Who here wears cologne to the gym? I figure why not? Females love it over the smell of butt sweat, right?

Who here wears cologne to the gym? I figure why not? Females love it over the smell of butt sweat, right?

Picked up some axe Kilo the other day for $3.

Did I do gud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjS8tsKfdW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP, no. They hate the smell of Axe more than sweat. Axe is the scent for middle schoolers and manchildren. Invest in actual cologne (i.e., Blue de Chanel, Lacoste, YSL, etc.).

>axe

Enjoy smelling like an acne ridden teen who never washes his clothes.

I only wear cologne (well its technically a parfum) at the gym because I go during my lunch break at work, so I've already got it on and its faded.

I just put on a cheap "fresh" smelling lacoste one after showering and just before leaving the gym.

axe/lynx is synonymous with teenagers who reek of B.O and don't shower, so they spray an entire can to cover up the smell

>axe
didn't think this meme was real haha

I wear unscented deo/anitpersperant. I wouldn't even go for an antiperspirant if my day to day didn't involve a lot of speed walking up and down hills. I've never had anyone complain that I smell, though I've never gotten compliments either (only really talk to guys anyhow so that doesn't say much). I think as long as you maintain halfway decent hygiene you won't smell like ass sweat.

I also read somewhere that there is a gene that women have that determines whether or not she finds the smell of male sweat pleasant, and apparently it's a sizeable amount of them so you might just be smelling good for dudes anyway faggot.

I hear that Axe makes you smell like you belong in a Fast and Furious movie

No, smelling like a smoky corpse from the remains of a burned down crashed Porsche makes you smell like you belong in a Fast and Furious movie.

Noice

B-bro...

He didn't die while filming, dumbass

Itt: kids discuss spraying heavy metals into their pores while they exercise, and their pores are open and absorbing to the max.

How the fuck you guys think you're 'fit' is beyond me. Go to Veeky Forums you worthless plebs.

Live Video of OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=bjS8tsKfdW0

Dude don't fucking gag the people running or lifting next to you. No one wants to inhale that shit when they're working out. Just wear normal deodorant.

Deoderant has no smell. I want to attract brapphogs, the ones who douse themselves in perfume but you still can smell the BRRRRRAAAPPPPPPTTT

I miss him

I just wear old spice deodorant. Unless I'm wearing cologne from work or school before I go to the gym.
Check out Ralph Lauren polo blue or Tom Ford Tuscan leather . Invest in smelling good

I don't wear anything save for a bit of baby powder under my arms.
My smell is my own and I want them to know it. Not drench it in perfume because I'm terrified of them not liking it.
I'm healthy and virile

I go to the gym to lift because I'm not a retard who chases gym thots and fakes passion for holy things such as lifting in the vain pursuit of pussy. Leave and never return

A new coat of deodorant isn't enough for most?

Provided you shower regularly and wash your various crevices with soap, you won't have any odor.

The smell women like most is soap.