PPL for a beginner?

PPL for a beginner?
Should I follow coolcicada's PPL routine as a beginner? Will I see any good results?
This is my first week in the gym. I've tried out some random excercises but I have yet to pick a routine which I can start doing.
Help me out here.

My suggestion:
Do a full body routine first. I recommend stronglifts 5x5 or Ice cream fitness if you wanna go harder.
Do that and keep educating yourself on anatomy, lifts, nutrition, etc. til you max out your noob gains (no longer progressing linearly) then go for PPL or whatever you feel would be best based off of what you have learned and the progress you have made.

UL>>>PPL for natty lifters but you should do a linear program before trying either. Also read the sticky.

i started doing it 2 weeks ago and already see a difference

Just do arnold split
>chest/back
>leg
>arms/should
Can also do this in 5 or 3 days up to u

>Do a full body routine first.
I'm dumb, as in a single routine repeated identically 3 times a week?

I just switched to a beginner ppl I found on leddit.

It contains all the main lifts plus a bunch of accessories. I've been enjoying it so far after failing to see progress with stronglifts.

>PPL

embarrassing dog shit that caters to retards.

*tttthhhrrrwwwwwwaaaaapp*

your first 3 months should be pretty much entirely compounds. If you want to change SS to benching/OHP every session with alternating deadlifts/squats, or do it traditionally, or throw in curls, it's all up to you. The important thing to focus on is linear growth and progressive overload on those 4 lifts, anything other than that is preference and based on your goals

Stop being a pussy and do SS

they aren't usually identical but they are very similar.

what do you guys think about this ?

>PPL
>for a beginner
Fuck off

No deadlifts

0/10

he has stiff leg u goon

go do your own research so you know what you are talking about and then create your own routine, its not that hard

Oh shit you're right

Yay internets

Ooh lawd dat ass

How long would you usually do a full body routine for? I just started Stronglifts after about a year of not lifting and even then I only did it casually so I'm pushing more weight at the start then most people (165lbs in squat, not much but I'm only 2 weeks in).

I'm doing it to get stronger and try to gain some mass to counter being borderline skinnyfat

>limiting upper body as a natty lifter
Why

So I would usually start my routine with a heavy 3x3-5 compound lift (i.e. Bench) before switching to isolation lifts. But I'm starting to think that the heavy compounds are sapping my strength. If I'm just looking for hypertrophy, should I just drop the heavy compounds so I have more energy?

You don't need to work out 6 days a week as a beginner, a 3 days a week full body program focused on progressive overload will do you more good.

lol at recommending Arnold split to someone who has only been training for a week. Having a day dedicated to arms when you get enough stimulus from your compounds alone as a complete beginner is retarded.

>no bench
Dips can't replace bench. Db bench if you're that much of a pussy