Dating Cardio Bunny on Beast Mode

Veeky Forums dating. /Adv/ Does not work for Veeky Forums related problems.

>So I'm living with this girl who may or may not have aspergers
>Yes she is super cute, very narrow waist - wears dresses... gets guys hitting on her all the time.
>At first she wouldn't even eat with me, now we're like best friends.
>The relationship really started to improve when I rescued her from a bad neighborhood one night.
>I could feel the vibe starting up, and I wanted to get her a gift, but all she does for fun is read - so I ended up just getting her a million books. Hey it actually worked.

>Obviously I want to take things to the next level with her - but I'm getting mixed signals.
>I really think she's intimidated by my size.
>I'm legitimately about three times her weight, and I am built like a fucking freight train.
>She probably thinks I'm going to rip her apart, that's the only thing I can figure.
>We went on a date last night, and we had a great time. But then she started talking about her father being sick and needing her to take care of him... it was just completely off-topic and a mood killer.
>It felt like the wrong time to push the issue of wanting to put my seed in her.

Shall I continue?
>pic related, it's 100% her build.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6NZ_7Dl-VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I rescued her from a bad neighborhood one night.
what kind of woman would bother going to a bad neighbourhood?
whores or druggies.
or a woman who associates with whores and druggies
not relationship material

It was actually sort-of my fault. It was early in the relationship, and were hanging out - and I got super pissed off at her for going through my stuff. She basically just went out for a ride, and got lost. I got there just as she was about to get swarmed. It was a turning point in our relationship, and I've been much better to her since then. We totally got past it.

This is a safe place user, we know you didn't leave humanity behind just to turn back for pussy.

Guys she is a perfect bunny. I don't want to end up in the friend's zone! I know once you get in, there is no way out, and so many people come here to bitch about it.

Have you kissed her or anything even yet? IMO you are already friend zoned if you have gone on 'dates' and not done anything physical.

Women reject men for all sorts of reasons. For example, I have a very hairy chest. I have the beard thing going on too. This is really a fashion statement, it's just the way I've had it since about the time I was eighteen.

Now I would shave off my hair if I thought that would make a difference, but how can I even bring it up without sounding completely unconfident?

The larp is real

>Okay more of the story
>She has another guy that is interested in her, but she has rejected him.
>He is arrogant.
>He lifts, and by most standards he is pretty built, but he is more of a pretty-boy than a bear mode.
>I know for a fact that she hates his immaturity and lack of intelligence.
>So I have been reading more.

I'm not stupid, I'm just out of ideas. She is talking about moving out and going to live with her father (another town). If I'm going to make a move, it has to be now.

>trying to fuck a girl roommate

Just ask her out dude. A cute girl like her isn't going to be available for long... you will find out if you ask her out if she is "intimidated" by you or not.

Dont listen to this guy. He obviously doesn't have real dating experience and gets everything he knows from otjer virgin beta cucks. Or he's ugly. Probably both.

If this is real then take your time mate. Dont put to much focus on having sex yet. This wouldn't be the case with sluts but you said she's borderline autistic. She needs time to feel comfortable around you.

Alright, I can stand this any longer. I have to talk to her. Just thinking about it is killing me. Wish me luck. I have no plan. I am jumping without a net. Pray for me.

jesus christ cheekie open your eyes and read
he already went on a date with her

Nobody wants to fuck a roommate...you don't shit where you eat and sleep dude.

Anyone who thinks fucking a roommate is a good idea is no. JUST NO.

I'll check back in a few

>can't fuck roommates
>can't fuck coworkers
>can't fuck anyone you'd have a reason to know
Sounds difficult but I'm retarded

Heeeey Cheekie.

Holy fucking shit, just man the fuck up, stop trying to be smooth, and just spill your guts, you massive woman. Literally anytime go up and be like "I want to talk to you about something serious, are you free right now?" Then, "I'm in love with you and from now on, you are my girlfriend".

Once you've cleared the air of ambiguity, it becomes trivially easy to take her on dates and make out with her. If she's leery about sex for a real reason, she will tell you why ahead of time, otherwise if you're getting physically and she just timidly pushes your hand away from her panties but doesn't say anything, she's asking you to dominate and rape her.

If you're really scared, you can whisper in her ear something like "the safe word is 'Captain crunch'" before you start.

Report back soon user!

>well... that did not go as expected.
>I couldn't do it guys
>I couldn't tell her how I felt.
>She started thanking me for understanding why she need to move out.
>She was just being so damn sweet and innocent. Like she always is.
>She was touching my arm with both hands.
>I told her to go. I don't even know why. I feel like shit right now. I really do. My heart is breaking.
>I feel like I'm falling and I can't stop.

Ow wait she lives with you hahaha. Did you by any means make it clear to her that you want her?

Just fucking make a move. Banter a bit, get closer, hold hands, get closer/snuggle, caress her, make out, caress her more, take of shirt, take her clothes of, take of your belt, choke her with it whil you violebtly pound that pussy.

Or you can try telling her. Best case scenario she wont dare to refuse because she's alone with a guy 3 times bigger than her in an appartment that clearly has self-esteem issues. She might be afraid refusing you would tick you off. You know like that time you overreacted when she was lookibg through your stuff.

Pussy

>but I gave her my magic mirror, so at least she can check in with me from time to time.

You're either a massive troll or you have no idea what you're talking about.

while we're here can someone tell me how to get this cute chick at work to be my gf

Failed meme

Meme? Back in the day we just called it being had.

this threat is super fucking cringe

Dude.

What.

The.

Fuck.

It's still not to late, go back and tell her. We know it's hard, the pressure you must feel must be enourmous. Calm down, take a deep breath and go senpai. Past failures dont determine future succeses.

sozz user. I kinda teared up reading this. but you still have time to tell her so go do it for us you

This is literally the plot of beauty and the beast. 7/10 had me going until the part where you have her the books.

>I hope it works out too user. But if it's going to happen, I hope it happens soon. The last petal is about to fall - and I'll be stuck this way forever.

You saved her from getting swarmed? Is this a fucking anime?

dude what the fuck man

Anons always come so close and then instead of letting things progress naturally they sperg out and screw things over. Every. Time.

O dang my bad it must be my chink eye, plus I'm doing cardio so I become retarded
Hey user!

Holy shit you fucking faggot. Go fucking tell her how you feel now before she's gone forever

until you post a picture of yourself we all assume youre a fat larping neckbeard

This, they're all memes to keep the beta faggots away. Honestly never let the sexual tension completely disappear from your female relationships.

hello beauty and the beast lmao

Here is me and her on our date

What the heck dude, just be like "hey sorry I was honestly really nervous I fucked up, let me make it up to you" and go for a coffee gogogo

Here is me giving her a million books.

Its only first date you retard. Just chill out and text her if she seems like she wants to.

> She snoops through your stuff
> You get super mad at her
> The argument is so bad she leaves

Lol you're whole fairy tale just started showing signs of being an immature toxic relationship.

CCTV footage of me rescuing her from a bad neighborhood. MSNBC said they were on their way to church when she attacked them.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6NZ_7Dl-VM

How's my girl doing today.
Had fun on your birthday?
Decided to take some nude pics you want to post?

Stop using the word "relationship." You don't have a relationship. You're in the friend zone, you pathetic cuck. And no, she's not afraid you'll "tear her apart." She just doesn't like you. Not like you want her to.

Look, when a girl likes you, she'll act like it. It's not fucking hard to tell when someone is attracted to you. They flirt constantly and are always the one to initiate conversation.

Your only hope at this point is to get her drunk and hopefully she'll make a bad decision and sleep with you. Then you can go from there in terms of turning it into something more concrete.

Completely. Just make sure you are in charge here

are you the trannie?

>Your only hope at this point is to get her drunk and hopefully she'll make a bad decision and sleep with you.
Yeah bro rape a chick what great advice

No, cancerous newfag. Cheeky is the queen of Veeky Forums! Show some respect.

You're thinking of Trappy, the Brazilian faggot who dresses in girl's clothing.

you haven't been acknowledged yet but this whole thing was really good

>Beast Mode
lol bravo well done

Her making a decision to have sex while drunk isn't rape you sad cunt.
It's her being able to put the blame on alcohol.

Want to know something? If every single man across the planet decided as a rule to NEVER sleep with drunk or "tipsy teehee" girls then most girls would go sexually frustrated and undicked.

I can tell when a woman is using alcohol or drugs to build up a bit of courage or make themselves an easy blame free fuck.
I take advantage of that shit.
I take COMPLETE advantage

Alright, well played. I get it now. You got me, you fuck. 9/10 bait.

And

>I can tell when a woman is using alcohol or drugs to build up a bit of courage or make themselves an easy blame free fuck.
>I take advantage of that shit.
>I take COMPLETE advantage
This. Fucking this, 100 percent. Hell, a lot of us probably wouldn't have been born if our parents hadn't been drunk enough to fuck and break the sexual ice already.

#yesallmen
#yesmeansyes
#fuckwhitepeople

>A woman giving up her holes of her own free will after getting drunk is rape
Stay mad, toasty roasty.

>if you dont keep a diary of all the fucking namefags you're a (((newfag)))
holy shit you reddit faggots are disgusting

She is not 'intimidated'. She just doesn't feel safe. If you use your size to make her feel safe, then you'll overcome that.

I'm a foot taller and double the weight of my gf. She was 'intimidated' by me at first. But when you can pick them up and cradle them like a baby, your size works for you so that feel protected.

Holy shit, this whole cast stuff it is a thing? Found my new fetish