.

*lean in close for a kiss, never breaking eye contact* Shh...

so is it a no-go or should i advance

ive never considered myself someone who relies on others too much as well

also what happens if she gets scooped up by some1 else while i pretend that i actually talk to other girls

Back off from her you pleb. She'll come back.

I want to shift your focus away from this girl and put it back on you where it belongs. What you're really asking me is, "How do I get what I want?", when what you SHOULD be asking me is, "How do I change?"

If you are a beta, it does not matter what you say or what you do... even if you somehow manage to flawlessly imitate an alpha or project alpha qualities, you will eventually be found out.

It's just like handing a child the keys to a sports car. The sports car is attractive, but what's inside the car is immature, so the car can't be driven.

Rather than asking me, how do I drive this car so that I look like I know what I'm doing, you should be asking, how do I become an expert driver?

where do you fags come up with this shit

You just got meme'd kiddo. Heh, don't worry I'm sure it's neither the first nor the last time this'll happen to you. You see, you simply lack the intellectual capacity to recognize high level humour such as was employed by the gentleman to whom you responded.

>>her friend at work asked that if i asked her out, would she say no
>>she says no
that mothafuckin' DOUBLE NEGATIVE tho. daaaang

Bitch come over here and I'll show you what really makes me grunt.

It's clear from this that your whole sense of self worth comes from how much attention women give you. I know cause I was the same. Forget about women for 6 months and work on yourself. Try to become an actual person

user you must want yourself before others can want you.
you might even find yourself wanting you so much that you keep you to yourself

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

*blocks your cervix*

i appreciated your fake rustle post m8

*blocks your background*