GROWTH PLATES STILL OPEN

Veeky Forums I really really need your help right now. My plates are still open so what the fuck do I do to make sure that I maximize my growth potential? grow grow grow grow grow !!

pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphyseal_plate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat

HGH

Hgh nigga

What are growth plates and how do I know that the're opene

HGH, lots of food, and if you want to play it 100% safe and don't rush to compete, I'd unironically recommend staying away from heavy squats, diddlies and OHP until you turn 21-23 and the plates close

SS+GOMAD
the calcium in thr milk will make your bones grow and SS will make them thicker

Its the growth centres of your long bones.
Once closed there's no way to gain height

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphyseal_plate

im 23 is it too late for me?

also how much dose MG of HGH would i even need to trigger a height growth

does the spot i inject it matter?

>heavy squats, diddlies and OHP
Why?

bump

Pretty sure the only way to know for sure is to get an xray.

Also, if you're asking retarded questions like this about pinning, pls do a lot more research before actually doing it

They compress your spine.

i-its temporary compression r-right

take estrogen blockers, it slow down plate closure

Bullshit, they compress your spine for the moment you do it, but the muscle gained will work against the gravity that is compressing your spine for the rest of the 23 hours of the day.

Grow, grow, grow

That's not how spines work, you can't compress it with weight as a single vertebra can hold an approximate weight/force of 300kg.

But what do I know, I've only studied medicine for 11 years.

>tfw thought I was 5'10 all my life
>always get told 72 inches when ever I get measured in the Muhreens
>never thought twice about it, retarded jarhead brain thought that was 5'10 in feet
>mfw didn't find out till recently its actually 6'
>mfw the average Marine was around 6'/6'1

Guess the recruiters are avoiding manlets now

You get what you get.

The discs, dumbass. If you weren't such a liar you'd know that the discs can be irreversibly eroded over time due to bad posture and stressing the spine.

Spines compress throughout the day thanks to gravity and then decompress when youre in bed, which is why youre taller in the day. Conversely, astronauts come back a few inches taller because their spines are not subjected to gravity at all for the duration of their trip.

>high center of gravity, not as good at rucking as manlets
>Can't squeeze as many of them into a vehicle
>cost more to feed
Why would they do such a thing

see a doctor and eat a lot of meat,take zinc, sleep A LOT(srsly if you don't do anything else do that as a teenager,keep your room dark and cool,invest in a good mattress ) practice a teamsport or do some cardio that involves sprinting
also don't breed and stay away from our White women(and the cute asians too)

Also loop a recording of grow grow grow and listen to it constantly

Mm I think the military likes shorter men, and by shorter I mean avarage between 5'8-6'1.

I'm pretty sure the air force won't even let you pilot if your above 5'11, obviously they won't reject you cause your too short or too tall, you just won't get the all the options, it's not like they actually let you pick the MOS any way, they decide even if they tell you, you get to pick.

they look cooler

Yes it's too late

They're pretty much always closed by 21. Only way they wouldn't be is if some hormonal imbalance caused a delayed puberty.

where would one even get HGH? Also what are its detrimental effects, if any?

this
Sleep is key.
My dad is 5'10" and my mom is 5'6", my brother is 5'9". There are maybe 1 or 2 guys in my entire extended family who are over 6 foot. Meanwhile I'm 6'2" because when I was a teenager during summers and weekends I would sleep 12 hours a night at least, no joke. Also I was properly nourished during those years, albeit a bit chubby

Actually, the Marine Corps has a long and storied tradition of sticking its tallest guys into mechanized jobs. Probably why everyone around me was tall

How can you tell they are open?

where do you get hgh?

well, you can purposely not take any vitamin D. This will cause your plates to keep growing without being replaced by osteocytes due to lack of calcium and phosphorous. But at the same time you will get rickets.

you probably have to go to a hospital and have your doctor tell you if there is still some hyalin cartilage in your bones. If so, then they still have potential to keep growing.

Start taking vitamin K2. Mk7 and mk4 form. This will maximise your bone growth rates while not prematurely closing them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Give me more height right now.

Being short is pretty terrible but I still think FACE is the most important.

Eat your green vegetables son

Also, how hard was his fucking dick after that rub.

holy shit shes taller than the hound in heels

Exactly how much HGH should you be buying? Is there a ratio of how long you take it to how much you grow?

How much should you be spending on HGH ? Is there a ratio of mg taken to height, over time?

That webm is painful

this, estrogen causes growth plates to fuse
reducing estrogen = growth plates stay open longer
look into letrozole, aromasin or aromadex.

there have been studies on letrozole and height.

>Also what are its detrimental effects, if any?

HGH makes everything grow, including organs. your guts will grow too large for your abdominal cavity.
that's how bodybuilders end up with roid guts.

>astronauts come back a few inches taller because their spines are not subjected to gravity at all for the duration of their trip.
So what you're saying is that I need to become an astronaut to escape the manlet pit.

Yes. Yes it is.

Tfw no amazonian gf

As much as it takes.
5 scoops per inch

She's 6'3"

>tfw make your own HGH with fasting
>tfw maximizing genetic potential without ruining your shit with bathtub chemicals while also repairing your body

Grow up ( figuratively )

this is a fine example of a clueless moron who spouts total lies and factually incorrect dog shit on the internet. just get a load of this fine, fine retard.

Broscience. Bodybuilders get roid guts because of laxative/diuretic abuse and then insane carbing up/water pre comp. If it was something that couldn't be helped and was just a side effect from gear, all the physique competitors would have roid guts too. Only the Olympia competitors have distended stomachs because only they can afford to have one in exchange for the excess size, physique competitors get penalised for looking like shit even if they look bigger.

>Guys how do I grow?
>Eat zero food and don't train heavy compounds at all

Welcome to Veeky Forums

What so everything grows EXCEPT your abdominal cavity?

well it depends there different ones but I tried this meditation technique to change my body into a taller one

>stand in the middle of a cool room
>Close my eyes, breathe deeply
>reach up to the ceiling
>try to imagine a force making all my bones grow in length
>try to fell myself floating and getting taller
>whisper the words “grow, grow, grow” as i’m doing it