What made you start lifting? What was the driving force behind it?

What made you start lifting? What was the driving force behind it?

My football coach kept saying I looked like Paul Blart Mall Cop

I tried to an hero and my friend offered to start lifting with me after I got out of the hospital. I ended up hating myself less because of it so I kept lifting

>What made you start lifting?

I just want sex 2bh, or a better chance for it.

Me on the left. Your ex-crush says hi, OP.

Discovering the secrets of our existence starts with self-improvement.

What makes you keep creating racemixing threads on a fitness board ?

its only pixels bro

why are you irrate

I want to get strong and confident so I can be a good father and husband one day. My dad never was around, and my mom did the best she could with whatever government assistance we got.

I'm not irate these threads are so obvious and there's at least one like it each day. Not sure if it's one guy doing it or many or what the reason for it is. Has it become a meme? Is it one user trying really hard to trigger /pol/? Is it one guy from /pol/ trying to use reverse psychology on us? Is this legit paid shilling? I know there was recently leaked info on a hapa from reddit who was doing coordinated racemixing threads on both 4 and 8ch. Maybe that's what's happening?

That baby is 100% white friend, Jamal has been cucked.

And here's his daddy in law
Poetic justice

One thing we do know, these threads all have the same format.
>black dude friendly with white girl
>retarded open ended question that OP doesn't really care about

That being said, these threads are best ignored. The cunts like OP will get bored and eventually fuck off

>le eddit

you lost all credibility bro

To drive some force into racemixing black brothers' skulls.

I don't browse reddit work on your reading comprehension m8. I don't even browse this pozzed site aside from this board. There was info leaked that a guy FROM reddit (not me) was coming to Veeky Forums and 8ch to make threads like the OP. Not sure if he was alone or what idk the details desu.

me on the right

I started lifting because not only am I a 2/10 ugly manlet, I am also a fat slob nobody likes to hang out with. Gym is probably all I have now that I have stopped lifting for the girls, which was my initial cause.

various reasons
>always wanted to join military to do something great: so 18xmaybeD
>wanted GF(got one in HS but fatasfatass so didn't sex)
>i want to trad hunt with bow early season and then stalk hunt with gun late season.
>be aesthetic

I was a naive young 18 year old. I've been going through school now with a shit ton of work. It won't end. I'm very tired.

Some fat faggot in my mirror

Felt like a sack of shit when I realized I couldn't jog a city block or even go up a single flight of stairs without feeling a bit winded.

10 years now, never looked back.

I want to be stronk as fug and healthy

to get back at hapas and jews shitposting specific types of relationship stuff that upsets me

paid shilling has been going on forever my man. most of this board is some bullshit posted by the same fags over and over again. the good threads never get responses. obvious shilling going on, all the time. most of the board is not fit related and manages to get by usually with many replies

let's turn this into a niggerhate thread.

/pol/ where u at?

just respond with WMAF that always triggers hapas

at least blacks and whites aren't as pathetic as chinks or jungle baboons

fuck off jamal

anger
and brake up

>6ft 130lb (srs) lanklet
>talking to a cute girl
>no joke 10/10 not only was she a PAWG but she had these adorable buck teeth
>telling her now that my show was over I was looking forward to getting back in the gym (half a lie, I went but not regularly)
>"Oh... you don't look like a 'gym guy'..."

I started lifting with the goal of getting aesthetic but found that I enjoyed getting stronger a lot more than I thought I would. My lifts have more than doubled and I've gained about 25lbs. Gone from pinkman to blueman on symmetric strength, working towards teal man before I switch to nsuns 5/3/1 and then staying on that til I hit 1/2/3/4

bitch my name's daquan
i'll turn you into my sissy girlfriend once i saw you irl fag

spoiler that shit. disgusting that someone would raise a daughter to think that shit is acceptable

How do I raise children to not do this?

>mfw white people ruin a thread with their racism

Ikr, dating someone who can't match his pants and his shirt is unacceptable.

In middle school that guy transfered to my class, he got beat up when he was 12 and he started roiding since, when i met him he was 15, huge, had a lof of fighting stories and for my 15 year old self he was a cool guy so I started working out, natty tho. Almost 10 years later Im still working out and he is a skinny faggot with stretchmarks on little body

Chronic back pain.

Live in non-black neighborhoods and don't let them listen to rap music

lsd was a real eye opener

so I could grab pills

My dad, my crush, and the need to make my siblings feel inadequate.

also give a good reason as to why they can't listen to rap music. if you forbid something and give no explanation your kids will seek it out more