Veeky Forums humor thread

Veeky Forums humor thread

Already one up in the catalog, newfag

it's gone, boyo.

zozzle

giggled

bump

someone dump please

Why do you quote your previous post, do you really think you have such great taste in humor that everyone needs to know you're the same guy posting these 10 years old memes everyone already seen a billion times? stfu egoboy.

kek

gay honeypot?

If its just for prank then its not gay

Requesting the "sorry i make cube" cap

Posting all of the replies a post gets really does detract from the humor

Unfortunately they're the only ones of them I have. They're comparatively "clean" caps, I actively avoid the ones that look like a jackson pollock

Wasn't this from /a/ ?
It was about mugi's instrument I believe

I think she meant to say "fatcall"

I quote it so that brainlets like you have an easier time finding the next one. I don't want you straining yourself over there mate.

Lol good to see that the sexuality spectrum and the autism spectrum overlap

G-Gaston, it's that you?

This is so stupid, it always sounds like something that some 14 year old off of /b/ would write

>Veeky Forums

>sport dick
every time

I thought I was the only one who hated this shit

>the next one
>not the next post
>but the next picture I post in my sequential dump so that you know it is my picture
This is just as bad as tripfaggotry

Anyone got the high guy cartwheel story?

>filename
Kek

Link to thread?

kek

1rm

banned yet?

>The only exception is me, Big Steve

So Big Steve is not even 6 foot. Kek.

Still kickin

fuckin kek

this really isnt funny tho

No, it's kinda like the cue laughs in Amerilard sitcoms. Some of these screencapped threads would be really lame and unfunny if not for the assorted reaction faces, and you are laughing at them because it's a Veeky Forums culture thing, not because there's anything particularly funny about them

Agreed, it has become the meta for the entire thread to reply to semi-witty replies for a chance to be in Le ebin screencap XD XD!!!!

>yeah not funny we laugh because we're told to laugh
What depths of autism is this? This isn't a Veeky Forums culture thing this is a /b/ thing because all the newfags over there are pushing their shitty posts in YLYL for internet fame

Hey guys I think I just became a home of sexuals

>people save my OC
I'm proud

>/b/ is the only board with laugh threads, screencaps and reaction faces
No, really, it's something every board on Veeky Forums does.
And it's not really autism. Laughing at humorous reactions is hardwired in us. Someone in the pack signals that something is funny, we laugh to signal everyone else that it's funny too. Do you laugh at jokes harder when you hear them alone in your room or with friends?
Laughing at reaction faces is based on the same principle, except your pack is not physically present and laughter takes another form. But thyere's a reason everyone feels the need to show everyone else their laugh reaction pics and then the screencapper feels the need to include the funniest in the cap.

Actually lol'd at this one

>it's something every board on Veeky Forums does
Yeah because people off of /b/ would leak into other boards and start YLYL threads there but call it "_____ humor".

That's definitely autism, if everybody is laughing because other people are laughing then who was the first to laugh? You even said yourself it's unfunny so why would anybody start laughing? The funniest screencaps are the ones that are funny on their own merit not with a million OMG PLS INCLUDE SCREENCAP replies, that's just a hivemind forcibly attempting to make something funny

Much as I hate planet fatness I agree with no supersetting. Fuck that guy who hoards 5 sets of dumbells or claims 3 machines at the same time.

i hate when people do this

it bends the pin and makes it unusable

they do this on the machines but everyone who actually lifts knows that machines make the exercise much easier and should be used as an accessory. It's basically ego-lifting and they're too pussy to do barbell exercises

That's a Lowe's

This was never a thing until a year or two ago. You knew that a screen cap was good by seeing all of the responses the post received and by reading it yourself. Including the actual responses themselves in the screen cap is just something done for r/Veeky Forums because redditors need their upvotes.

Guillotine Squats, a bodybuilding classic

Kek @ RPE 8

someones gotta have the SS vs brosplit ms paint drawing

Lel

Its the easiest way to make a reply box pop up you faggot

why is this so simple, yet so amusing?

epic get

Mirin that depth

This.

Wow you sure know your butt fucking locales

aw

This actually looks kind of fun.