What workout should I do to look like the Iron Fist?

What workout should I do to look like the Iron Fist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SomwZXLhiE8
youtube.com/watch?v=jkhpZoPOfZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i always wonder if he just forgot to workout after being casted. like forgetting to stufy for a test and then just being like fuck fuck fuck when it happens

Literally nothing. Just eat clean.

Yeah he could at least do some bodyweight stuff. He looks like a fag standing next to daredevil and cage

not even this, he isn't even very lean
just sit around all day and eat whatever you want without significantly exceeding your TDEE

youtube.com/watch?v=SomwZXLhiE8
then be gay as fuck because this dude has nothing masculine going for him, I mean look at this 10yo boy body...

Look at dumbells twice a day and keep your calorie intake in check.

Nothing

Head bobs for 15-20 minutes each morning, or at the movies.

You think he'd at least develop the ability to maintain a full lotus pose. SOMETHING.

he had like 2 weeks to prepare between being cast and starting to film because the whole production was rushed as fuck.

I think he trained twice a weak starting strength but with out gomad

Travel to K'un L'un and learn to focus your chi

Lol an average boxer could fuck these guys up.

Chinese martial arts is just roleplaying

Go to the gym for 4 months and don't be fat.

probably not considering these guys can kick. Not protecting cma but boxing is shit and as an mma fighter I am willing to bet all my money on myself being able to beat the best boxer in the world.

conner pls go...

Worst casting ever...

Iron Fist is the fucking worst part of the Netflix Marvel EU. Danny Fuccboi literally ruined Defenders

anything Netflix does is shit desu, and the few pieces of redeemable shit are filled with sex or leftist propaganda. How am i supposed to watch house of cards with my mum when every other episode someone is getting bent over and plowed?

>We will never get a comic accurate adaption of Iron Fist. Just this watered down trash.
He's my favorite superhero yet the show left me with immeasurable disappointment. I haven't even seen defenders because of my loss of interest in the mcu. Maybe the punisher series will re-spark my enthusiasm, idk

potato chips and netflix

one dilation per hour. supplement with estrogen.

You think you could take Anthony Joshua? Andre Ward? Tyson Fury? You think you could beat professional fighters because "haha le epic mma bro xD"? Kys if this isn't bait.

While this was true for iron fist season 1, he could have developed more mass by Defenders

It's almost like they picked him to be a weak effeminate man on purpose.

Hmm I wonder why they would do that? Really makes you think...

Lmao I haven't lifted a fucking thing in almost two years and I'm bigger than this fag. Fuck Netflix fuck marvel.

>have a character who is arguably jacked
>the man playing the character would need to be a big guy
it would take away from daredevil and luke cage too much desu

>ooohhhh nooooo my shitty capeshit series of this semi-obscure character that was made to piggy back off marvel movies' success was bad how did this happen

anal fisting

Daredevil and Jessica Jones are god-tier

of course people are mad when one of the Netflix Marvel shows is shit

Jesus Christ, he is absolutely DYEL.

I really liked Luke Cage, till they replaced Cottonmouth. The villian after him was shit.

>the audio gets progressively more and more distorted
seems kind of fun desu

>jessica jones
>god tier
found the cuck

This. Replacing cottonmouth was a mistake

Why do jews look like undead?

>implying a show can't be good because it triggers /pol/tards

that just makes it even better

>the audio lmfao

>found the cuck
Meh, Jessica is a roastie.

I was sad when Luke ended up with the qt brown girl instead of Daredevil.

take it back

>mo' like take it black

>Jessica jones
>getting railed by a nigger
>god tier
Capeshit is such trash

Obviously the strongest woman would want the strongest cock.

Tsk tsk user. As if white boys could ever compete

this is cringy as fuck if he was brought up in a monastery for 10 years . he'd have both knees on the ground at least if not 2. sitting in full lotus.

why didnt he at least practice sitting for 6 months before taking this photo so he could sit in proper half lotus at least?

You know shes always been luke cages wife right

Like canonically thats how it ends up. Long before le epig blacced meme wqs a thing

>You know shes always been luke cages wife right

this doesn't fit my narrative so fuck you you jew cuck faggot jew

This dude wouldve rocked your face in one punch.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkhpZoPOfZI