Mirin General

/mirin/ general - Mommy mirin' edition

>Go back to school after summer break
>Been hitting the iron harder than ever, 6 days a week, really honing my routine, good diet, etc.
>Recently got haircut and shaved my beard for the first time in who knows how long
>Come home, see mommy
>"user you're neck got so thick! You're not using steroids are you?"

neckpill is real boys.

>go to middle school to shoot some hoopd after classes are done
>Young female Aussie teacher gives me the eyes, says good day mate
>Start playing, getting a sweat, couple 8th grade ladies start lingering and watching
>A little Blondie staring right at me, looks away whenever I glance her way
>Hot out, need to take my shirt off because I'm sweating and in jeans
>Decide to leave so I don't get charged with something

Mires don't give me any satisfaction anymore

It's Probably time to start fucking girls giving you mires then

My first mire happened last night

>started uni a month ago
>have unlimited meal plan
>I start eating like 7 meals a day and gym everyday bc gym is right across from my dorm
>blow up in mass in just a couple weeks of this
>meet qt Puerto Rican
>we’re out walking and mentions how I’m bulging out of my shirt
>Im completely oblivious bc body dysmorphia and my standards are crazy because of this shithole
>she later feels up my arms and says she loves big arms like mine

I still have doubts, I look in the mirror and I don’t see anything impressive but normies compliment me I guess

Whenever I meet people from my old HS they say that I've become big.

>tfw no mires from girls yet

same here, one of my friends literally called me a "mountain of muscle" but I am just a skinnyfat weakling.

This place really fucks with your perception of what's actually good. Are normie standards just shit or are Veeky Forums standards too high. I honestly don't know anymore.

Im...bored

Ive had so many crazy experiences with women but in the end it means nothing
Ive had a girl straight up stare at me on the bus, she had to twist her head backwards to see me and had this amazed look in her eye
Ive had coworkers comment on my shoulder and mindlessly caress my arms when we are sitting on a break
Ive had girls take "creepshots" of me
Ive had random girls at school lift up my shirt to touch my abs

Cant remember em all but in the end im still unhappy and have an extremly hard time in dating/hooking up so whats the fucking point?

>was a super skinny kid all my life
>skinny fat until 16
>soccer and cross country made me into a skelly/t rex at 135lbs, all legs
>have giganigga neighbor who taught me how to play football as a little kid
>go off to college and put on nearly 70lbs, mostly muscle, over 4.5 years
>visiting home, grabbing my bag out the trunk of my car
>hear hell from across the street
>"user YOU DONE GOT BIG MAN"
>look up, giganigga is washing his car, across the street gives me a thumbs up

>read shirt as skirt for some reason
>picture a shredded dude wearing a skirt around his stomach while standing in his underwear
Guys I might be retarded

were you on your own? bit weird mate

Over the summer: Neckpill, chestpill, deltpill, latpill, triceppill, quadpill, glutepill, shave pill, cardiopill, rolledupsleevepill. Getting like 8-10 times the mires than last year.

jesus christ this "pill" shit is retarded

People always go there and shoot hoops by themselves after work or whatever

oh fair enough, the idea of a shirtless dude playing basketball in jeans in a middleschool just sounded a bit noncey

Wildwood, NJ is trash.

both

>on a business trip in China
>go to the fake market because you get tailored shirts, suits and all this shit really cheap and in good quality
>get measured, my Chinese colleague talks with the woman measuring me, gigling the whole time
>both a 5/10 at best, both in their 30s
>a few days later I pick up my stuff, try everything on to see if it fits and something needs to be changed
>suddenly her little shop fills with women, all talking Chinese, giggling, touching me, tell me to turn around
>at the end the woman who owns the asked me if she can take pictures of me with her work, said yes for a discount
>horny middle aged women started a photoshoot with me and today pictures of me are shown to other foreign customers to convince them of their superiour service

>>I start eating like 7 meals a day and gym everyday bc gym is right across from my dorm
>>blow up in mass in just a couple weeks of this

> a couple of weeks of this
> couple weeks
Sounds like you're getting fat, you'd only gain a kilo of lean mass per month max

Neckpill and shavepill are real boys

Been autimso until I was about 20 then started lifting a couple years ago. I'm over 1/2/3/4 now but still feel small

>friends drag me to bar so I can meet some girls
>my friends are all chads, give me tips on talking to girls
>they tell me to be aloof, relaxed, and a bit mysterious to keep girls wanting to learn more

Anyways

>they meet a group of cuties and start chatting them up, one girl asks me my name
>panic, remember to be mysterious, I tell her my friends call me "Dreamhack" (I was on the spot, couldn't think of anything cooler to say )
>girl says "that's cool" and starts talking to a different guy

She dug me but I think I fucked it up

>Dreamhack
I'm fucking dying. Hope you can fix that autism buddy
Here's my story not much
>at work
>some underage high school girl yells that I'm hot and runs off
It's something right?

>dreamhack

Jesus Christ is this bait

>dreamhack

Kek

>Dreamhack

I tried to redeem myself on the dance floor, ended up eating shit after slipping on some bitchs lemon wedge. I sliced off part of my ear on the table and left 10 seconds after. Haven't been to a bar since wasn't worth the half mire

Sorry to burst your bubble user but literally anyone white will get this treatment in most of China. Veeky Forums or not

Fucking kek dude don't let it put you down

I'm sorry brah. Don't let one experience deter you from ever trying again. We're all gonna make it.

>tried to redeem myself on the dance floor

Jesus fuck do people still wear those? I did back in middle school but that was like 97 or some shit.

It's worse than it sounds too. I started getting people's attention and told people near me to stop and watch me. I was gearing up for a backflip when I biffed.

My mates told me they had to mop up the ear blood after I left. I needed stiches from it too. Worst fucking night

It's Photoshopped but "cholos" still wear them.

I used to rock those as well

Jinco or gencos was the brand I think

>been making good progression on squats and dls
>hitting those calves too
>legs looking more carved than a french provincial chair
>throw shorts on last minute
>strangers mirin on bus, at school, universal mires
>look down
>realize i haven't shaved my legs in over a month

delusional mires anyone

>went to family reunion
>all my cousins and extended senpai is there
>one of my cousins come up and says
>"damn user, you're gettin pretty thick. You're like the biggest guy here."
>feels good even though everyone else there was smol

Phone corrected senpai to senpai
I'm fucked boys.

Newfag?

>realize I haven't shaved my legs in over a month
???

>friend says "man you're getting big"
>girl pokes stomach and giggles
>checkout girl at grocery store looks me up and down and at all my groceries and smiles nervously
>brother says "jesus you're fat now"

Bulk's going well.

Well, that was an experiance. Tonight I was out dancing (for weight loss/cardio), and it was pretty quiet, only a handful of girls on the dance floor and a few orbiters, and me dancing away.

At first, I noticed the group of girls glancing and giggling. I just shrugged it off as they thinking my dancing was funny and being bitches. Then, one pointed at another and then me, and she made a face of disgust, and I just shook my head. Definite bitch. Theatrical too.

Then, there was another who was sort of staying remote. She started to dance closer, and I figured she might be intersted, but I wasn't sure or really invested. She obviously was chatting about me, as a friend tried to draw her over to me. Then she passed me close, met my eyes, and smiled, so I smiled back. Decided what the hell, it might be fun, and asked her to dance... and she said no. I probably missed my window. Just went back to dancing.

Then things took a turn and I nearly ended up in a fight and banned from the club. Guy who had been orbiting her talked with her a bit, gestured to say something to be, and clapped his hands in fron of my face when I leaned in. I got pissed, got in his face, and he fucked off while I glared after him. Didn't see him again until I went home.

I just went back to dancing, hoping that if she stirred the shit, that she hadn't gotten what she wanted. I danced for another half hour, and decided to call it a night. When I left she was stood alone and texting on her phone, looking put out.

>tfw this sort of shit has never happened to you, as you were overweight and invisible, and it was equal parts annoying and surreal.

I just wanted to dance my remaining chub away bro. Why do people have to be rude fuckers. Harshing my groove.

Last time I danced was when I was way too drunk at my cousin's wedding about four years ago. I just remember literally skipping around the dance floor like a jackass, then almost stealing some guys suit jacket that looked similar to mine. I don't remember the context for any of this, but I still feel only shame.

Moral: Never dance

>pick up friend from work in tank top
>she asks if I've been working out and I say yes
>tells me I look "really muscular and not skinny anymore"

Feels good guys

To be fair mate, I was similar about 10 years ago - bit of introspection taught me that it was insecurity and anger issues that other people were picking up on and reacting to. Fix yourself, not the world.

Good luck. You'll get there.

>Dreamhack
>not following up by saying "Mess with the best, die like the rest!"

Nice trips, m80.

I remember this from a long time ago, pasta or same guy?

My father told my mother that I look big but he didn't tell me. Feels bad, man.

From csgo?

Unless you swim all the time there's no reason to shave your legs.

>throws on shorts last minute
>everyone stares at exposed, hairy legs

the sex of that poster is likely female, user

>normie standards: if you weigh under 350 pounds you're average, if you spend 15 minutes at the gym per week you're fit, if you have visible abs you might as well be Arnold, if you have a chin and a nose that isn't visible from space you're attractive, if you're 6'1 you're a giant

>Veeky Forums standards: if you weigh more than 200 pounds you're a hamplanet, if you don't spend all day trying to become fitter you're a DYEL, if you have visible abs you're a skeleton, if your face doesn't look like it was chiseled from marble by a greek sculptor you're hideous, if you're 6'1 you're a fucking manlet

>helping to take care of my mom's coworker's old wheelchair bound dad
>coworker's partner (lesbian) comes back from two month vacation
>"have you been hitting the gym?"
>"they look bigger than when I last saw you"
>spaghetti sauce begins to trickle from pockets
>"anyways, keep it up. lookin' good!"

wew

>4 months ago
>Move cities and change jobs
>Start lifting
>2 days ago
>Old boss's wife comes into work
>"wow user it's so good to see you, you're looking so buff now".

Feels good man

>be walking
>walk past a esl tafe or some shit
>always fucktons of asians pouring out of it and blocking the fucking pathways with theyre gay ass gourps
>group of girls giggling and smiling pointing theyre camera at me
>always catch asian grils looking at me when i walk past
>look joocy next to skinnyfat asians
i think most of then are korean

>there are girls on the internet

>Dreamhack
You colossal fuck up

>ever shaving your legs
You're not a fucking woman user. Look at my legs, not even that hairy tbqh but I would never defile them with the razor because I respect myself
Leg hair is for champs, smooth legs are for chumps

Fuck's sake, trust an iphone to turn the picture around in some retarded way

what faggot shaves his legs, I am hairy like like ape and women love it

Hey, gimme my leg back you asshole!

DREAMHACK

Some of us are gym twinks and like that smoooth feel.

keep on grooving

>start training bjj
>small manlet but strong for my size
>several people ask me if I have previous martial art experience (I don't)
>get called naturally talented

I'm not sure if they're buttering me up because they want more members, but either way I'm having a good time.

That's pretty gay dude.

you have some complex motives

Class mate was mirin a few days ago. Back in school after summer break. She was sitting next to me squeazing my thighs and yelling YOU AINT SKIPPING LEG DAY!
Th-thanks, Rippetoe!

K-kinda counds, right lads? Even if it was in a joking manner?

fugging lol

>I tell her my friends call me ''Dreamhack''

hownew.ru

mother of god