Go running in London soon after moving here

>go running in London soon after moving here
>wear my contact lenses to see where I'm going since I'm going a new route
>stupidly go running in evening instead of morning
>see Chads, Staceys, and normies at bars, living the life, including guys and girls in early 20s when I'm 26 and have never had female attention ever and have had no friends for 8 years

Being an ugly male is demoralisation 24/7. Full on psychological warfare. Nobody will acknowledge it except for Veeky Forums, barely.

I search Google for people like me and I get Reddit topics by ugly guys who are low IQ and "helped" by the vacuous, corporate propaganda guzzling mass. It's horrific. "Ugly girls have it hard, stop whining." No, they can get Chads for sex or relationships from dating sites or real life while ugly males get fuck all except a banal education to work conveyer belt. Every humiliation is double: the act itself and the society wide denial.

I have a job interview for a job that pays £2000 more in salary but only comes out to £100 a month more due to taxes and probably includes travel and longer hours. I hate all options. I think intertia rules my life. It took only a few days in my current outwardly respectable job for me to become the loser loner that nobody talks to, similarly to every other job I've had.

It feels impossible to even enjoy my free time since pissing contest propaganda invades everything, backed by advertising and the masses. You can't just read books, you have to read boring as fuck old books or pseudointellectuals call you an idiot. If your thoughts aren't standardised you are ostracised.

It's torture seeing so many attractive women and knowing they live trivially easy lives and see me as a disgusting subhuman. If I was a normie I could even be a happy retailcuck but I see my situation clearly. Being blackpilled is the only solution. I torture myself by walking in Central London on busy nights to see the party life I'll never have. People my age live in a non stop party.

I know this feeling, genetics and society have played their hand, and the winner takes it all. You're left lost, crushed, cold, and confused, and without a guiding light you're nothing. Don't kid yourself, you're fucked, and now the only option left is to either face the absurd, or to end it all

The question is, can you afford a bullet?

wew, you're fucked

>Read what you want, nobody gives a fuck and neither should you
>most people out at bars are having an okay time, nobody feels like they're 'living the life' most of the time
>a pay rise is a pay rise
>The only advertising you should be seeing is billboards and shit you can't avoid (i.e. don't watch TV and use an ad-blocker)
>a lot of attractive girls are very anxious/insecure too....even rich-kids often feel as if they've got a shit life - it's all relative
>unless you're disfigured almost anyone can become a 7/10 through diet/exercise/lifting/clothes/hair/skin regime etc.

Now fuck off and stop whining - nobody wants to hang around with a self-pitying, self-defeating type

I also live in London, I'd offer to go for a pint but not until you sort your attitude out

If you think that's bad, I'm 5'5"

based sortposter

These threads make me feel better. Thanks for your heartfelt beta soliloquy, I didn't read all that shit but it's nice knowing people like you genuinely exist.

You've got your teens to look forward to.

I've been there, mate. I am 37 now. I've been KHV up until 25. I can tell you this:

Don't try to be a normie, if you are not one. That will only bring you grief.

Otherwise - everything you need to be happy, is inside you already. What is stopping you from becoming happy is the bullshit story you tell yourself everyday. The one that tells you that you can't.

You're clearly not comfortable with yourself and come off as a negative, self-loathing individual.

I know plenty of conventionally 'ugly' people who have achieved more than me and are happier than me because they let themselves be, and they work hard towards achievable goals.

1. Leave London, you sad fuck. Great to visit, shit to live.
2. Find an active social hobby, like sailing (elite, expensive, hard mode, time consuming) or rock climbing
3. Try going to a Toastmasters session, or doing debating. You sound passive, and this shit will make you assertive.
4. Reach out to old contacts in the area and see if they want to hang out.
5. Don't take social media seriously at all

Godspeed, user

this

whom are you quoting?

please keep coming back to this board, we need people like you

Kek

you sound objectively autistic. You don't get female attention (or attention in general) because of your social behavior and probably basic personal hygene

Post pic, unless your legit disfigured you can get better. My bet is you're a fat fuck with horrible skin, horrible haircut/facial hair, horrible hygiene, and wears shit clothing who is socially autistic and wants to blame it on being ugly.

The find some short Asian bitch. The manlet shit is a meme, most women don't give af as long as you're taller than them. Only men give a shit.

That pic is pretty ironic for the beta bitch attitude that you have

>living in Londonistan
I feel bad for you

>Chads
>Stacies
>in London

I guess British people don't know how ugly they are.

Try being 5'6''

Go learn a martial art, I'd recommend judo or Brazillian jiu jutsu compete and waste your time on that. I'd recommend a full combat sport, but people don't usually get punched in the face, but those other two sports are difficult and you can compete without feeling like a total ass. Quit complaining man we're all gonna make it.

That's dumb, striking only a best

Well if he has a fucked up face, he might not want to get punched in the face. Half the time it makes people have an uglier face.

Is this pasta? I feel like I have read this before.
If not, you are undoubtelly not the only one

>it's londonposter from Veeky Forums
how you doin brah

This is a classic cope.

Time and time again women choose the guy whose taller than OTHER guys not just taller than them

They pick the 6'3 guy over the 5'10 guy despite BOTH being much taller than her

>>most people out at bars are having an okay time, nobody feels like they're 'living the life' most of the time
compare the two:

>being a normal person with friends that you can go out to bars with
>having no friends and spending time in doors

it's clear one is preferred to the other.

people would rather hang out with the guy with social skills and friends than the awkward loner

>tfw save $3k a month working part time teaching English in China while fucking hot women every weekend

I feel bad for you cucks back home.

Do you have to be able to speak chinese?

not at all

It doesn't have to be China either but that's where the money is right now.

So get some social skills. I had a friend with basically no social life and no hobbies. Made out with one person while a teen but still virgin. Spent all day inside reading.
Read that 'how to win friends' book, got a job that required interaction and finally lost their virginity at 24.

It is possible, you just have to try.

I'm about half latino. What's the status quo on rasism? I heard they only accept other chinese and white-white people

>Chinese women
>Hot

Mainlanders are hideous. Taiwanese are better overall but that's not saying much.

>got a job that required interaction
This desu, don't be too picky, grind out a shitty customer service job for a few months. Gives you a shit ton of perspective.

I'm you, except I'm a visible minority who doesn't get along with visible minorities due to being raised Western, and doesn't get along with whites, because I'm a first gen immigrant (half Slav from mother's side, half god knows what, probably Turk or some shit since I'm swarthy as fuck). To make matters worse, I literally have no family, and my friends are 2 continents away and I haven't seen them since I was 16. I didn't even immigrate from my country of origin, I'm like a mutt's mutt, it doesn't get anymore mutt than this,

And yes, I was raised by a single mother. Can we classify being raised by a single mother as a fucking disability already? What will it take for society to fucking acknowledge what a fuck up each and every male single mothers "raise" (when they're not out trying to squeeze the last bit of advantage from the pussy pass before menopause hits). Obviously genetically gifted men will not be hindered by the lack of a father figure, because they can coast on their looks to get the social skills and confidence necessary to succeed. We live in a time of plenty, which are historically bad for unattractive/useful males. At least in hard times we don't have to suffer, we either succeed or receive the sweet release of death.

>see Chads, Staceys, and normies at bars, living the life, including guys and girls in early 20s when I'm 26 and have never had female attention ever and have had no friends for 8 years
hi im ur american doppelganger

London isnt representative of England. It's just rich people from around the world that work in the city. So chads and stacie

Ill give you something to be even more depressed at OP, you arnt a failure because you are ugly, you're a failure because you're a lazy piece of shit

More like Ahmed and female Ahmed...

>Western capitals
>Being representative of locals
Welcome to globalization. Every major city is filled to the brim with the richest and best looking from around the world. These are the people born to enjoy life, and do very little else. The end game of globalization is a play ground for the rich and their progeny. The slave labor from the poorest nations, the foods, women, cars, and minds from the most productive and beautiful nations.

>implying the rich want their cities filled with niggers and mudslimes

It's not the rich who push for globalization, it's the Jews.

You are retarded
Look up why globalization is happening, and I don't mean on /pol/

Like I'm going to believe Jews lies. I trust /pol/

I like you, user