Post your handicap

Post your handicap

>golf
>fitness

stop fucking around, go the gym and lift. You won't make any progress doing garbage tier cardio like golf.

autism :(

>Almost everything.
I'm good at soccer though. Never had the chance to play rugby because I live in Virginia.

NOT FITNESS

short-sightedness

lmao look at this schlub, how are you gonna get the clients' and bosses' ears when you're spraying all over the course like some shitter

high intelligence and moral standings combined with laziness,lack of ambition and a lot of social anxiety with feelings of being inadequate about everything. Also losing interest in anything I desire once I come close to having it

This

Ie. Cookie cutter snowflake syndrome . Apparently most the guys on fit are "too intelligent " for their own good, top fucking kek

Was like that, got laid, end of phase.

Now is the time to read Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

can we ban sports threat from this board?
that includes /run/ bjj/judo/muay thai threats too
athletics aren't fitness. lifting is fitness

Was like that, got laid and thought I was over everything, realized the complete depravity of the human heart, converted to Christianity and now am back and think I was mostly right. Minus social anxiety now

lmao shut the fuck up dweeb

15 ;___;

Couldn't get my damn wedges working this year.

Keep those wrists hinged and in front of the ball through impact

>le under achieving genius

Nah you're a faggot, if you were actually intelligent you wouldn't be so lazy. Its a shit meme fed to you by media to make you feel better.

Sort of disagree. The least beneficial and most harmful periods of my life were when I was working the hardest. Most things people do are less useful than nothing. Moderate amounts of work on things that actually matter imo

autism
:(

came to post this

retarded

'spergers

autism, bacne, probably balding

oh and add severe depression on top of that

Wide hips + fat storing in ass and upper thighs

My fucking twink genetics.
I'll never physically be a real man ...
Still hitting the gym hard tho, maybe with time... maybe

Akmschuallly, a walking around can burn up to 1000 calories

Absolutely no self confidence.

make it narrow shoulders and its me

+15
Every year I think I'll have more time to practice and get better. And every year I get to go out 6 times and get pissed that I've lost any gains I may have made the year before.

Also golf clothing is best clothing. I look like a fucking asshole spending money on nice shit but still double bogey all over the place.

+6

25 lol. Playing tomorrow early AM (07:15 tee off) UK