Are there any blanket positive hobbies out there like lifting that are relatively simple to start but help you out...

are there any blanket positive hobbies out there like lifting that are relatively simple to start but help you out tremendously?
basically what hobbies other than lifting give nifty gains

eating ass

Coal mining, masonry, landscaping, lumber chopping, so on and so forth

Veeky Forums

can't really think of anything else, you should have some hobbies that are just for self-enjoyment though like fishing or something

join a rock climbing club, it'll work your whole body, If you want hand eye co-ordination join a martial arts club, just make sure the one your joining does contact. If you dont mind being around autistic people you could join a Hema or fencing club. fencing is also alright for picking up chicks, it makes you a bit more interesting but not a complete weirdo.

walking/hiking

reading (not NYT bestseller chicklit shit, nor Veeky Forums-tier pseud-beloved undergraduate shit, but actual literature/non-fiction)
home improvement
cooking
outdoorsmanship

Windows Powershell

Sports my nigga

running
wood working
welding
fixing cars or other modes of transportation
shooting
archery
gardening
language learning

what do you consider actual literature user? name me a few

>running

L O W T
O
W
T

its free you faggot
builds up your cardio and is a requirement in the military

unironically mountain biking is rated Veeky Forums as fuck and is fun as hell

Not him. But I would start with a lot of the American and British classics.
Steinbeck
Huxley
Orwell
Hemingway
Faulkner
Twain
Bradbury
Dickens

If you are looking for entry level books, I recommend starting with novellas to get a taste of the authors style
Of Mice and Men, The Pearl
Heart of Darkness
A Clockwork Orange
The Old Man and the Sea
The Dead
Animal Farm
Metamorphosis

But that is a guideline. Reading is supposed to be enjoyable as well as academic, so I would just say read a bunch of everything and find out for yourself.

So.... playing old school runescape?

mma for confidence. Just dont be a nigger

ironman btw

If you enjoy music and find the idea of covering/creating music by yourself or with others even remotely appealing: Learn an instrument.

Not only is it rewarding just for the sake of incremental progress. You get to create something of aesthetic beauty and have a tool to contribute to social settings where music is present (this happens quite frequently).

As a drummer and pianist, I can't count how many times I've had the spontaneous opportunity to play with others (outside of organised jam sessions).

I also fucking love brazilian jiujitsu. Just as (if not more) rewarding as learning an instrument tbqh.

reading because being physically fit is only half of who you are, become mentally fit to round yourself out
clothing because you're wearing clothes more often than you aren't so get some style
photography/instruments/film/some sort of artistic hobby
languages, though this loosely ties into reading

this is basically everything I do on top of fit + gf, also learning about web design.

Reading, Education will help you in every aspect of your life.

Farming

how do you deal with poop, do you simply rim the angus or to you actually stick your tongue in it?

asking for a friend

Books.
Mental gains brah.

she has to know to be clean always. i.e. babby wipes