Ok so I ordered some Test E but I hear that it's not so great for adding muscle mass...

Ok so I ordered some Test E but I hear that it's not so great for adding muscle mass. What steroid should I combine it with for gains? EQ?

You heard wrong my friend, begginers cycle of test e 500mg per week should get you a good 25 to 30lbs of muscle, after that if you want more try a gram of test or lower test and try 400 to 600 deca.
Tren will be for when you wanna cut and look vascular/ hardened
Also take aromasin, Alex is trash (super hard to dial in)

Is it possible to just stay on 500g for the first cycle then increase it bit by bit every cycle and only stay on just test? I guess the question is: can i only pin test and get gainz from that?

what does "dial in" mean? acquire?

Yeah if you want to, there's nothing wrong with that just keep in mind that test gives you a blocky look
If you want to look hardened with muscle separation you will need tren (think zyzz or seid)
Test has its limits and deca is the next step up from test in terms of putting on mass. Most start with test and later do test/deca for mass then switch to test/tren to get that Greek god look

Dial in means to get your estrogen just right, too much estrogen and you'll get acne, gyno ect.., to low estrogen and you'll feel like shit, lose libido etc. Aromasin is the easiest by far to dial in, aridimex is a massive bitch, the only time I got acne and gyno nips was on aridimex, save yourself the hassle

Stupid question but if i only stay on test, will that help cardio gainz too? I dont really care about mass. My goal is to get stronger and faster. Will test just help my results come more quickly?

Absolutely
Test will increase your endurance and recovery rates.

Last question. Where does one look for a source?

No worries

Thank you, based user.

Your welcome
Godspeed user

Listen, you need to do a lot more research before doing this. At risk of getting banned I'm going to give you some real advice. Don't fuck yourself up

No source talk though. You shouldn't buy a thing yet.

Don't do steroids if you're fat. The more fat you have the most estrogen it will produce, and the less effective it will be.

First you need to do a cruise at 200mg test E weekly. Do that for 8 weeks and watch your health. If you're responding well, you can blast.

Blast at 500mg test E for three months or so and train harder than normal. Don't be doing SS on gear or whatever, that's a retarded waste of time.

Do cardio at least twice a week. Your heart is your friend.

While blasting on 500mg, you can take 25mg proviron daily to keep your estrogen under control. Alternatively, you can take a very light dosage of aromasin every three days, look into that. I prefer proviron for a light blast like this.

Drop back down to a cruise for a couple of months. Get your blood checked before blasting again. Make sure you're healthy.

You'll progress amazingly from these for a long time. Don't worry about getting more exotic.

Come off of the juice completely for at least two months a year. No blasting, no cruising.

so I don't need anything but test?

Which of proviron/aromasin leads to hair loss? I want to minimize

Some of your advice is decent but most is broscience.

You can do "research" until your eyes bleed for months, in the end you put the pill in your mouth, inject the oil, take your AI and watch the results weekly

>Don't do steroids if you're fat
It's much easier to lose fat and gain muscle on steroids, as far as estrogen, the aromasin takes care of that regardless of your size

>First you need to do a cruise at 200mg test E weekly.
Complete waste of gear unless your just going for trt. Beginners have been blasting 500mg from day one since the beginning of time, my first blast was test 500 AND Dbol

>Blast at 500mg test E for three months or so and train harder than normal. Don't be doing SS on gear or whatever, that's a retarded waste of time.
I agree with this

>Do cardio at least twice a week
Yes

>While blasting on 500mg, you can take 25mg proviron daily to keep your estrogen under control.
Just use the aromasin, it's easy mode

>. Get your blood checked before blasting again.
If you can afford them great, if not don't worry about it, many many cycle and cruise without bloods

>Come off of the juice completely for at least two months a year. No blasting, no cruising.
Complete broscience
I've blasted and cruised for many years, only coming off when I got locked up a couple times, I have always been completely heathy when I've had checkups. Blasting and cruising really is a personal choice

>>I've never heard of aromasin causing hairloss

Not that guy but if you want big size without much definition just use test. If you want the Ferrari look with vascularity and definition then you will need tren later down the line

Op is right, but you gotta EAT. Expect some fat gain, too.

I just came off a very hard DNP cut with test cruise at 250mg, and now I frontloaded to start 750mg test/week and started slamming cals like crazy. I am certain I binge ate 5000 today and the past other 2 days, but that's due to post dnp food cravings.

Good luck friendo

How many injections is 500mg per week, including all the support drugs that go with it?

Ideally you want two injections per week. Most common used days are Monday and Thursday. It also depends on the ester as well, but more than likely you probably got enanthate on your hands.

You COULD do once a week, but sides would possibly get worse.

So if 1cc/ml is 250mg, you do 1cc/ml on Monday or Thursday

is this floss

Oh yeah, and with AI, you're gonna need to figure that one out. I'd start small and work your way up if you need to. Don't abuse AI though, the estrogen is also good for the gains

I have some "vitamins" that I'm not using anymore. Would you like to trade with me?

I only used a week's worth out of a 20 week supply.

Felt great but fuck me I'm too emotional for this. Also you're gonna need some special "Vitamin" AI if you're thinking of using this. So find someone who can get you it

The most common regimen for stable bloods is to inject Every Third Day, don't worry about per week. For example if you inject Monday, then you will inject again on Thursday, the next would be Sunday.
With ai it's usually the same but you will have to work it out depending on your own body, some have to take it every second day, when you get into grams you might need every day
Basically if your getting massive wood, feeling like a beast with no zits or itchy nips then your where you wanna be