I'm 5'5

I'm 5'5.

Am I going to make it, brahs?...

y-yeah mate just wear dress shoes and boots for the rest of your life

You can't make the minimum height requirement to the amusement park ride "brah"

Could be worse. I'm 5'3 and 23yo

All we can do is lift our feels away senpai, it will get better, it has to

damn. I send my condolences

women who obsess over height are doing you a favor mate. Those kind of girls are usually not worth your time anyhow, 5'5 is the end only if you let it be.

wow, this is the nicest response i've seen on fit in a fat minute

manlet excuse

this

5'5 is pretty bad, thats almost the average us woman. Just dont reproduce

There are short dudes slamming muff all over the place... it's your figurative dick size that matters the most, not your height. I'm 6'2 and I've been passed over for manlets countless times because they were high test and I wasn't.

Been making fun of manlets here but honestly starting to feel bad for the guys. Imagine not only being shorter than average but also have women mock you for it.
>Inb4 nice try manlet

what if his kids are female? womanlets are top tier

Move to Wales, you'll be normal height there

5'5 is actually very short, even normal women want guys who are taller than them. Anyway, there are short women in the world, a lot actually.

A former boss of mine was 5'4, had a banging 5'10 blond wife.

Dude was chill, funny, natural leader, all that shit. You just gotta completely own it with social gains instead.

You can make it but much like every other thing in your life, it will be more difficult and less rewarding for each inch below average you are.

t.5'5"

damn, 5'5 must be life on brutal mode.
My respects to short fucks

I don't think it's possible to be truly respected at 5'5. Sorry user.

What is the US average? I'm 5'9 and above average in my country, but I plan to move sometime and I'm afraid I'll be too much below the average.

Where my fellow /manlets/ at? 6'0 reporting in

>6'1
Phew barely escaped the pit.

Just going the army and kill a bunch of niggas like Napoleon or Stalin. Bitches love medals.

>women who obsess over height

you mean women who have standards?

5'6"
Have an asian gf.
Get mirings from girls and dudes.

>5'6"
alright
>asian gf
disgusted.jpg

5'8 here and I feel like a midget + I prolly fucked up my growth so I feel guilty af. I wouldn't even care if I couldn't have done anything against it.