How do you deal with loose skin and stretch marks from loosing weight and from working out?

How do you deal with loose skin and stretch marks from loosing weight and from working out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpKDteQ3FIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im wondering too, bump

Start wearing bands where your skin is loose when you exercise. Look up after birth stomach bands for the idea. Band up all those places, use bio oil or Vaseline twice a day, rub coffee grounds in water or preferably olive oil into your loose skin areas and wrap with Saran Wrap for a hour or two as often as you can.
Be sure to google tips women use after giving birth, they got a lot.

I have never been fat so I don't have loose skin, and I don't have a stretch mark on my body, not that anyone could see them anyway since I'm so fucking hairy...

pink nipples tho!

I wear stretchmarks from gaining muscle with pride 2bh

Lost 95 pounds in a year and a half, still have loose skin (looks like a small gut and small man boobs). My stretch marks have faded over time (been 3 years now) and the loose skin has been tightening up. It takes time op, but wear that shit pride. You accomplished something many people struggle with, and your body now is infinitely better than when you were fat. Fuck the haters.

better genetics

this is a joke right?

Why would it be a joke?
Assuming OP doesn't want surgery.

i have loads of stretch marks and look like a monster
luckily im hairy as fuck to somewhat hide it
but not really hide it
:(

Can you post pics?

How long does it take for skin to tighten?

Fasting.
It gets rid of it all.
Skin = protein.
Fasting = Body eats self = eats protein.
No protein from outside, body eats self.
gg

p.s
Have you ever seen WWI or WWII before and after pics of soldiers? Some were pretty fat, especially one japanese general, he was skinny with 0 loose skin. I wonder why.

Cut your protein intake nooblet.

kek

Well I just get fat again to fill out the loose skin and become strong. Problem solved.

Autophagy, google it. Wtf you keking for you imbecile? Lern2science

why would you do it that way instead of just building more muscle to fill out the loose skin?

Because some people don't actually want to look like the hulk, some want to be lean. Secondly, this can be done by anyone, if you weighed 400lb and you lost it all to 200lb you think any amount of muscle will get rid of that skin or tighten it? Fuck no it wont.

DOes that work? If you have loose tummy skin can you really tighten it with muscle?

depends on how much loose skin we're talking. if it's just a little then yea you can get a thiccer mid section. i mean you could develop a big as fuck chest too to help stretch it out as well. many ways

youtube.com/watch?v=CpKDteQ3FIQ

Cool!

>get girlfriend
>first time I'm about to take shirt off in front of her
>shesgoingtoleaveme.jpeg
>she sees my stretch marks and giggles
>"oh you have tiger strips huh!?"
Yeah I was a fat kid for a little while gained a lot of weight really fast (skinnyfat/skeletor now)
>she doesn't care she has a few too from when she was a chubby teen
>we fuck like rabbits
They aren't that bad.

Scar tissue, including stretch marks disappear on long fasts.

Eh, mine aren't horrible and have pretty much tanned/faded into the same skin tone as the rest of me, it just has that smoother texture to it so if you really look you can see them.

Can you tell me more?