youtu.be/fTrm7iuZMUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why won't my arms definitely grow

I want to do some of the 28 Greg Knuckols routines but I cba maxing every month

not enoguh pullups/chinups and heavy pressing

ISOLATIONS a meme

only isolations I can dig is glute stuff for gurls

Don't listen to this dip.

Do your chinups/rows/pressing, then do your curls or LTEs.

Do both, don't neglect one or the other.

DONT DO ISOLATIONS

DO CONDITIONING/STRONGMAN MOVEMENT instead

ISOALTIONS ARE CANCER

UNLESS YOU A GURL AND YOU GLUTE BRIDGING

>mfw five hour interview that involved a written test, a break for lunch, and two separate troubleshooting tests

Jesus. Looks like a cool job, though, and apparently I did well. Normally all the tests are in a second interview.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

If you're not gaining weight and progressing on weight/reps in the gym, then you probably won't see size gains.

Stop giving out shitty advice. Isolations are valuable, especially for someone who specifically wants bigger arms.

This is correct.

Best Radiohead song that isn't by Radiohead?

goddamnit
i miss the days of coked up till they were half insane wrestlers on shitloads of steroids.

what the fuck happened?

The 80s ended. RIP best America.

tenth for our official /plg/ waifu

attitude era was god tier dont you dare talk shit about the 90s

>freeweight area in the gym looks like this
wew

I'm guessing this is puregym or the gym in england

I cant stand this gym. I cracked after one month at the gym.

Just look at this video
youtu.be/DvidfKMVEyw

that muse album with the yellow cover art.

Fuck man. I hope the interviews are worse than the actual job. Good luck.

1) When you do deficit deads, your set up compared to your competition stance is...
1a) you bend more at the hips?
1b) you bend more at the knee?
1c) equal/whatever/idc?
2) Anyone ever done powerlifting to win routines? I saw some user advertising it in another thread today, said it is basically TM but better. Is it? Opinons? Testimonials? Pic related.
3) If I end up doing an autoregulation program, is it better to overestimate or underestimate fatigue?
4) If I end up doing pic related, is it haram to do the GPP days on workout days? I don't want to have to go to the gym 5 days a week
Thanks

Weirdly enough I know the exact album but not the name

>I'm guessing this is puregym or the gym in england
nah its a canadian worldhealth
to be fair it was all cleaned up in 15 minutes but there was a lot of dumb weird shit just sitting there for a bit

Just realized that I have been forgetting to brace my core in the entirety of the squat movement as of lately.

My 1rm diddly is 210 and squat 165 but my bench is just 105 :( what's wrong with me and how do i correct this, also no im not a ss victim

What shoes are you using, /plg/?

My left converse opened up a mouth like pic related. They’ve seen years of wear and tear now; should I go for flat canvas meme again or buy slanted Olympic shoes?

>WAWTT
1x5 deadlift

worked up to heavy paused single on bench to practice leg drive

>WAWFT
I didnt even sign up for my first meet but I had a crazy dream about it
>I walked in late and missed the squats and I was up first for bench.
>Tell them to but 250lb on the bar
>they load up 250kg
>everybody is looking at me
>I miss the bench
>get up from the bench and Candito is there shaking his head at me
>for some reason he is much taller than me
>he told me to get out and never lift again
>miss my bus back home

this is the first dream I had in months and its funny because I was watching some candito vids last night

>WAWTT
pic related, bench and squat

>last week's squats are RPE 10 grinders
>he upped the weight while cutting
M A D M A N

YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP MEEEEEEE

Answer me reee

Just did a 500 lb (yes i am a dyel) above the knee rack pull because i was fucking around and right after it felt like i just hit a bong, i still feel a bit dizzy right now.
I was wondering does your nervous system keep adapting the more weight you keep pulling?

I would do dips or close grip bench before LTEs for the purposes of triceps strengthening/enlarging, especially if one is focusing on powerlifting.

There are fewer decent assistance lifts for biceps. The usefulness of chin ups can be limited by how fat you are, and about the only other thing for them besides curls that I can think of is maybe underhand rows.

What’s this symbol?

>1
I bend evenly.

>2
No comment

>3
Overestimate in my opinion, just make sure you don't get yourself injured

>4
It isn't, but it's not optimal. You can do GPP at home.

I agree with everything here: I think it's fine to do GPP in the same day as long as it's after your lifting session.

Also for autoregulation it's a balancing act of making sure you're trying hard enough and not pushing yourself to the point of injury. It's probably good to start slightly conservative and work your way up.

The promos all suck now because they're all scripted word for word by a pack of 20+ reject writers with a high turnover rate, all led by one senile, narcissistic, control freak idiot at the top. This results in every speech sounding the same as the last one, and no wrestler actually displays any character beyond their assigned, usually shitty, nickname.

>THE BIG DAWG
>THE ARCHITECT
>THE LUNATIC FRINGE

At least they let AJ Styles stay "Phenomenal."

you could always get a pair of wrestling shoes if you liked the flat soles, I've had a pair of ASICS that are quite old now and still standing up to semi-frequent usage.

>WAWTT
I'm a bit behind on lifting, but today ought to be something like an 8rm on SSB squats and rows, a few sets of 5-6 with that weight and then some easy sets of dips and chinups

>WAWET
leftover pizza

>WAWLTT
girly pop music, youtube.com/watch?v=BZyzX4c1vIs

>WAWFT
like it's getting colder, darker and windier

Origin of Symmetry?

>I bend evenly.
thought so
>No comment
No comment as in "never tried it" or "the program is so bad that replying is beneath me"?
>Overestimate in my opinion, just make sure you don't get yourself injured
thought so
>It isn't, but it's not optimal. You can do GPP at home.
that's what I was thinking, transferring at least tuesday's GPP to wednesday, and changing saturday's GPP on a light jog and some pullups in the playground
Thanks, answer on 2) though?
"Anyone ever done powerlifting to win routines? I saw some user advertising it in another thread today, said it is basically TM but better. Is it? Opinons? Testimonials? Pic related."

Phone is on vibrate

I agree with closegrip bench or JM press probably being better for triceps and having more carryover for bench. Personally I'm doing floor press right now, and would be doing LTEs no matter which bench variation I'm doing.

4) do what you want to as long as your lifts go up and you're happy 5 days seems too much unless you really like the gym

I've never done it. It doesn't look terrible, it might work well for you it might not. Only one real way to find out.

I've never done it and don't know anyone who has for an extended period of time. Programs don't matter as much as the total amount of volume. As long as you're doing more volume over time and eating, you should get stronger.

If you think you'll enjoy the program, try it out. Just remember if you're recovering really well, feel free to add in extra work.

Thanks a ton guys, hope you add 15 kg to your total until 31/12
>feel free to add in extra work
like?
I was watching Brian Alsruhe on YT and was thinking of adding maybe farmer's carries on monday, if I'm not dead lol

KEKOLS 3X INT-MED BENCH

do you pause every rep? even on AMRAP?

and what do I put as my max if I only have an estimated max from TnG reps?

Just do whatever you want. Farmer's carries are fine, extra upper body accessories can be good too. Just slowly add in extra work if you think you're recovering well. Don't overdo it at first.

Tried to bath my cat and she scratched my hand
The scratch is about 3 inches in length and covers most of my hand and is super bloody
My forearm has about 10 claw imprints all over it where she latched on and wouldn't let go

I HATE CATS

>ohp day
>no ohp

IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THE NAME, FUCKING SUE ME

Why would we sue you? You're the Jewish one.

pausing is a meme

youd scratch someone who you though was trying to drown you too. try using a damp sponge to mimic licking or something...

Where do you place a belt for deadlifts? I've seen people put it in the 'normal' squat place, and I've seen others place it up higher, seemingly just below the sternum.

Also is a slingshot a good investment for increasing bench?

It was trick into making as sue him so he would take our money

Slingshot imo is for overload and fun. Not incredibly great to increase your bench. Belt placement is largely whatever feels good. I don't tend to like saying "you should do what feels right" but in terms of belt placement I don't think there really is any difference with how you wear it

Can I re-run Jacked and Tan 2.0 over and over until I get advanced? Or I get diminishing returns?

I want them strength and size gains.

thoughts on cocaine?

>42946362

>until I get advanced

you can try it, enjoy your X years of jacked and tan

stop ignoring me

lol this was meant for you sry :^)

THATS NOT A GOOD ANSWER

Am running this now

I pause everything but the amrap

I used TnG max

>when you're one off and ruin the dub train

thanks for the (You)
what is your bench and what kind of gains are you getting from cUckols?

if youre not prepping for a comp its a meme, but you can just pause the first rep of every set if you have autism. if you have a comp coming up, why are you running 3xint??

>what is your bench

raffy benched like 85kg, if that

Boris sheiko says to pause the first rep of every set, even on singles, but not the rest of the set.

>pause the first rep of every set if you have autism
>Boris sheiko says to pause the first rep of every set, even on singles, but not the rest of the set
That seems awfully specific

>youtube.com/watch?v=BZyzX4c1vIs

Where can I find a gf with your music tastes?

I never maxed my competition bench yet and Im just rolling with amraps rn

Im on 270 (lbs) max third week second day rn and it was easy as shit

we had this conversation already Im not a hobbit that successfully seduced grown men

??? You just get paused rep practise without lowering the weight significantly.

It's standard practise dood

Should my diet change at all throughout a hypertrophy mesothelioma?

I always mix them up because of the upsidedown V

youtube.com/watch?v=-doEnuQpP8E&ab_channel=CAMPSITE

> Mesothelioma
Kek

Mike isratel has said if you wanna be super concise and autistic, your macros should raise as the volume raises during any mesocycle.

Those fuckin lenny reps

Anything you guys can recommend to rehab my knee tendies? I know the smart thing would be to back off the squat volume but I'm dumb and I won't do that

Nah, of course not. I would never disrespect the decade that brought diesel trucks like the first-gen Cummins and the 7.3 turbo into the mainstream.

Look at this beauty. I wish I could have one, but I have a rusty 7.3 with electrical problems instead.

It's all good, homie. The exams weren't super hard. Mostly geometry on the written one, and mostly just basic troubleshooting on the physical ones. The job will likely be close to that level.

Jesus. It's the powerlifting version of the "exam with no pants" meme dream.

>colder, darker and windier

I can't wait. Flannel, here I come.

What do you think about that DALE?

Gonna run n-Memes, lads

I'm gonna run smolov Jr for the bants

Never had a shoulder injury before, so it should be fun

pic related

Why drive a dodge when you could buy a nice taco or ranger?

And yes, flannel weather is the best weather.

You better do the 5 day one

She's still a bit wet so she cuddled up with my big cat and he's washing her again

She looks terrified lol. I think she thinks I was gonna drown her.

>Never had a shoulder injury before, so it should be fun

"""no""""

>stuck at normal sticking point for a stupid period of time on squats for every rep
>Knees slightly going in
I think I'm gonna drop Hepburn for squats lads. How does a 2 day DUP with belted low bar and beltless pause squats or beltless SSB sound?

high bar for your weak quads would do you well

High bar always fucks up my back and I have the most issues with getting the bar over mid foot. Fuck high bar.

Teach me how to low bar and I'll teach you high bar.

What do you need to know? What are your problems with low bar?

>paused front squats

>Why drive a dodge when you could buy a nice taco or ranger?

Diesel only comes in 3/4 tons and up. The Cummins engine is hands-down the best on the market and has been since the beginning of consumer diesel trucks.

Mid-90s Dodge trucks were garbage, because everything around the engine fell apart before you really got your money's worth, but they seem to have fixed that in the past decade or so, and the first-gens (1989-1993) didn't have that issue.

I refuse to buy Chevy, because I want them to suffer for their garbage ad campaigns.

I don't know if I'd go for a new Ford, since they've changed their engine every few years lately and don't really have the time invested for working out the kinks. They also have some stupid extra costs associated with having to lift the cab off for some maintenance. They do have the best bodies though, even though I'm not fond of the new styling.

I also won't go for a foreign truck, because trucks are really one of only a handful of things we actually do well here in the US, so I want to support that.

Make sure to roll out your quads (both from the side and front), hamstrings, and calves to keep the tightness from aggravating the tendons. Also, knee sleeves are your best friends now. You can get cheap ones at Hookgrip. Warmth is really nice on a tendon.

Or you could do what I did and start using wraps until it's healed. But I don't recommend that.

Mostly wrist pain and I feel like I'm holding the bar on my hands instead of my back. Of course it also slips from my back on higher weights.

Try holding it suicide grip style where your thumb isn't around the bar. This stopped my wrist pain from squats. For holding the bar, if you push your elbows back more, your rear delts pop out more and it's easier to form a shelf for the bar. Also have a it of a forward torso lean so it doesn't want to slide back.

have you tried any nuckols' squat programs?

What should I take for a really good session?
There are a few PRs I wanna hit tomorrow in particular.

How many cups of coffee and too many cups of coffee?

Yeah.. fuck this. Hepburn for squats is over. youtu.be/fTrm7iuZMUA

>Wrist pain
Either wrap your wrists or use a thumbless grip with a straight wrist like Rippetoe demonstrates

>Bar in hands
If you do thumbs under there's nothing you can do. Thumbs over with a straight wrist there's nothing you can do

>Slips on back
Chalk your back, maybe keep your elbows a tad higher or build bigger rear delts

Videos would also be helpful

Only 3x beg

Why did you replace squats with good mornings on Hepburn? Sounds dangerous

I had both of these problems until I improved my shoulder mobility.

Also, consider moving your hands out wider in the meantime and maybe doing the thumbless grip the others are suggesting. Just know that that isn't allowed in an IPF meet.

So for my DUP I'm thinking about cycling through 8s, 6s, and 4s with the lifts I mentioned before, 3-5 sets @8 rpe, adding 5-10 lbs a week. How does that sound?

It is. And that was the second session in a row where I was stuck like that.

I can deadlift so much more if I round my back.
When I sumo with good form I am about 20-30kg weaker.

This SUCKS and I don't know what to do cause rounding hurts my back a lot

post girlfriend

What's wrong with the 4?

I don't have one

Got a date tomorrow with a hot hot teenager. Wish me luck niggas, should I have a few shots before I go to loosen up?

who was camerawoman