/k/ ardio

/k/ here
Why don't you train like Delta to be supreme operators waxing tangos?

Delta focuses on cardio to bring the fight to the enemy
How are you going to survive a cat 5 chimpout if you are so muscle fat you can't run more tha 20 feet?

You guys are the white men can't jump of fitness

You would rather look pretty and get enriched than to look ugly and run a 30 mile rucksack land navigation course and slaughtering dindus and Bolshevik alt left commies

Bro do you even do cardio?

Mobility is important
I want you to survive outside of the gym
Please start doing cardio Veeky Forums bros

Sincerely /k/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEXg-4JSJmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cardio kills gains faggot

whos the airsoft larper in blue jeans?

does he even know where he is? i bet i could outshoot that tryhard

some sort of controlled berserk state isnt normal cardio. its more like HIIT

you could just reduce your rest between sets to increase your recovery and explosiveness

Where are these guys helmets. Your brain is the most important muscle you've got.

Started running for speed just so I can bully the national guardsmen I work with bout being out of shape

He's x military and now contracted out....gun for hire!!! Doubt if you could out shoot him or anything else for that matter!! Wen they are contracted out they don't have to follow the same rules as any military branch or service from any country!!!

Larry Snickers pls go

heh im like the top air softer in my county and we play by our own rules too. id like to see this geezer try something on me

Endurance workouts at an elite level are simply episodes of torture

capping for my Veeky Forums cringepost collection

Why would I want to train like I'm in the military? I pay taxes so naive young high-school dropouts can do that for me.

Cant join as a dropout, spergmeister.

Implying i'm not training to be in peak physical condition in every aspect of the human form to escape the existential pain.
yoga and stretching 5:21 mile lifting and speed drills while also mentally training

this military training is more mental than physical

also military physical training is a meme
pts have no idea what the fuck they are doing and basically just do meme circuits and long distance bullshit

>muh mental toughness may may
at the cost of breaking bodies, its definitely not the best way but it does work... kind of

Worst bait i've ever seen

I'm gonna post it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=OEXg-4JSJmY

>Not LARPing as elite doorkickers every weekend
>Not owning over 5000$ in warfighting equipment
>Not PT-ing in 50+ lbs before drills to simulate adrenaline and fatigue during combat

"lol cardio gaiz"
You are NOT going to make it.

confirmed for pogs who don't know anything about how sof units pt. they all have insane mental endurance but rarely train physical endurance in the traditional sense. much more efficient to lift heavy and do HIIT

jokes on you im literally the guy who pointed out they do HIIT like shit

also top level special forces like devgru and delta are top level because they can run through a house headshotting people like some russian counter strike player, not because they can out endurance anyone

also they take drugs like meth to keep alert and active

Actually no faggot. I was attached to 1st SFG as a sot-a. Went to the p.i. and iraq and did STG on a hundred targets. SF likes to use the THOR3 program which is nearly identical in programming to mountain/military athlete. These sessions often take 90-120 minutes with very little rest. This is t including the gargantuan amount of 18 mile rucks they do.Take your slicksleeve leg bullshit elsewhere pfc bangbang.

If i want to blow out my knees carrying 60 lbs I'll do it on my own time.
I don't need to lose my ability to go where I want when I want for four years to destroy my joints.

>not wanting nerve damage and heart scaring

are you a faggot or something?

>1st SFG

green berets work as warlords roaming around a country killing everyone so it makes sense they would care about endurance cardio since they are basically professional terrorists

the thread was about people like delta, devgru, cia sog, etc aka professional assassins

Simple reminder that special ops cardio training is a joke because special ops guys arn't the genetic cream of the crop. If you put the top biatheletes in the world through the same technical and weapons training as Delta or SEALS, they'd mop the floor with them. Special ops guys are to real elite individuals what a D1 American soccer team is to a professional Premier league team in Europe: shit.

The only elite

>telling a faggot cuck europoor to get dirty or shoot a non-white person

kek good fucking luck with that bud

i wasnt talking about sof you mongloid
nice pog reference marine