I had sex with a stranger last night and almost embarrassed myself at how weak I am...

I had sex with a stranger last night and almost embarrassed myself at how weak I am. I couldn't hold myself up in missionary for a long time. Before my lungs or dick tired out my arms tired out. When fingering her trying to hit the g spot to make her cum, my fingers wore out. Eventually I just wore out in general. What sort of exercises or routine will help me become the best lover possible?

general cardio

have sex more often

practice on strangers, who cares what they think about you

Will cardio help me being able to hold myself on top of her during missionary?

>I had sex with a stranger last night
How does this ever happen to people? I would find it pretty disgusting and I'm not an incel

Do bw exercises, especially planks and maybe crunches. I feel like lower back training could also help. Cardio in general, strength training isn't going to help with fugging.

>I'm not an incel
Not so fast

push ups too, you should be able to hold your own bodyweight, at least upper body, with just your arms... Although how the fuck can't you hold yourself up in missionary?

Maybe it'll help your endurance, but your core is probably weak too. It's not just your arms, you have to be able to move the rest of your body while keeping your arms still.

There isn't one thing, you're just out of shape. Start doing planks every day and try yoga or Pilates.

Chest, not arms but yeah, could help. I found that my core was my weak spot but then again my ex loved cowgirl and missionary makes me cum within 2 minutes anyway so it wasn't a huge issue.

OP do Scooby's rotisserie core workout 4-6 days per week. If you're a corelet you'll be surprised how much stronger you'll be in two weeks and it'll probably make some of your lifts go up because you'll be able to keep better form.

I can for a while but then I just run out of strength. I only weigh 150lbs too

I've always said that America isn't obsessed with sex and violence, but with authenticity, and sex and violence are the only things you can't fake being good at.
What I mean is, OP, you need to git gud

Rotisserie chicken?

>Stronger in 2 weeks
>Don't believe you but I'll try it anyway scoob

>not an incel

yeah okay budy. if it has been longer than a week since you had sex you are incel

Even your core gets noob gains

You spin around like a rotisserie chicken. Plank, right plank, reverse plank, left plank

What if you have a hip injury?

Wait, you do missionary holding yourself in a push up position with extended arms?
What the fuck, I literally only do that for a few minutes if I want to pick up some speed, then usually go back onto my elbows.

Hi puzzlemaster :)

You sound weaker than a child.
You need to start eating and doing a full body strength regimen.
Cardio would be good too for general endurance.

Are you insulting me or something? I know I'm weak

> not even physically fit enough to reproduce
If thats not natural selection, I dont know what is...

No, I am asking why you would try to fuck someone like that.
Just support yourself on your elbows, not fully extended arms.

Homo beta

Because we were on a couch and if I was on my elbows I would smoosh into her