Can someone tell me the story of Zyzz? Who was this legend I hear of spoken in reverent whispers?

Can someone tell me the story of Zyzz? Who was this legend I hear of spoken in reverent whispers?

You had to be there bro

a guy that took steroids and died

Just a roid consuming faggot

A legend that inspired many, but faggots on this board hate him because they will never achieve the same glory. Still mirin brah

That's from the long ago time which even I do not remember. Some say Zyzz would directly intervene in the every day happenings of Veeky Forums. If you ask me, those are likely just rumors.

>tfw you realise he got that stomach-tat after he spilled oil on himself

He was a very famous stripper who died of a drug overdose in a brothel in thailand.
Fit worships him because he wrote long paragraphs to girls in chat about how unattractive they are and Veeky Forums can really relate to that sort of hate mixed with autism

He was never on Veeky Forums, always on the Misc.

He died for our sins and banished the manlets to the pit

anyone else think of zyzz as white even though he clearly wasnt?

Is this a shoop? He has a horrible frame

actually from melanotan 2 scarring/spotting, he blamed it on oil

>implying he didnt love manlets and didn't want everyone to make it
Babo was one of his best friends and he was 5'6 turbo manlet

the only man I would have gone homo for.

not pink nipples = not white, you could be born in niger, if you have pink nipples your white

he was fucking tiny lmao

He was motivating in the sense that he exploded in confidence and motivated people by stating constantly how " we're all going to make it brah"

but in reality his confidence was fueled by his steroid abuse which ultimately killed him

You did have to be there, it felt like a time when people didn't really know what lifting was and he was the guidance all of us nerds needed

his glory came from a needle.
He achieved nothing.

Are there any actual zyzz threads out there? By that I mean ones he posted I, not ones like this.
If so post please.

Not zyze

It actually is though. Are you really this intent on delusion?
Its taken from a video on his own channel.

You weren't there.

basically Johnny Bravo manifest in reality.

6'3", 250 pounds. Yep. Tiny as fuck.

The glory of achieving a decent physique and banging random sluts? Guys have been doing that way before Zyzz.

he died for our gains

He was was apart of Veeky Forums then misc. He embodied what we all hope to achieve. He basically was Veeky Forums

>when nobody mentions chestbrah

Today was a good day.

im white and i have brown niples kek

The first poo in loo to be mired by anyone.

Only thing he is famous for.

why are you such a little faggot?

you're not white then

he was an australian-russian kurd

If you look at it like this.

No One special just another bodybuilder that took steroids and died from heart problems

Do you think kids in high school still know who Zyzz is? I can't imagine what my life would be like without Zyzz. Our generation was truly blessed.

Pls be pretending to be retarded

He was a skinny faggot manlet who had no patience or personal discipline to actually train so he kept shooting his ass full of 'roids until his dumb sandnigger heart exploded, and now Veeky Forums tards treat him like he's some sort of fucking folk hero. Real fucking role model.

not to defend it, but
there are no great men, there are only good men, or men who are good at what they do

he's Veeky Forums's baneposting, the meme that came out of nowhere and won't leave

Wasn't he 6'3?

Some twinky scene kid started lifting, took steroids, got plastic surgery, banged some sluts, worked as a stripper, and posted a lot on Misc. boards on bodybuilding forums then died from a heart attack in a sauna while on vacation in Thailand.

Now guys like to emulate him, believing they can become extremely attractive if they just keep working at it. IMO, if you have decent genetics to begin with, have never been too fat, have the time, resources, and circumstances necessary, and can afford surgery then I agree. Otherwise, some short, fat, balding, socially inept, self-centered Joe isn't likely to achieve the status of a roided stripper.

>got plastic surgery
What did he have done?

ITT: butthurt natties thinking roids are magic muscle juice

I hope you're sitting down user, I have some bad news...

not zyzz just some larper.
you can tell because no veni vidi vici tattoo, which he got before the one on his left arm.

He started a revolution, inspired a generation and created a ripple effect

lol fucking fanboys will still be around a decade later.

ZYZZ WAS THE DEFINITION OF A MODERN DAY NERD TURNED CHAD. HE WAS THE MOST PROMINENT AND THE FIRST OF THEM ALL.

In that sense he did something, all in all a nobody doing nothing,

>plastic surgery
Please elaborate.

Zyzz was a funny Veeky Forumsmisc personality who made it aesthetically and was willing to do mildly funny things irl to the entertainment of others.

It was a real shame he died because these kind of iconic funny Veeky Forums dudes arent as common as one would hope.
Most fit personalities take themselves too seriously or sell out completely when they make it.

I still laugh about his legs

phil heath wouldn't have won olympia if zyzz was still around

POO

His chin iirc. Someone her probably still has the screencap of him talking about it

lmao. He is still banned

He's a 100% kurd, so no, not white.

Yeah and 240+lbs , other dude just sounds mad.

a wow nerd that decided to turn his life around and get Veeky Forums.