Tinder Help Needed

I'm moving to the big city and need to up my Tinder / Dating app game. I've been working hard on getting Veeky Forums and should be down to a low body fat by the time I get there, and have been building some muscle. What kind of pics should I take, and what makes for a good description? I want to keep in generic enough to bang sloots but also hopefully find a relationship.

Some things about me, unsure what to include or how to use these to my advantage
>6'1'' and white
>entrepreneur, self employed
>also a musician, will most likely be singing in bands if I find some good ones, also DJ
>have a small following with my music/art

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArBZohPDpmc&t=462s
tinderseduction.com/best-tinder-pictures-for-more-profile-matches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dating apps can be fun once you get the hang of it but are ultimately a waste of time and can get too stressful to be worth it. If you're a dj or a musician you don't need an app, girls will fall all over your dick even if you're not very good.

The dude has some legit advice
youtube.com/watch?v=ArBZohPDpmc&t=462s

I haven't used dating apps in my life so I cannot advice but this is right OP. Being a musician/DJ gives some good advantage, also you're telling you have some small following due to your art so basically...

Anyways, for the pic you're looking just check:
>camera angle from above: increases v-shape
>lightning from above: shadows contour
>tan: for insertion/muscle definition (otherwise b/w or sepia)
>tongue in roof of the mouth: for jawline definition

Pretty much that.

I got my dick sucked by a fat girl from tinder a week ago.

It was okay

a-are you me?

i'll help you, lad.
uninstall tinder. grab a qt3.141592 and talk to her. the rest will flow

I fucked a chick with a yeast infect and also one that I legitimately thought was a tranny. Thanks tinder

Just read this.
tinderseduction.com/best-tinder-pictures-for-more-profile-matches/

>tinder
>relationship

6'1" self employed fit musician.
You don't need tinder help u need a stick to help you fight off throngs of chicken IRL (unless autism)
You really want adivice? mention height self employed,
first pic is you with dog or better puppy, no shirtless pic unless with friends at a beach. If at all possible, a pic with you and a mix gender group of friends to show you have friends and women can stand to be around you.

When it's done do you thank them? Tell them to leave? Return the favor?

If you're moving to what is presumably NYC, you're going to have plenty of avenues on which to meet potential mates. So I'm going to focus on a Tinder profile designed for hookups.

A) If you got them face genetics, a professional (or professional looking) picture of you dressed well can be a great opening
2) Tack towards pictures of you with small groups of people, especially groups including attractive women
D) "Action" pictures. Pics of you traveling, pursuing your passion, etc. Let dem sloots know that you are more than just a guy who lifts and jerks off

And no selfies under any circumstance

>using dating apps

Would anyone else shoot for shitimbald? Just getting a drink with her would be an experience

>Canadian OKcupid
I mean you're asking for it, is full of snowflakes. Set your location to some nord country and your dick will be diamonds brah

what app is the best to troll for nudes?
skout is fucked

>shitimbald

i would pay good money to see her inbox

We hung out for a bit and she went home. I tried texting her a few days later but nothing came of it.

Oh well.

>I tried texting her a few days later but nothing came of it

kek

you gotta be autismo OP and act like you don't care about it

FUCKING THIS X100