Skinnyfat or just skinny? 6'2 ~170lbs

Skinnyfat or just skinny? 6'2 ~170lbs.

I'm not sure if I should be looking to bulk or just eat at maintenance. Been lifting for about a month, starting to take diet seriously now.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171351861&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:(

I'd say skinny fat, but a sideways photo would help.

1 - Fix your posture, tuck that ass in and stand tall/raise your shoulders
2 - Fix your diet as you said you're trying to
3 - Start lifting

Still some fat but I can see the ghost of gains underneath.

>sideways photo

A P T
P
T

>raise your shoulders
lmao you hahve no clue about posture, I bet you walk around looking like an idiot

What can I do to fix my posture? My ass is thicc so it sticks out

clench glutes at all time like your holding in a fart. Also flex abs at all times., and stretch out your hip flexors

skinny fat
def not just skinny

also 12-13 years old...so gtfo

By raise your shoulders I meant stop slouching, just now remembered it.

It has nothing to do with the size of your ass, just do what said.

Lol your ass doesn't stick out because it's "thick". It sticks out because you have lordosis. Same reason you have a slight pot belly.

Tfw no chest and facial hair

How the fuck do I walk whilst squeezing my glutes

It shouldn't bother you whatsoever, you're just tucking your ass/thrusting your dick forward, it's not that hard.

Do a very slow bulk. +200kcal a day.

Once you get too chubby do a cut.

At that point you will have a solid physique to build on for years.

just whatever you do, DONT BULK TOO FAST.

Thanks. Doing a slight bulk and making most of noob gains seems to make sense to me. Carry on more or less than I am then. What cals do you think I should be getting? 3000?

don't walk like a fucking slug

you're not skinny fat, but your fat enough to where you cant see your abs but you don't have tits or a gut.

Don't listen to these nerds, spine is supposed to have a curve to it. When you build up some core, back, and neck muscle it will sort itself out. Trying to walk around with you're head up and your back straight will only make you look like a retard.

buy a scale, pick a cal you think is 200 cals over TDEE, see how fast you are gaining weight and then adjust. You look pretty small, unluss your fairly tall i think 3000cals is a bit too high.

do this

LBx20+300

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171351861&page=1

BULK for gods sake. What is with all the threads lately with newbies thinking they need to cut or eat at maintenance?

Bulk and take full advantage of your noob gains. You will put on fat, yes, but you will also be putting on muscle. Then when you cut you will actually have muscles. Don't waste time recomping or eating at maintenance or whatever, you will only be slowing yourself down. You could have twice the gains if you bulk and do it right.