Kids

How do I make sure that my kid does not eat an "unhealthy" diet and start smoking cigarettes?

I got my girlfriend pregnant, but np I make enough money. Now I want my kids to be as healthy as they can be but it feels like its really hard as a child to not eat crap like mcdonals or some sweet shit simply because everyone does it.

Any tips on how to educate your child to become the next chad/stacey

>asking /fit for parenting advice

raise them on a decent diet and teach them about the food they eat. being a good cook helps too.

be physically active with your kids, teach them well, and allow them to be independent. let them make mistakes and get their knees scraped. no stupid cartoons or kike television

its almost like its not good to ask people who learned best from their failures.

If it's a boy, get him into martial arts young. Personally, i've never been more disciplined in my life than when I was a 9 year old tang soo do red belt. If it's a girl, i've got no fucking idea dude.

Martial arts are good for girls too. It builds confidence and can potentially help if a man tries to rape her. Also good discipline if she's into it.

Cook for them, have them cook with you when they're old enough. Teach them how to make their own food. Make sure your gf has eats lots of different things while pregnant.

i thought shit like this makes kids angry as fuck

Depends if your kid wants to be in it. If you force or guilt them into doing something they'll never enjoy it.

Better actual advice: Encourage them to find at least one active and competitive hobby that they can pursue, but give them freedom and choice with regards to what they might like.

Get girls into dancing and sell it as if they're gonna be a princess. or if they're tomboys get them into martial arts and sell it that they're gonna be a secret badass.

Same thing for guys but the other way around.

Play lots of sport with him young. Get the kid to associate playing sport and being active with fun (fun = time with dad) so that it has positive associations in his brain.

You need to be fit and to love being fit and the kid will emulate that. Same for the mum

You need to be someone they can look up to.

>not asking advice from a huge group of people with wildly varied experiences, mindsets, culture backgrounds...

This

Don't buy any shit food.
Tell them they aren't allowed to eat shit food at others houses.

They will do as you obey if you raise them right.

Easy: just make healthy meals, but don't be too overbearing about junk food to the point where you'll make them want to eat that shit. Also, just do fun activities with your kids: outdoor things and sports. Make all this a natural part of their lifestyles, and don't let the jew raise your children like everybody else.

If you aren't fucking your kid, YOU AREN'T RAISING YOUR KID.

>tang soo do
LOL, fuck out of here with that pussy shit. I could beat your kid's ass.

literally all you have to do is get them into physical activity when they're young (5-7). That's much easier than monitoring every little thing they put in their mouth

soccer until they're 10 then football or basketball if its a guy and dancing/swimming/soccer if its a girl

>i could beat your kids ass

Check out the big guy

>okay honey, time for your deadlifts

>b-but dad, I'm only 6, I can't do 4 pl8 yet...

Don't let them even touch junk food until they're like 8 at least, or an age where they can understand that certain things need to be eaten as treats in moderation.

The problem with most fatties is that they view pizza, fried chicken, and soda as food rather than a "treat." Just don't let that happen.

Food is more important than physical activity. Obv they will follow my foodsteps as an active dad but food is an everyday thing

I thought thats the perfect age to start deadliftin

>kid gets plump and soft and sedentary
molest
>kid gets strong and hard and confident
don't molest

it's not even hard, interact with the kids like you do with anyone else. soft submissive and ladylike gets raped. tough and masculine gets respected. don't overthink parenting.

Doing sport with them and cooking good food is a good start. Kids aren't dumb as you may thing they are, if you explain them how being fat and daily consume of unhealthy food is bad for them they will understand. More or less. Having a dad or mom who can cook them take-away helps too.

But don't force into them your favorite sport if they don't like it.

Part of letting kids have good eating habits is letting them have potential access to bad food so they can learn to make good choices.
My dad always had stuff like chips and ice cream but he'd always let me know that I was getting strong like popeye from eating greens. My mom would also take me shopping with her as a kid and I'd get an almost limitless budget to try new veggies or fruit but we bought stuff like icecream with little fanfair and in small amounts. My mom is a dietician and unlike most 90s moms she always had me stop eating when I lost my hunger and didn't have me finish my plate. She also wouldn't load up our plates with crazy amounts of food, if we wanted more, we had to get up and get seconds.

These habits are still with me today as I spend maybe a little to much money at whole foods buying swiss chard and shit.

I

Yeah, well, I was in elementary school, so, You should probably kill yourself for being proud of what you just did.

>How do I make sure that my kid does not eat an "unhealthy" diet
You don't buy it for them. Simple as that.

Lead by example.
No tv on their bedroom.
Be physically active with them and a good cook.
Also if your gf's diet is shit the kid's doomed from day 0. He may be born addicted to candy without even knowing or some shit. Start by fixing that.

I hope your child is trans.

This is literally the last place I would ask for parenting advice.

My approach to raising my kids is that I do not have ownership of them. They are not my possessions. I am here to teach them the difference between right and wrong and to do the best I can to make sure they don't get themselves killed. I do not make their decisions for them, I merely teach them that every choice and action has consequence, whether it be good or bad.

Also, don't eat your baby.

>going to raise a child
>not married
OP your child will be a bastard

Marriage is a meme anyway

Lifting weights is a meme. Marriage is for real.

My weights will never leave me or take my money.

>not getting a prenuptial
lmao

>implying it won't just get thrown out anyway
LMAO

We both dont want to marry, there is no point for it.

The whole point is because it makes it harder to break up. Do you know how many kids out there are being raised by some different random asshole every year and never get to see their father because he didn't marry his kids mother? A lot. I know a lot of marriages end in divorce, but a lot of kids have whole families because the parents decided to try and make it work rather than dealing with the huge hassle of going through a divorce. Getting married is for you and the kids. Women think it's for them, but it's not...

Marrige wont change anything if we want to break up. The reason to stay together is not because how hard it is to divorce but because of the kids just like you said.

A piece of paper wont change emotions.

talk about how disgusted you are when you see someone who is fat, eating unhealthy or smoking. But make fun of it. Like laugh out loud in disgust, this will make them at the very lease try to hide it which will limit the use of these things.

Allow your kids freedom and bully them when they do something you dont like but dont get mad. They be embarrassed at first and thank you later.

You're speaking for yourself. You aren't speaking for her. Women quit when things are hard. Sometimes getting a divorce is harder than leaving you. When you are doing something that involves a female, you have to always consider female logic into the equation. They are not smart or rational. They are lazy and selfish.

What you do is way more important than trying to control everything the kid will do. You are the primary influence over them, they will take their cues from you. If you as a parent have a healthy diet and active lifestyle, you've got nothing to worry about.

Obviously you still have to pay attention and shit but most kids try to be like their parents whether they realize it or not

>I got my girlfriend pregnant, but np I make enough money
>I got my girlfriend pregnant, but np
>but np
>np

Life as you know it is about to come to an end.

Not hard, be really active yourself and play outside with them/ control their diet at home. Kids will learn to love vegetables, meats, dairy products. Addiction to smoking cigarettes usually comes with bad parenting. Just get along with your kid and let him know how smoking hurts people. That's the best you can do, honestly most kids in America will try smoking at least once. The best you can do is hope you raise them with enough discipline to know smoking won't help them at anything

T.Dad

This is unapologetically good advice

>Don't make going out to eat a habit
>Dont plop them in front of the tv/vidya
>Play with them outside
>Get them into sports teams early, at least try a few to gauge interest
>Teach them how to cook early
Don't buy pre-packaged crap
Not difficult, it's just that most murrisharts themselves have the habits instilled deep

>How to raise a repressive fatty who associates junk with teenage rebellion

>These habits are still with me today as I spend maybe a little to much money at whole foods buying swiss chard and shit.
Looks like they passed on some shitty financial skills too. WF has a bunch of marked-up shit you can get for much less at a not-faggot store

Take some copy pasta

you know what makes you a good father?
taking your kid fishing.
putting your kid through sports if he wants
teaching your kid how to ride a bike
how to swim
how to skate
teaching your kid to try and try until he succeeds
don't one-up your kid
take your kid out for lunch one time to mcdonalds. he loves when you do that. friday lunches with dad are the best. even better if you pick him up from school for lunch.
take him to the park and teach him how to listen to the birds. how to sit quietly and observe your surroundings in peace.
the beauty of silence.
teach him how to shave
teach him that its okay to make mistakes and fall down, as long as the next time we give it 200%
it's okay to lose things we hold dear to our heart

I'd rather ask you guys than getting advice from oprah or ellen