Abs for the babs

my gf and I broke up because I wasn't Veeky Forums enough to have abs. What's the quickest way to get abs so I can show them off and make her upset she left me?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2356/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is none
ur done m8
nice knowing ya

>make her upset she left me?
Im laffing alright
If not troll, your exgf is prolly riding her new bf right now

Girls move on before ending their previous relationship

Ketogenic Diet, lots of Broccoli and Salad

Works because they have a social life

Kek, i had more of an active social life and went to uni when me and my gf broke up
She met her new bf after one week and i spent almost a year with no sex

Girls move on fast because thirsty faggots throw dick after them

Yep. Sis told me at any point in time she has 10 + guys wanting to be with her.
One was even autistic lifter 10 aesthetic guy who wanted to marry her after one date.

Shit guys I feel bad 4 you swole autists.
Just learn to act like ur the prize.

best tip is to just act like it doesn't matter if she rejects u or not. Makes u seem like u have backups

>act like
Or maybe just don't care?

You have to stop eating fatty foods. That's the only way, besides ketosis aka the "make yourself sick diet."

Dude, there are no essential carbohydrates, but there are essential fats. GTFO

Tren, test E, EQ, anadrol, every day, in the dick

Leafy vegetables contain all the essential fatty acids you need. You can eat bacon wrapped cheese donuts if you want but don't act like you're doing it for health reasons.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2356/2
> 1 cup kale
>Total Omega-3 fatty acids 121 mg
>Total Omega-6 fatty acids 92.4 mg

You can eat whatever tf you want if your hormones are alright and you're active enough, as long as your blood sugar levels are low.

This is solid advice but hard to implement
Most girls ive met dont care if i reject em or not because they have many more guys waiting and at the end of the day she only wants company and any pleb can fill that role

Broke contact with some chick this summer because she was a social worker who did some dumb shit and she wanted a relationship. Found out she is now in a relationship with a fat ass.

girls man, they are fucking amazingly complicated

Yeah I eat kale and broccoli and bacon and omeletts with butter like ... who tf cares about where the fatty acids, the vitamins and minerals come from as long as you're staying away from the starches and the kit kat

psmf

bro the problem is, if you want to show your abs you will have to lose weight and it's not good to make muscles.

You need high social status, you should never be boring or awkward, have decent looks, be intelligent enough to stimulate the brain of a chick and yeah... there you go...

Don't forget that it's all about strategy and tactics

Dudes consume 4000-5000 calories a day for a Hollywood physique and stay shredded... just make sure your exercise fits your plan, don't be a lazy slob carving the dirty macros

>staying away from the starches

WTF

beans, rice, oats? Are you fucking insane?

the monkey swing. only let go of the last branch once you're holding a new one

All of those and replace them with Friday liquor. Just make sure you're active (10000 steps a day, lifting every single or second day, basically exercising in every way), keep yourself in ketosis, because your body needs to adapt and when it adapts, it forms ketones from your body fat which fuel all your organs. Your muscles get the glucose by breaking down shitty fatty acids, protein you don't need or the occasional beer and there you go.

>Just learn to act like ur the prize
this, literally live every waking moment of your life like you are the prize. you shouldn't act like yourself or even think normal thoughts

>breaking up over abs
>not encouraging you to get abs
>notworthyourtime.jpg
That slut isn't worth your time. The girls got guys after her cause shes easy and they wanna smash. Dont make some pump and dump your oneitis bro. Shes also got shit taste cause back and legs are superior to abs

Cut body fat % down to like 8-10% and youre pretty much there

Agree. Just fuck her, treat her like a "queen" in bed and like a slut like... everywhere else. And also don't text with her, that's just giving her a reason to look down on you.

And then date some super fit super unintelligent girl for a few weeks and make sure she knows about it and knows you think the stupid fit girl is superior to her

>you shouldn't act like yourself or even think normal thoughts
Terrible advice. To find peace you must accept the present moment, your shitty thoughts included.

>skip beans for liquor

That's the fitness advice I'd expect from name fag.

It really is no difference if you've got your starch-free vegetables as a source for micros and the beef and butter shit for macros.

Just be active, eat healthy and you can party without consequences.... yeah

burpees
lots and lots of burpees

You need mental peace to function properly. No mental peace equals awkwardness.

>eat butter for macros
>you can party without consequences
>Testo Asscrack

And peace only comes from acceptance. Denial isn't helpful, especially for the emotionally disturbed. No offence.

wtf are you talking about my brother

You don't need keto or starvation, just inject me instead to get the pump. It's proven on rats, cows, little bastard children, it'll be effective.

You know, most websites require usernames. You should try them.

what's the point of not using them? you're just being a cunt

Thank you user