Which one of you morons gets salty on pubg?

"I deadlift 155"
"I'm a sick cunt bruh"

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums, what have you become
youtube.com/watch?v=f9ZpIaYqrOs

I hope he's talking about kg

Sounds American.

So I guess not

Rasputin deadlifts 4plates at this point. Raspuitn

I hope that pic is shopped.

did pic actually happen? i'm still wondering if it was real or some weird liquid got on his onesie

>weird liquid
Yeah bro, it's called semen

>if it was real or some weird liquid got on his onesie
Those are not mutually exclusive laddy

Why do wrestlers HAVE to wear those retardedly thin suits with no underwear? I don't get it. Is underwear banned in wrestling?

well what i meant is did he actually bust a nut in his pants or some shit spilled on him somthn

his name is "reaver" and he's a streamer who got popular from faking autistic rage at people. guy was acting retarded the whole time, i think his twitch is /tehreaver

The other guy bust a nut and it spilled on him.

actually for high school wrestlers (idk about the professional level, they just past a rule that now you can wear fight shorts and skin tight shirts in lieu of singlets because the sports kinda dying, I personally loved showing of my bulge and the alphaness of putting kids down half naked no-no homo

Fuck I miss wrestling in high school. Nothing like fighting with the bros and having a great time. Doing martial arts as an adult just isn't as fun

>IM A SICK CUNT BRAH
i laughed so fucking hard. Thats not an impressive deadlift i feel like he was probably trolling lol.

It's an old wrestling technique. If you jerk your opponent off, he will be temporarily distracted while cumming. That is when you strike. Experienced wrestlers will be prepared though and stay focused the whole time.

you left me hanging with that '('

what the fuck

Oh god, poor gay lad, he's gonna have to move to another country now.

>tfw no wrestling bro to hangout with

Don't worry, it's fake.

I mean, if you're homo and haven't busted in a long while, I could see it.

155 kg is 342 lbs

This.

>be me
>making out with friends younger sis
>i was 13
>she was 12
>dry humping her cooch from the front
>jizz my pants
>afraid somehow that would have gotten her pregnant

LOL good times.

don't put these boners on me user.....

I never wrestled in high school because I would have had a perma-boner.

Years later in college when I had more self control (and tighter underwear), I found out that they only accept people who wrestled in high school. Fuck.

I'm left looking for a wrestling club.

it's liquid chalk