Post your goal body

Post your goal body

Will my semen become honey if I only do squats and paint myself like a bee?

Gonna post some bathtub photos when you get there, user?

pic related, n-no homo

LONDON or muscled trap? kek

I wish your pic was true user

Hi guys, is the Jotaro Kujo physique hard to obtain?

oh damn. Who the fuck is this? This really is a goal body. Prolly >5 years of training?

is that a dude or someone's underpants on a bearskin rug?

rofl niga 3-5 years is the minimum for a natty to start lookin like they lift.

No clue. Saw him in a CBT thread a few months ago and mired hard.

Shit genetics bro. Took me like 6 months until people were saying how ripped I was.

more like 6 months assuming you arent a lardo

hahaha no

Normie standards vs Veeky Forums standards
People IRL mire and talk about my gains, but I'm dyel as fuck here

dunning kreuger

I often forget how difficult it is for people who are new to lifting to distinguish between levels of physique progression

if looking like you lift is tiny cuts in your 13 inch arms then yeah it takes 6 months.

when i was at 6 months i thought i looked 'big' too.

reality you're just kinda fat with small amounts of muscle, maybe you got 1-2 cuts.

then you realise that's level 0.5.

3-5 is when you start to look good

10 is when you're about as good as you're going to get.

exposure bias

ive been lifting for 3 years and keep it objective

just as chess players aren't ranked against laymen, comparing yourself to people who don't lift isn't "keeping it objective," particularly when doing so prevents you from noticing the many strata that exist above the threshold of looking like you lift to people who aren't into fitness

by internalizing normie criteria for evaluating physiques, you make yourself like the medieval peasant, who, unable to conceive of multiple social strata above his own, treats a low-born merchant like a nobleman—you miss a huge part of the picture

Here's 10 months. 6 months is the minimum to where you start looking like you lift.

Stop swallowing the Veeky Forums bluepill

the very issue here is that you're unable to see that the guy in the picture we're talking about and the guy on the right in the picture you posted are at entirely different stages of their lifting progression, in no way even close to comparable

Hah nah. I looked jacked. I wrestled and did mma in highschool and didn't lift since I didnt have time but I was still a decent size guy. Before I started weightlifting my arms were already 14.5 inches

When I started lifting heavy I just blew fucking up. No need to be jelly about your shit genetics I was raised in an athletic family.

one on left nipples puffy pointed up and saggy

one on right tiny and no fat/sag

huh? did you get breast reduction or someshit?

it's okay, with practice, you'll develop an eye for what makes an impressive physique and what doesn't
just keep at it

Fat is stored behind nipples. Fat people have puffy nipples.

It's not even genetics. I've never seen anyone not have beginner gains. SS is designed entirely around beginner gains. The first 6 months should blow up for everyone who starts lifting and 6 months of lifting should get you to "Looks like he lifts" status.

This guy is a dyel

ahhaha imagining how angry you must of been to be provoked to type this garbage out.

nice one bro i'm sure you're a real athlete.

All good skelly bro.

Measurements, height, and weight.

If I saw you in a shirt I probably couldn't guess you lift.

Not everyone starts off skinny or fat like you. Some people are have naturally bigger muscles then others. Just like height.

yeah u sound really secure by how pissed off u are now and how desperate you are to prove to me

(1) ur really athletic

(2) so i must be fat or someshit.

lmao get a life u fuckin nerd

>roiding for this
im fat as of now but i think i would look way better than witcher after the cut and that means i will be fucking dyel

as do I

I dont care as long as the rug has a 9x7 pecker attached to it, n-no homo

if you have the discipline to carry your cut to its conclusion, you'll be rewarded with the knowledge that you're mistaken

>is this attainable natty on a PPL??? pls respond
>asked about pics that literally have MEDICALLY CONCERNING AMOUNTS OF EXOGENOUS HORMONES KEK as the filename

That's not a Veeky Forums person, someone was just posting that pic. That guy is an Instagram fitness model/trainer attention whore. He's like 6'5" or something.

I just came back from a thread where I was hunted down like the last nigger in Alabama for claiming pic related was not done natty in the roughly 4 and a half years or so it took him. Shiiiit I had better discussions on facebook before.

rip Rich Piana

your inability to compose functional sentences makes sense, given the opinions you've expressed in this thread
I don't think the point of the shirt was that you're to skip every day that isn't leg day

big fedora

>le full sentences
neckbeard alert am i rite guys

>trying to sound intelligent on an anonymous fitness forums and berating others for their sentence structure instead of actually arguing
yeah actually big neckbeard alert

How much have you lost so for?

>I just came back from a thread where I was hunted down like the last nigger in Alabama for claiming pic related was not done natty in the roughly 4 and a half years or so it took him. Shiiiit I had better discussions on facebook before
What was there to argue with?
I wasn't arguing with him, this wasn't ad hominem, I was insulting him!

Exactly his point. You are dyel with a shirt on newbie. But its allright you are going to make it.

Damn dude well done

You have some pretty severe exposure bias if you think that guy is dyel.

it's not exposure bias! he looks like he lifts, but only marginally; his physique is not even remotely impressive unless you're comparing it to physiques of people who aren't into fitness

when I first opened this I thought his belt was his forearm reaching into his trunks

The original argument was that it takes 6 months to look like you lift. That guy is at 10 months and looks like he lifts. Without a shirt on, he obviously lifts and with a shirt on he looks like he does.

Two people said that it takes over a year to look like you lift, which is just false. Your first 6 months of beginner gains is more than enough to put you at above average physique and in to "This guy works out" territory.

oh yeah, true

Not actually that far away. I need more of a chest though.

NOTE: I'm a short dude, so a shit ton of muscle wouldn't look good on me.

Couldn't tell if you lift if I saw you on the streets lmao.

I must become something else...

tom blast

t. the Thor = natty fanboy from the other thread still being butthurt

>195cm
Yes it is hard to obtain

giv garrosh warchief

>how to get brad pitt physique
>starve for 3 weeks

why do normies consider this a good physique?

SPINNYBARDKEEK

because the average person has such a bad physique?
honestly i dont get why guys on here make such a big deal about getting big, being lean is enough to impress people these days.

the musclemancer

>the globalists stole his creatine

>do high volume yates rows
>look nothing like him
I WAS LIED TO

back is all that matters

being lean is enough to impress people
being big is enough to impress Veeky Forums

rape is all that matters

trolls are ottermode goals

Full on samurai mode

Shit posture

ss+gomad

topkek maybe if you have ass genetics

Step aside manlets.

wont get to his level cuz his waist is so tiny and I prob will stay natty, but he looks just amazing and not monster big

Is this a good long term goal?

Natty? Routine?

THE MEDICINE

>mfw somone post zodd instead of guts