Do i look like a sack of shit? I don't work out but i am going to start a body weight routine...

Do i look like a sack of shit? I don't work out but i am going to start a body weight routine. I do manual labor about 3x a week.
5'11" 180cm
75kg

Well?

you look like someone who does manual labor and picks up some arbys on the way home every night

so better than average american

You look alright, might just be the lighting, but funny how you have a somewhat pronounced delt.

This isn't /soc/ you faggot

you look painfully average but it's pretty easy to get out of it, just start working out

You don't look half-bad for a "regular dude", but yeah that shit doesn't cut it aesthetically nowadays, specially with young people now that almost every goodlooking person in college and sometimes even HS is a gymgoer to some extent

Looks like a nice foundation already, start hitting the gym

Your me rn and I'm 19 and have been going to the gym for about 7 months.

I am a recovered fatty though. So like everyone else in this thread, your average af. Time for the weights m8

dadbod

Girls don't mind it but don't expect any special attention at the beach

Veeky Forums will compare your body type to the top 10% of lifters so keep that in mind.

Nice oblique

>Girls don't mind it but don't expect any special attention at the beach
He's literally better than 70% of the fatties I see on the beach. He won't have girls flicking to him but he looks definetley better than the average fatass schmuck I see here in summer.

Solid foundation but a little unbalanced ( legs, chest, shoulders and tricep) seem less developed than the rest. Should look nice with a little effort in a short while

Op here, thanks all.

Looks to me like you are already packing a decent amount of muscle under that layer of fat, for example your bicep isn't looking half bad.

A few months of cutting and working out might produce some better than expected results for you.

Do you trim your chest you faggot?

Grow traps and chest and you will look decent cut.

didnt you make a thread a few days ago saying you were gonna buy some gymnastic rings?

How the fuck are you 180cm and 75kg? You look much bigger than me and im 180cm 76kg ..
Pic related .. its me.. (ignore the arrow)

the foundation is honestly there to start working out.

Not him but i do it. My chest hair gets really uncomfortable in midwestern summers.

>dem tiny wrists

You are a skeletonlet.

Bigger how?