Doing deadlifts

>doing deadlifts
>young man next to me is pulling 5pl8 and isn't even fat
>damn bro are you natty?
>he kind of mumbles yeah and starts pulling earbuds out of his pocket
>oh shit gotta salvage the situation
>offer to buy him a protein shake at the bar after his workout
>n-no thanks
Why are lifters so beta? I also pointed out a 10/10 ass Stacy and he just looked at the floor

someone give this guy gold haha, you just won the internet my friend

wtf why was that faggots comment deleted?

I didn't want to bring race into this

youre such a fag i hate you

Are you grill?

It's impolite to take protein offers from guys here in Russia.

no i am a male

*тaкec eapбyдc фpoм пoкeт*

fuck off stalin

You aren't gonna make friends that way, bully

If you want to make friends ask them for advice or show how to do some lift. Then just some small talk. I find it easier to talk with girls cos they like attention from 6'2 guys.

fyi russians write foreign words as they're pronounced, not transliterating every character

How does one identify a manlet?
Don't worry, they'll tell you

>offer to buy him a protein shake
Why? Who does that? That's fucking gay and autistic user. You can't just buy friendship or whatever it was you were trying to do you autistic cunt. And you definitely don't point out bitches to people you don't even know

Taк бypжyины хoть пo пoхoжecти бyкв пoймyт. Инaчe - никaк.

Ok?

something something cyka blyat

You don't walk up to people and demand they answer personal questions, faggot. You don't interrupt them and break their concentration just because you feel like screwing around while they're seriously busy. Stop being a retarded fag.

>guy asks me for tips on deadlift
>dunno how to help him

>not giving him back breaking advice

Ive learnt some roossion words spelt with english characters some time ago, the other day i was on jewtube and knew what someone said. It was Dobry, meaning 'good'. Its a start but gotta learn somewhere

im always worried about faggots at the gym so i would assume youre gay and tey to ignore you

what are you so worried about?